What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Planting my seed

IamNug

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

G

guest101

Nice micro grow! (as long as your around hehe paper...)
Are you gonna flower them there or its just your veg room?
Cool that you grow other plants, specially indoor!! ;)

budsgreenhouse

hey the stuff in the box is looking good it looks like the water tank is made of clear plastic if so be carefull light and water makes alge and if that is a 400 watt light cardbord will burst in to flames very easy but you for sure have a green thumb looking good

IamNug

hey frankenstein, thank you! That is a little box I put my cloning setup in. I don't know why but I always get 100% clones but with this strain ive lost 3 full trays of clones so far, putting me way behind on propagation.

hey budsgreenhouse, thanks for your feedback! yea the tub is clear, it's just under an air cooled 42 watt compact flouro. Once the canopy fills in there isn't much of an issue for the roots, plus if I'm not being lazy I should be cleaning the rez's and flushing them out with new water weekly.

Will post a pic of the new setup I've been trying to run, its a gl120L with my recirc buckets inside. Just a 400w hps so far. It's running great. Just got a clone of some new genetics also. So hopefully will have much more vigor than that unknown bag seed I've been struggling with. Will post a new picture soon. :)

IamNug

in that picture of the clone with the ag tag, that is my first ever personally purchased clone after 15 years of on / off growing.

IamNug

Hey thanks for stopping by Re51n8! Yea I think the fun is about to start and I have a few updates that I need to share once I get the camera out. :)

IamNug

custom micro

custom micro

my clone / veg area. set to 24/0 currently. clones are about 24 hours old. I have a dome with heating pad for soil or rapid rooters. Currently soil bags in there with 3 bag seed cuts / 1 afgoo cut. about 48 hours on those.

picture.php

Zealious

Nice equip. Nice looking bag seeds.. And wow on ur green thumb. U have a bright future my friend. I love ur veggies. I just started a huge batch of vegie seeds indoors as well.

with ur clones. Ive read that clones do horrible under yellow light. they do not want to root. Try using some daylight flourescent cfls. 6500k they are very blue.. U might want to throw a couple around ur grow room. I like to suspend cfls all over the place to get light to all the nooks and cranies...

Keep up the green vibes my friend.

Zealious

oh and ur so lucky to be able to get the goo. my favorite canabis picture I have ever seen was afgooey in a hightimes. lovely plant.

IamNug

Zealious, thanks for that tip about the light color for cloning. I have my trusty 42w cfls running currently, doing both soil and hydro methods, somethings gotta root! Was trying under the 400hps at one point and that wasn't working. Which would indicate what you suggested about the light color. It was also very cold at that time. I'd love to have 1 of each hps and mh also in the flower area.

The goo, it's one of the best around here currently. hopefully this cut will live up to that standard.

Will update a flower picture soon, this is going to be 'the stretch' so it should possible to notice rapid visible changes.

Zealious

Hey np.. Yea im thinking it might be the light.. Ive also read some people root under low light conditions.. ie not under any lights just feeding off of ambient light with in the room.. they belive that low lighting inspires the plant to focus on rooting rather than green growth..

Havent tried it for my self but I did find out with my own experinces that if the lights are too close the the clones.. they will not root. they will try to grow and turn yellow from using up its stored nutrients.

GOod luck .. good idea to do soil and hydro.. one will work for sure..

Latest posts

Latest posts