What's new

Red Hair Skunk

No skunk but probably the hairiest I’ve come across. There’s a guy out there with some Kentucky Red Hair Skunk F2’s, I have not ran them yet but pics I’ve seen are killer.

Attachments

• IMG_7007.jpeg
    IMG_7007.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 38

Terpyterps

Looks nice! I grew Skunk from Fast Buds last year, but no luck with skunky smell. I had last time skunky/cat piss smelling weed at early 2000. I have been trying to find some seeds from 90s using my connections and internet, but no luck and apparently those terpenes are super rare nowadays. Lost my pictures too, wanted to contribute to the thread.

Gorilla Fast Buds at week 7 from seed. Still good 3-4 weeks to go. Growing in living soil.

P5y6CSj_d.webp

Mordor

This looks amazing
tru story....2 puffs... maximum energy and fun fun...3-4 puffs.. you down and puke...that was my first grow.. out of 10 reg 4 girls..in plastic trash bags houseplant soil..and synthetic fertilizer...35smx70smx115sm grow space..
1708796804266.png

1708796896629.png

and still wondering about buying a new pack of DP Skunk#1...but advert pic doesn't look like that one..i dont know still thinking about it..

cbotany

tru story....2 puffs... maximum energy and fun fun...3-4 puffs.. you down and puke...that was my first grow.. out of 10 reg 4 girls..in plastic trash bags houseplant soil..and synthetic fertilizer...35smx70smx115sm grow space..
View attachment 18964362

View attachment 18964365
and still wondering about buying a new pack of DP Skunk#1...but advert pic doesn't look like that one..i dont know still thinking about it..
I find if it throws threes you're in for something good, I don't know why but i love that trait, I haven't had any weed put me down, but that sounds awesome man