What's new

Out of the Lions Den....OJD's Shark Haze & Stink Bomb Testers

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Flowering - Day 67

Flowering - Day 67

Ok after much delay i am finally gettin around to updating my thread :) I apologize to OJD for the big lapse inbetween but not things are back to normal. So I am day 67 of flowering now and I harvested the first of the 5 plants yesterday (Shark Haze) looked to be done by the trichs which were about 50/50. Once again sorry didnt get a chance to take pics before chop but will get some of the dry buds when done. The other 4 plants will likely come down around 74-77 days. I have another group of plants ready to move in soon and space will dictate when they get the axe. All are being fed plain water and have been for the last cpl waterings. I just noticed yesterday that one of the stink bombs are purpling slightly....not sure if its due to colder nite time temps (64-68 degrees) or just naturally occuring? That same plant prob has the strongest scent of the bunch as well....stinky skunk/musty smell to it :) Oh yea and almost forgot lol....the 3 younger stink bomb's that i put in around christmas time are now bout 21-22 days into flowering. I didnt have the soil to put them into 11ltr containers at the time so they are in a pot one size smaller (1.7gal) Hopefully the smaller pots dont make too much of a diff. Right now they are approx 18-20" tall. So enuff of the rambling and on with the pics....first up are the newer SB girls. For anyone just tuning in now these are not cuts from the original ones i started but a few seeds planted bout half way thru.

Stink Bombs (new batch)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Thought i had the pics uploaded for the older ones lol...guess i gotta retake and upload them again :) my bad

Last edited:

Irie_Lion

Veteran
yea these are a lil smaller than what i had planned on flowering them out at but due to space constraints in the veg area i had to move them into the closet and get them flowering sooner than planned.

Irie_Lion

Veteran
yea man...and sometimes i think i might be sacrificing yield by cramming more plants in there lol.

Irie_Lion

Veteran
Flowering - Day 67

Flowering - Day 67

Ok so here are the pics i meant to put up earlier but forgot to upload to my album. Gonna do it in 2 seperate posts lol. First up.....

Shark Haze
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
must have quite a bit of haze in it,i recognize the claw!! almost done huh? how much longer till chop time? well uncle,if you just read the top of the page about 2 weeks...thanks bro,didnt see that...thats ok unk,yer prob high...yes i am thank you!!

Irie_Lion

Veteran
Flowering - Day 67

Flowering - Day 67

Here are the remaining 3 Stink bombs.....the last one is the one mentioned slightly turning purple. Another 10 days or so and they are all coming down!

Stink Bombs
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow bro nice long buds i can see the purple
looking good bro now i know what to expect cheers
smell???

Irie_Lion

Veteran
Well i do know that the last one is very stinky like a musty skunk smell...The others not as much but when the lights come on tomorrow ill try and get a better description of the rest. The shark haze kinda has a slightly fruity odor to it.

mellomel

BE GOOD OR BE GOOD AT IT!
ICMag Donor
Trippy looking plants...we have 3 of the claw thang happening, only happens when we water though, with in 3 seconds they curl up and twist...Haze trait I guess...

TAGGED for sure and sorry for arriving late...I haven't even been into Shaun's Stink bomb thread yet...Rounds today and tomorrow...

Goodluck, this is gonna be killer...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey mel!!.... hey irie,i looked around but couldnt find the lineage on the shark haze,i remember seeing them for sale but cant remember what it is,ditto the stink bomb

Irie_Lion

Veteran
The shark haze is Shark Shock x G13Haze
Stink Bomb is a mystery female that was goin around the uk a few years ago that was super stinky crossed with the same G13 haze dad. Its Sativa dom as well

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sounds good,i need to win the lottery so i can have the greenhouse/underground bunker/solr powered super ultimate grow room/strain whore-a-torium,never less than 100 strains in flower,tended by doe eyed freshman botany students

Irie_Lion

Veteran
Harvest - day 74

Harvest - day 74

ok this was meant to go up on friday but never happened :) I had it all typed up etc...and then lost it before it could be posted so i just said ill do it later! So i cut down all of the remaining four plants on friday (3 stink b's & 1 shark H) They all varied in phenos so i should have a nice mix to try out and decide which to keep. I am planning on doin another run of shark haze from seed sometime in the near future since i didnt have a wide variety of girls this round. The smells that came off the plants ranged from a strong skunky odor to fruity and even a kinda musty citrus smell. After i cut them up and weighed them and avgerage about 140-145g wet weight. I know u prob thinkin it shoulda been more but soon ill post a pic of the entire room and u will see that its more than likely due to crowding that yield suffered some. Not that im concerned though cuz its more than enuff to keep me happy til next month :) Also got the 3 other Stink B seedlings about a month into flowering now too so ill post pics of them this coming week. Here are the final shots of the others....peace

Shark Haze
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Stink Bomb's
#1 (looks like this one could be a good yielder along with #3)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

#2 (lotta foxtailing starting on this pheno)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

#3 (stinkiest of the bunch)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Take care

Irie_Lion

Veteran
Flowering - Day 35

Flowering - Day 35

Ok here are the pics for the 3 younger stink bombs...they are about 35 days into flower now and lookin good. They look pretty similar to a few of the phenos from last round but i should be able to tell more inna few weeks.

Stink Bombs

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php