What's new

OJD Testers Amnesia Haze X G13

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking good bro, i had the 1 runt i have kept it going it is starting to grow ok now but compared to the other 9 its tiny
keep up the good work

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice update bro

i noticed the leaf tip becoming the main head on a few of amnesia's but sprouted new growth like a week or so later and caried on like it never happened

it is definately a strange thing
the amnesia haze i used is a definate freak but is superior to the other amnesia hazes out there much more flavours

keep up the good work bro

peace

kaotic

We're Appalachian Americans, not hillbillys!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Healthy little fuckers they are...They are coming along nice, growing very good. I've pushed them to the very edge with N, maybe a toe over and they love it so far. There are a couple that are definately going to be stretchy when flipped. I'm probably going to keep them in the solo cups for the first week to two after the flip.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Mutant Tri, going to be a bush like it or not.
picture.php

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking Great there kaotic Keep up the great work

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi kaotic
looking all happy and healthy

keep it up

peace

kaotic

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for the compliments guys, it's much appreciated. OJD... so far you make some fine seeds. Thanks for the opporotunity to grow them.

kaotic

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Update tomorrow. Sorry for the absence, I'm back on track now.

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Plants are looking nice and healthy and freaky looking. Great stuff bro. Tagged and pulling up a seat for this one.
Peace

kaotic

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Day five 12/12.

Day five 12/12.

These plants don't wanna show sex! My plants are usually kept small, therefore I keep them in solo cups until they show sex so I don't have to waste time and space transplanting males. They've been in 12/12 for close to a week now and still no preflowers! I believe I'm in for a long flowering treat. They are starting to put on the heighth now too, for my space anyways. They are developing a nice skunky smell, not roadkill but still has a stench. They are coming along nice. I can't wait until I can transplant and let these things take off. Yield is not a concern right now, I'm just looking for the best mother. So far they look to be a very good SOG strain.

Don't hate on the droop, they were just watered.

PA's are the ten on the left.
picture.php

Here we go.
picture.php

They need some rootspace.
picture.php

Here's the one that fimmed itself.
picture.php

The runt has caught up now. The triplets are down to twins and the twins are down to 1.5 if that makes any sense. :joint:

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Plants are lookin good kaotic! Are u vegging & flowering under the 250?

kaotic

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm under flouro's right now. My M/F ratio will decide where they flower at.

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
ah ok cool. Thought it looked like they were under flouros but seen u mentioned a 250 earlier so was unsure. Hope u get more gals than guys bro ! good vibez

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking good kaotic

well these are very hazy so will prob go about 12 weeks

peace

Hazy Lady

Prom Night Dumpster Baby
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello kaotic, I wonder if you could tell me, has OJD just released this cross?, I was given 2 clones with a sample of the bud it produces, all that is known was on a note attached saying, 'ojd Amnesia Haze x G13 Haze/ runt twin'. I assumed it said 'old Amnesia etc' but reading this thread with twins and all, see it is possibly from OJD? unless it is brand new of course. I would just like some firmer idea what I have if possible? thank-you.
Edit - I should have said, it is very nice cannabis.

Last edited:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi hazy lady
i made these a while ago and sent out a bunch of seeds

so it could def be mine
twins and runt definately ring a bell lol

the g13hazexamnesia(now called platinum amnesia) chucked out alot of twins and a runt out of every 10 pack

but runts all produced quality buds but took a few more weeks then the others to veg up

post some pics up if you got any
peace

Hazy Lady

Prom Night Dumpster Baby
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello OJD, I am trying to snap some now, the first are all blurred so bear with me and i'll post some, I have to say I have never smelled pepper so strong in a bud, it's almost too much and coats your mouth so much you would think you'd just eaten some spicy szeshwan sp?, a touch of paint/ thinners too, very nice smoke, strong!, ok i'll take some more pics before they go :eek:) thank-you for your reply btw.