What's new

San Diego's Finest Cuts

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
wick650 said:
O.Gorganic does'nt have the chemystery cut, it was likely his apothecary chemdog cut.

^^^
having gone through a good amount of apo,, i can say that shit is TOP NOTCH smoke,,,if it actualy is apo chem ,,, then get yerself a cut>>and make sure you flower and photo that bitch so we can all get a gander..

slips did a good job w. her,,,and description to a T
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=1806349&postcount=316

hey shan if i remember nncc had 2 diff chem cuts in rockwool from ogorganic.

oNE Labled '91 chemdog' and one labeled 'chem'

The '91 chemdog' is the docta's cut and the 'chem' is the apoth cut which is suppossedly the real deal 91 chemdog.

Last edited:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
for those who are in to social distortion-MIKE NESS at SAN DIEGO HARLEY tonight!!!!!6 to 10 pm, -plenty of other shit too!!!!! gonna have some fights with the mma fighters from undisputed gym

Last edited:
S

Shan Diego

Fellas, thanks for the info. The chem's rep preceded it so heavily that I had developed great expectations and subsequently I felt that it set me up for great disappointment...which did not happen. I was thrilled.

I just had to turn down an invite for the free Ness show...busy transplanting. BBQ afterwards if you find Ryan with the older sportster...mention midgets or beetlejuice...

BiG H3rB Tr3E

Veteran
mmmmmm,,,, sittn here nose rapin these buds liek a vaccum hound on coke,,, im anxious as a mouse wit a block of cheese wiating to flower thies free for all>>> such an fawkn intoxicaating smell,,,,that old fruity sour spice from the MSS mixxed with this chemmmy OG diesel kush overtone,,,with some wild shit mixed in ther i cant even explain,,, i swere thiss shit stanks sooo good if god had a pussy this is what it would smell and taste liek<<<just finger lickn nose cramin luscious dank pussy nugz :jump: :jump: :jump:

^^^B.S.B.

^^^^sour og kush

^^^^^FFA

^^^FFA2

^^^^40lbs needed to hold this fat bitch from implodin and crushn her self

^^^^WW xx BB

^^^kali mist bx 1 &&&& sour snow wreck ::::nugs 4 gold

:jump: $$$aaahhee tehy call me prospecter pete caus me minin fo that GOLD$$$ :jump:

Last edited:

Dragor

faarkin sh@#$ bht you never fail to impress with those sicly update thanks for sharin the orgasmic experience with us roflmao ur posts are straight comedy thanks lol nice report on the ffa, can't wait to see those sexy bracts all over my garden too one day, I imagine the high is going to be very up and full of energy (like GC w the MSS x in it) and make you come back for more of the full flavor haha - Crazy Composer always gets the canna salivary glands working with his eloquent descriptions too... great work, shit make sure you don't knock that 40lb beast over on one of your olfactory orgasms ;) alright see ya soon bros

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
Happy Sunday All,
Hope everyone is having a smooth & irie morning. I got the dog out for a walk before it got to freakin hot...well have to see how productive I am the rest of the day :smoke:

Here's some fresh shots from my garden. The first is C4 which true to breeders description has put on a good bit of weight in it's 6th wk.

The second is of Purple Queen. It's been a chunky girl all along and just continues to swell. The Chronic side of her is showing through for sure. I have to admit I'm not holding my breath on her becoming real purple. I heard from a friend that she colors really late but he was using a/c & co2. I'm afraid my un-a/c'ed space wont get low enough to trigger good color this time of year. We'll see and I certainly will run her again regardless.

Peace & Dense Nugs

Last edited:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
bht-that FFA does stink so good dont it?! ive got it next to the chem d and my new girl nadia, and she is by far the best smell in the garden!
--gt, so whats the story on the c-4? hows she smoke? or is this the first run with her?

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
Hey Sub,
I have done C4 before but it was back when I was really clueless about post harvest handling. It's not a strain that ever gets raves for it's flavor but I'm looking forward to what I can get it to taste like with some TLC once it gets into jars. As pops mentioned...it has a sort of celery taste. The smoke leaves a cedar like aroma in the room

Pops said:
The C-4 I grew smelled and tasted like celery, but had a nice punch.

The high is strong, heavy to the indica side with a mind disorienting facet to it. It is a 8-9 wk strain and can yield nicely

Peace

G

guest5703

FFA is still growing, I am pretty sure she would have been able to take cuts off of already but with my single bulb T-5's going on it looks like I won't take cuts at least for another week or two.....But I can put one into flower now! Might do that. Anyways the Green Ice is looking spectacular, the smell the density and the growth(only takes 45 and you could cut FOR SURE!!!) are amazing! This is a keeper in my mind already since I know I've smoked her before and the smoke is just dank never get old smoke. Like candy!

Just putting another C99 and the new Elvis Kush I got recently into flower, the Elvis has tighter nodes than the C99 and the growth looks outstanding. Can't wait to see if she's a keeper, anyone know what kind of Kush is in Elvis from Rez seeds?? I got this Elvis cut from a club in CA so hopefully it's a decent match to Rez's elvis....Probably not lol but wish her luck!

ethereal

Warrior
Veteran
dragor i hope u take that plant 2 weeks more at the LEAST from when u said a couple days when u posted this pic of a 3/4 done (tops) sativa!!!! amainly tasty lookin pot! :yummy: but LET IT RIPEN! :bow: u will thank me ;) it could go till it nanners believe me..u got at least amonth till fully ripe ;))water feed that bitch straight up from here on out if in soil :) if in hydro do what u gotta do but keep nutes as LOW as humanly (or florally :D) possible!!!! :)

good things come to those who wait...ESPECIALLy with complex herbs like chocolate mixed with cantaloupe..such was true with the powerhouse from HTC which was deepchunk x c99 and man o man that shit just gets better the lonmger it goes but could come down at day 60 if ya wanted! i was walking into walls and drooling from the taste tho of the coco powder flavor mixed with the pineapple sorbet flavor of the c99 it was crossed to :yummy: let it go till day 80 no less!:2cents: :wink:
thats 30 more days...but the plant truly does look only half done... to *perhaps* three quarters way through flower.... tops, bro.. :smoke: trust me on this 1 my dude :) check out all them white pistils!!! :bigeye:
be well bro :wave: hoe the stuff comes out good eiether way...it looks very much like the powerhouse too pecularly :biglaugh: :D

ciao

BiG H3rB Tr3E

Veteran
theres only 1 pheno in the chocolope that goes past 70>>>the rest were finishing up in the 55-65 window,,, im sure whenever dragor pulls it ::: it will be mature. bring some of that cLoPe with yah dragor,,, havent smoked her in a minute>>>got a few of them in coco:::lookn reaal nice>>> maybe ill get you my pheno so you can run em side by side:::see what pheno you like better>>>great thing about the selection::: EVERY pheno yields FAT

soulfly22583

Trust me.. I'm A Professional..
Veteran
I honestly cant wait to be back in SD where there is access to good cuts of genetics! Cant wait to see what I can bring to this group =)

Dragor

ethereal - dude thanks for the input... so I cut my Chocolope down after 52 days of flowering.. I would have definitely taken her to 60 or more to be 100% certain she was ripe... but...I pulled based on the trichomes being 75% amber and 10% cloudy, and I had to cut that grow cycle short due to other factors, nonetheless - my experiment of using shorter "photocycles" (i.e. plant days) really helped achieve this level of maturity in such short number of days - the high is definitely as unique as the smell and taste - would love to run her again to get the fuller experience...
BigHerb - nice idea - we should do that side-by-side of your and my pheno, the effects are probably slightly different if yours goes 70 (more sat dominant)... will have some of the choclope for sure - man that extract of chocolope you put up pictures of must have been some straight thc candy!!

S

Shan Diego

Funny, I'm also running the C-4; cut from an LA Club. It seems to stack...I mean slam...those calyxes together...looks like the description of 'The Chronic" to me...haven't finished her yet, but lookin forward...

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
had a good time tonight guys. it was cool seein everyone. Dragor took a few cool pics tonight, wanted to share-first is a pic of nadia (strawberry deisel x sour cream) at day 83. i like the color in the leavesEDIT: BHT held his arm up and the cola is longer then his arm, elbow to fist!

---couple of FFA at day 51 i think

Last edited:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
couple pics i just took-but im pretty thrashed-lets see if they turned out:Nadia

-----FFA

------little side bud of chem d

Latest posts

Latest posts