What's new

San Diego's Finest Cuts

H

Hazeseeker

They're looking awesome Subrob, that's a huge cola on the Nadia plant bro :rasta: , what's the make-up of FFA?

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
>>F.F.A. = free for all = abusive og kush (OGKA) x masachusetts super skunk (MSS)

that NADIA is no joek<<<that cola is long as my arm,,,but he didnt say::: ALMOST AS THICK TOO!!!

fuck we gona have to get that bitch out side and put her work!!!

:::cracks whip:::: YAAAAH

much appreciation to brother rob for puttin that shit together again man<<< that fukin spread is always killah,,, now i know why they call you SUB,,
:laughing: :laughing:

but serious brotha,,,thank you much for inviting us all to yer home::: i had a great fukn time as always,,,even though i had cock suck bitch CHP follow me on the 15 for a good 20 miles while i was smokn that hogsbreath joint ,,, but no ticket - no trouble...

dragor///cali///growtech///E///good to see and smoek with yal again

>>>if i happend to forget any of yah::::not cause i dont like yah:::but im smokn more sour og melt stakd with the bubbledust>>> and my mind inna melt right now,,,

smoek well my friends&&&keep it ez.--BhT

G

guest5703

That nadia is no joke, looong huge cola just filling out perfectly. The Chem D is looking stellar, really rock hard little nugs coming off that rob....The FFA is so bomb, the smell is so hard to describe but god I just want it stuck up in my nose all day long. That FFA is going to be killer, you gotta let me know when shes done I'll be counting down myself ;) Thanks for the party again Rob, those subs are freaking delicious is that why your called subrob cuz you are the sub king!!! lol BHT you are the man that sour og with that bubble dust or whatever tasted like the dankest hash bowl ever, you seriously have some dank smoke and tons of fun toppings thanks for sharing!

Dragor chocolope smelled insane this time since it had the time to dry and cure a little. I also smoked some more of that J1 and it's very tasty and super smooth and rob said he didn't even flush it!!! His organic nutrients make me jealous, I gotta get my setup running more naturally lol

Anyways thanks again, next time let us know earlier so we can save up some nugs. I thought about it this morning though, I am going to try to save a good nug from every plant I harvest so I'll have a variety next time ;) PEACE

EDIT-I just saw BHT's post right after I posted my comment here, and I know your thinkin they both said the same thing about the nadia but I swear it just came out like that without me seein what he wrote, two people both stating it's no joke right after another means IT AINT NO JOKE!!! lol thats fuckin funny, PEACE

Last edited:

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
Subrob-
Thanks very much for an awesome time. Great to meet you and everyone else!
You going to register that Nadia cola as a lethal weapon? You could beat someone senseless with that!
:muahaha:

Hey All-
Glad to see everyone made it home ok. ( BHT...chp can sure ruin a drive eh? )
Much thanks for all the generosity of sharing your flavors. All of it excellent herb. I look forward to sharing some nugs outta my garden next time.

Peace & Irie Gatherings

Dragor

What another great subs n nugs party that was last night!! Had a killer time hangin with you all, sub GT cali n BHT + guests ;) Food gets better every time, full frickin table of it, cant thank ya enough SUBrob (gotta love the story behind your name lol)! Herbs was bountiful too with a ton of variety, DNA lineups and bunch of local & elites too from everyone!
sub - that Nadia came out so nice on the first or second shot, she's a real photogenic one ;) I wish I had snapped a macro cause she's so frickin thick and trichy :cool: sweet updates on the chemD very potent looking herbs and the FFA's some alien looking herbs with some crazy different skunk stentch!
GT - dude you seriously ARE the cookiemonster as BHT said, dem sesame cookies tasted so good I couldnt stop eating em and before I knew it I had to take a seat, got my leg muscles a lil too relaxed - thanks for the hookup on the recipe - and GrowTech is very fitting handle, you are a real tech guru with some sweet advice, much appreciated mait!
cali - bringin da KuSH! I liked that stuff man even tho you werent too impressed, granted the taste wasn't entirely settled in I still got a heavy hit to the body from it, and not too much knockout effect which I like... just took a hit of it as we speak ;) thanks... glad you liked the chocolope btw it is definitely an organics loving strain ;) and yea can't wait to see what your GI is gonna come out like, sounds like the hotter step sister to Green Crack ;)
BHT - you are a real canna chemist dude, didn't know you were such a hash afficionado - every single concentrate we smoked had no lingering chemical fume taste was straight down the lungs and out clean burning! Sour OG hash again was very impressive had a huge surge of energy to it, I was zapped awake for a bit there yet bodily medicated thanks for sharing... mostly though I really appreciate your kind hearted sharing of those cuts, I know you had JUST gotten them too so that makes it THAT much more special, you and the creators should know they will be in safe hands and passed out to close friends just like it was to me, Jah bless!
One love t'all my brothas 'n sistas..

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
man, when i put those last three pics up last night, i swore they were the best pics i had ever taken! now i look at em, theyre not even in focus-how funny!

Dragor

ahhhHAHAHAh that's too funny dude, I concur it was much more difficult takin those pics last night than it usually iss - retake, take 2! bring on da chemD!

BiG H3rB Tr3E

Veteran
just wanted to thank GroTech for tha cookies:::

i gave one to a friend of mine,,, and hes a big guy,,, and not big like me or big liek rob,,, but big liek his breathing sounds like a fuckn ventailator machine>>hahha,,,, he ate only one of those cookies (after a fullmeal @ del taco) and started trippin out on it,,, walkn around his house in a daze and he kept askin me WHAT THA F%$K IS IN THIS COOKIE!?? and i kept telling him it was just canna-butter,,, and than i told him they were lemon poppy canna cookies,,, and hes WHAT!?? YOU GAVE ME DAMND WEED COOKIE LACED WITH OPIUM!?? WAHT THE FUK?!? i was laffin so hard i couldnt convince him it wernt laced and that hed be chill,,, he kept drinkn water and shit,,, repeatin shit leik "" YOUR FUKD UP MAN"" while spittin out little pieces of the seeds from the cookie,,, funiest damn sight ive seen in a minute...i was fukn kickn myself that i didnt bring my voice recodrer with me ,,, caus that shit would have made for perfect intro to this new joint song me and antoher artist is werkn.... oh well,,,live+++learn+++move on

Grow Tech

Veteran

^^^^^ equals 72 cookies :muahaha: ^^^^^

It's a trip how edibles hit people differently. Some people can chow 4 of the things, others spin on a 1/2. Fortunately I'm a pretty cheap date & 1 cookie works as a good baseline med for most evenings.

Peace

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
its been 24 hours since i ate em, just woke up from my, i dont know, third nap since rising this morning! those are pretty much my favorite cookies of all time!!! lemon poppy seed did not sound good to me at all, i was just being polite when i ate the first one! the second and third i ate cuz they are so damn good!

Grow Tech

Veteran
Theyre actually
Sesame Lemon-Lime......they wont make you test positive for opiates :biglaugh:

Glad they were enjoyed!

Last edited:
G

guest5703

those cookies were the shit, I ate my goodie bag of the three on the drive home ;) Seriously edibles have never hit me that hard, I tell everyone and I think I ate about 6 of those cookies lol The next morning I did feel groggy as fuck, and ya know it couldn't have been those beers cuz I am used to that haze in the morning...But I usually wake up around 7am and yesterday I woke up at 10am still feeling super out of it. Must have been the cookies hanging on, I didn't even realize!

S

slackerbri

hello

hello

Whatup Diegans

GT, that butter looks deadly.

Sorry I fell off the map for a bit but the storm has passed and it's game on again.

I just thought I'd check in and say hi and post some pics to inspire me.

Schrom....

Thanks for looking.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
slackerbri-waddup mang? good to see ya back. SCHROM-I LOVE SCHROM!!! got a cut veggin right now, cant wait to get my schrom back on. i seriously miss her when i dont have any in jars. one of my faves.....sub

S

slackerbri

caligreen said:
those cookies were the shit, I ate my goodie bag of the three on the drive home ;)

CG,
Reading that brings to mind what Ron Burgundy said to baxter about eating the whole wheel of cheese, "How'd you do that? Heck, I'm not even mad; that's amazing."

Sub,

Glad to be back, it's been far too long. I have some new editions to the family, a few I've gotten from a land far far away and have never seen around theses here parts. I'll see how they do before I start offering out cuts.

Last edited:

Pops

Resident pissy old man
Veteran
I have a few from lands far away:

Afghanistan......Deep Chunk,Mazar-i-sherif,Sheberghan
Laos.....Golden Triangle Akka
China......Yunnan Indica
Africa......Durban Poison
N. India.....Malana, Parvati, Pahari Farmhouse

Don't you just love those illegal immigrants?

BiG H3rB Tr3E

Veteran
Pops said:
I have a few from lands far away:

Afghanistan......Deep Chunk,Mazar-i-sherif,Sheberghan
Laos.....Golden Triangle Akka
China......Yunnan Indica
Africa......Durban Poison
N. India.....Malana, Parvati, Pahari Farmhouse

Don't you just love those illegal immigrants?

i always wanted to smoek some laotion herb>>>got any pics pops??

Pops

Resident pissy old man
Veteran
No, BHT. I just got the seeds in. Apparently the Akka people are from the Yunnan Pro0vince in China,originally, and the GT Akka is a Yunnan sativa, whereas my Yunnan indica is not. The Akka goes 14-18 weeks. I only took the yunnan Indica 9 weeks because of the heat. It was fluffy and hermied.

This is the yunnan indica. Had 2 phenos. One was single cola and I did not get clones. Took clones off the other 2. Will try again in cooler weather. Had one male and wanted to make seeds, but he wasn't worthy.

The Akka may have higher CBD levels as it was described as a mild smoke. Normally, the Laotians don't smoke this one. It has a spearmint flavor and is used in making curry.

Last edited:

Grow Tech

Veteran
Pops said:
I only took the yunnan Indica 9 weeks because of the heat. It was fluffy and hermied.

Thanks for answering my ? before I asked pops. Sorry to here about the fluff / herm. I'd still like to hear a smoke report if you get to it.

Peace & Tight NonHermed Buds

Pops

Resident pissy old man
Veteran
I like my buds like my women....tight. The Chinese is curing now. Will probably try some Sunday. It is supposed to be mild. Hopefully, it will contain some CBD. If not, I guess I'll just have to get stoned.Boo,Hoo!