What's new

OJD Testers Amnesia Haze X G13

kaotic

We're Appalachian Americans, not hillbillys!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The beans arrived today safely as always. I'm a bit confused as to the father of this cross. I thought the father was the G13 haze. I'm not complaining by any means but I'd like some clarification. I'm going to look for some more info to see if they are just mislabled. If anybody knows anything let me know. My growroom is in the middle of another remodel so bear with me a couple more days and I'll pop everything.

(EDIT)
I did some reading and figured it out. Platinum Amnesia. Thanks for the testers. I'm more than happy to do this.

kaotic

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Was just wondering if a mod could change the name to Platinum Amnesia. I'd appreciate it.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
good luck with the grow kaotic

il be along for the ride

peace

kaotic

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I started germing the seeds yesterday. Nothing to show so when they pop I'll give ya a peak.

X

xinsanewickedx

good luck with your grow bro.what kind of light set-up will you be using?

kaotic

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'll be using a 250. 13/10 germed. We'll see if they all make it out of the soil. They all look good so far.

Last edited:

kaotic

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Babies!

Babies!

Before I really get into this thread I want to say I'm going to be as unbiased and forthright with the info about these plants as possible so please don't get offended if I have anything bad to say about the seeds/plants. I'm supposed to be testing these seeds and posting info for others so I want to make sure everyone who reads this thread knows this is all done for my fellow members here as much as it is for me. It might not mean much to most people to be a tester but I consider it a priviledge.

Done with the waterworks, sorry.:laughing:

13/10 germinated. Makes ya think huh?

picture.php

I've never seen so many mutants out of one pack of seeds, but like the rare soul that finds pleasure in caring for the weak I love little mutant plants. I couldn't be happier. I'll start with pics of the three mutants. The first one is a set of twins. Pretty common, I've had them on several occasions. I've found one is always weaker and I usually end up cutting it down.

picture.php

Here we are with mutant number two. Trifoliate. Hopefully it's a girl and a true trifoliate, one that keeps it's traits as it gets older. My Speed Queen started as a tri and reverted back to normal growth. That's OK though because I've got her trifoliate son held captive in a solo cup of doom. He's so sick of it. He's been there awhile. I have a backross planned for him back to the mother so some fresh tang would be in order for him. If it's a male I'll pollinate the Speed Queen with him as well, bukaki style.

picture.php

Male

picture.php

picture.php

Triplets! this is the first time I've ever seen this. It's kind of wierd actually. I don't believe the third sprout is going to survive. It is so small in comparison to the others you can barely see it. I'm not getting my hopes up. It started with 3 taproots and six cotyledons. You'll have to look closely at the bottom between the stems to see the third. I don't know what to make of it.

picture.php

picture.php

Here's a group shot.

picture.php

If I had paid for these I would say I've got more than my money's worth at this point. I hope the quality is what I am anticipating. Thanks OJD and OldPink.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi kaotic
nice updates

so ok with this amnesia haze is def has some mutants and a runt or 2 like most packs
triplets are common with these and twins you will find at least 1 set per `10 seeds
ive found it best if you split the twins/triplets from the begining and put in its own pot,they have a beter chance of flourishing then,otherwise you end up with 1 crowding the other

with the 3rd shoot you got there pull it out to stop it wasting time,it wont catch up or do much
it looks very runtish

peace

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking great, out off our ten we only got the one runt
goodluck with the rest of your grow

scaramanga

Kaotic those triplets are wild, I've never seen triplets, tons of twins but never any triplets...Good luck with them. Interesting looking male.

kaotic

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Update will be coming tomorrow, they are coming along good.

kaotic

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The seedlings are doing well. I have a runt that has shown itself, a new addition to the mutant group. I'm happy with everything so far. I just transplanted into the next size up cup last night. They were starting to get a little hungry believe it or not so they got their first feeding last night as well. At this point this has been the most interesting pack of ten seeds I've come across. There has been a lot of variation between the plants but I'm going to wait on the buds to see how that really plays out.

picture.php

Twins

picture.php

Triplets -1

picture.php

I'll try to get pics up later of the Tri and the runt. The tri seems to have grown to a dead end. It has one node with side shoots but no main growth tip. It just sprouted a leaf on top and called it done, never seen anything like it.

Latest posts

Latest posts