What's new

Planting my seed

IamNug

Thanks Fat J! Yea I hope they turn out having some resinous trichomes, that's what I'm after. It looks like it's been a while since the last picture update so I will post a new one in a bit.

IamNug

Here's the pics I promised, just before lights on so you get the good color. These came out pretty good considering the batteries are sucky.

picture.php

picture.php

IamNug

happy 4/20! day 36 flower update.

happy 4/20! day 36 flower update.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:ying:

what I'm doing for 4/20 (chemdawg, sweetgrapes, xxxskunk, hindudeathcabbage)
picture.php

IamNug

Thanks Fat J! It's always been a dream of mine to 'blow it up'!! I hope I'm getting closer to my goal.

M

MacGyver420

:lurk:

everything is lookin good here man; those plants pulled a stretch armstrong on you there tho!!

bagseed is always a fun adventure

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
tagged,looks like ur handlin things real beautifuly over here iam,gonna sit back and watch the sho.
peace-T-

IamNug

hey macguyver420 and tonatiuh! thanks for checking in! here comes a quickie update. :D

how to move a packed 4x8 tent by yourself:
picture.php

peek from the back door:
picture.php

overall shot day 41:
picture.php

day 41 close up:
picture.php

'tiiiiimberrrr!!!!':
picture.php

day 41 stem:
picture.php

HST!:
picture.php

ty, come again!

IamNug

hi ismoke.kush, the plant was actually in flower, but just getting crowded out by its cuts in hydro and not getting watered or fed well. I figure I'll just give it some HST and see what happens, maybe I need to find it a home outdoors somewhere. thanks for commenting!

IamNug

updates

updates

Hello friends, here is a quick photo update about the veg area: dealing with a fungus gnat infestation..

new bubblewreck bag seeds, not sure if they are maturing properly?
picture.php

afgoo cuttings 4/28/10:
picture.php

Fungus Gnats in veg!
picture.php

hoping this shit works:
picture.php

little devil perched to leaf underside:
picture.php

mosquito dunk crumbled on the surface of the soil (I hope this works!! another reason I don't like soil, I reallllly gotta get my bubble cloners back to doing their magic. Soil always adds another step to get into hydro rdwc, where it's final home will be. at the same time I enjoy giving a potential mother plant a good start in life and soil seems good for that, anyways...)
picture.php

a garden pet I found while walking down the sidewalk outside, it's pretty fun to watch, maybe it will protect my seedlings and not eat them!:
picture.php

some fire bubba kush medicine, my #1 favorite:
picture.php

More pics and updates later.

IamNug

Weekly Update - Day 50 flower

Weekly Update - Day 50 flower

Hey friends, here is a flowering update with pictures! I re-tied the plants from down to up because the stretch was done and the flowers are starting to lean over. Now its more like a vertical cylinder of buds...

All of a sudden they don't seem to be drinking any water is that common towards the end of flower in hydro? Or perhaps they don't like their nutrients anymore? What would cause the not drinking?

If I may ask your opinion, how many more weeks or days do you think these plants have? My wild guess with this bag seed is around 20 more days. which would give a total of 70 days flower. pretty average timeline for flowering?

Anyone care to make a guess on what date these plants will be chopped? Or perhaps total yeild?

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Thanks for stopping by! :wave:

IamNug

I have another question, any ideas about what strain that bagseed might be? By the looks I'm guessing it has a fair amount of sativa in it. Hard to say?

IamNug

I'm guessing some sort of haze genetics, final answer. Next on the grill is afgoo cut, bubblewreck bagseed, and blue dream cut.