What's new

Out of the Lions Den....OJD's Shark Haze & Stink Bomb Testers

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Greets once again IC mag fam...I am finally gettin around to starting this thread up :joint: been meaning to it for a few days now. First off gotta big up OJD for lettin me test these out and seeing what they can do...This run will be Shark Haze & Stink Bomb!!! I planted 15 seeds...10 SH & 5 SB....Things got off to a ruff start as a couple of the seedlings I had (2 SH & 1 SB) that were on a window ledge with the rest of them fell off while I was outta town over the weekend :yoinks:. By the time i got back it was too late cuz their little stems had snapped from the fall...On a positive note I had originally recieved 11 SH beans and kept one aside for later use and will sprout it in memory of its lost sibling lol.... as for the stink bombs theywere a gift but figured I'd run them anyways at the same time so when I was selected as a tester I picked the SB and planned on popping more to make it an even 10 too...so things are still looking up ;) Other than that bit of rambling the seedlings are just chillin in the window for now til i make room for them in the veg spot. heres a cpl pics

picture.php

picture.php

Peace & Love

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Tagged bro cant wait to get my stinkbomb so i'll be following close

Irie_Lion

Veteran
Thanks guys....these r prob gona be a lil slow for a few days til i clear up some space in the veg area. They have just been gettin sunlight from a nearby window lately....thats why i havent posted up much pics since there is not much to show :). peace

Irie_Lion

Veteran
Ok so since the last pic update the lil ones have been having a ruff time lol....sun hasnt been shining nearly as much as I had hoped and the soil I had them in was holding them back too. They were suffering from a CaMg deficiency so I flushed them with RO water and put them into new containers with a fresh soil mix. Topped them off with a lil hydroton to help keep the light from drying the soil out so quick. It all seems to have helped cuz 2 days later I can already see a healthy lookin green color coming back to their leaves......They are now under the 400w hps too so I expect them to bounce back and return to lots of new rapid growth ;) Here are a few pics.....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Irie_Lion

Veteran
Ok its that time again....and i'm happy to say they're all back to normal again :) Still tryin to decide whether or not I will lst them or not but more than likely will. So other than that the plan as of now is to let them grow til the end of Oct & flip them right at the start of Nov...They are gona stay in the 4" pots for another week or so and then into 1gal bags til sexed...I got some more stink bomb that I will be starting here in a day or two as well for this thread. That will give me a total of 10 Stink bomb and 8 Shark haze....out of those 18 I'm hoping for good odds and at least 8-12 fem! Only time will tell. Well stay tuned for the pics.....Guidance

Irie_Lion

Veteran
looking great bro

alright here are the pics to go along with the update from yesterday....I just took these about an hr ago. I'm sure u will be able to see how much better they are lookin now compared to last pic...Oh yea I have only trained one outta of the lot so far but by this weekend they will all be bent over and tied down lol...

First pic is just a random seedling from the group. I just wanted to show how tight the internode spacing is and how its pushin out branches now ;)
picture.php

Overhead Group Shot
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Thats it for another cpl dayz...til the next update ;)

Peace & Love

Irie_Lion

Veteran
Glad to have guys along for the ride.... Make yourselves comfortable :) I will be puttin up some new pics inna lil bit for a quick update. All have been bent over and lst'ed since last pics and responding well....peace

Irie_Lion

Veteran
Time for a quick update....all of the lil ones have been bent over & tied down as I mentioned yesterday. Some are branching a lil more than others and I noticed a few of the stink bombs do have a stinky odor to them when i rub the stalk or against them :) Right now they are all mixed in together ( i have some markings on the SB) i can tell which is what...once I get around to transplanting them I will keep them seperate in the newer pics so we can tell the differences. Oh yea I put 6 more stink bomb beans in some water last nite to soak b4 i drop them in soil.... I think I am gona let these 6 grow naturally with no training just to get a lil side by side comparison. So Here are some pics of the current lot :grouphug: What a difference fresh soil & a week and half makes lol

Group Shots
picture.php

picture.php

A few pics of random seedlings
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

Irie_Lion

Veteran
Ok back with another weekend update :) I repotted them into 1 gal bags yesterday and adjusted the ties on them as well...all are enjoying their new root space and i imagine will take off again here over the next few days. here's a few pics of the 12 of them....

Group one
picture.php

Group 2
picture.php

will get some better shots up during the week....later!

Irie_Lion

Veteran
looking nice and healthy irie,how do you like bags as opposed to buckets?

Honestly I rather the buckets...but right now i was tight on cash and had the bags handy :) will definitely get the buckets here soon. Keeps things neater and roots from being damaged!

Latest posts

Latest posts