What's new

New Competition, post the best picture( heavy flowering) you can find on this website ( from any member) and we will vote on who's is best on 1st Sep

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
New Competition

Starts now ends 1st September

Post favourite heavy flowering pic anywhere posted on icmag.com(from any member not just your own pic, any pic ) and we will decide on Best pic on September 1st and the Original poster of pic used will get 2 FREE packs of his/her choice , and pereon who posted pic in this thread will also get 2 packs of his/her choice.

So just post a heavy flowering pic copy and pasted from this website , list members name from pic , and copy link

Will do a poll on 1st September for people to vote on best pic.

REPLY WITH INFO I POSTED ON NEXT POST TO QUALIFY FOR COMPETITION

Last edited:

madalasatori

Veteran
@rolandomota

I recently quit smoking for this reason. Am now 5 x more efficient. Sometimes facing uncomfortable truths is hard but then again some of us smoke because it helps with things worse than procrastination.

Lumpy-Gravy

@ojd Your a procrastinator.....facts , people sometimes have to call you out to get their orders from you ...it's your m.o. you just made a post about it on insta barely catching up on orders could not source packaging materials?lol no, more like your a procrastinator
If I didn't bother you on insta this thread would be dead still Waiting for you
I always get my orders with no complaints from me. Sure sometimes I have a few days wait. Cannabis seeds aren’t like toilet paper. It’s not the end of the world if they don’t turn up the very next day. A lot of people are spoilt by todays society. It’s one guy on his own selling good genetics for a price an average working man can afford. As for the competition. I don’t see those who can easily afford the time, money and staff to run comps doing owt. Pure sativa are worldwide and give away nada in comparison to what they must make. The vault giving away the shittiest of fems. Just wait a few days innit. Flower~power is winning it anyroad. Me n thee stand to gain nothing other than seeing a thread with some nice big plants. Stop being a pest and vote with your feet and money rather than making a show of yourself.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@ojd Your a procrastinator.....facts , people sometimes have to call you out to get their orders from you ...it's your m.o. you just made a post about it on insta barely catching up on orders could not source packaging materials?lol no, more like your a procrastinator
If I didn't bother you on insta this thread would be dead still Waiting for you
You chat shit constantly and 99% of your post are complaints, 1 minute you praise then you throw your toys out the pram , why you even come in my section ?.

I've been vending and posting seeds for well over a decade and sent 1000's of orders over the years with 99.9% happy customers.
Yes I've been delayed on orders sometimes over the last 15 years but 99.9% are always happy as I wouldn't still be doing seeds and would be doing flowers again otherwise.

All you ever want is free seeds ? , if you had some full logs I'd happily send you some as I send out FREE seeds all the time to any good grower who documents his/her grows online and offer many competitions on instagram and anywhere I'm active.

Like I said on Wednesday reply this week there wasn't much interest in this comp or entries and had a busy month setting up new projects so was late to reply.

So looks like @flower~power
gets most votes , congrats
email me addy to claim your prize

[email protected]

Bmac1

Veteran
While I have had some communication with OJD that I felt was lacking, I can't think of anyone else doing as many promos and giveaways as he does. I dont doubt that it can be hard to stay on top of so many things going on at once but is always moving forward. Can't knock that.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You chat shit constantly and 99% of your post are complaints, 1 minute you praise then you throw your toys out the pram , why you even come in my section ?.

I've been vending and posting seeds for well over a decade and sent 1000's of orders over the years with 99.9% happy customers.
Yes I've been delayed on orders sometimes over the last 15 years but 99.9% are always happy as I wouldn't still be doing seeds and would be doing flowers again otherwise.

All you ever want is free seeds ? , if you had some full logs I'd happily send you some as I send out FREE seeds all the time to any good grower who documents his/her grows online and offer many competitions on instagram and anywhere I'm active.

Like I said on Wednesday reply this week there wasn't much interest in this comp or entries and had a busy month setting up new projects so was late to reply.

So looks like @flower~power
gets most votes , congrats
email me addy to claim your prize

[email protected]
Totally not necessary you already gave me a prize earlier this year ..I am late to pop them

Latest posts

Latest posts