What's new

New Competition, post the best picture( heavy flowering) you can find on this website ( from any member) and we will vote on who's is best on 1st Sep

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
New Competition

Starts now ends 1st September

Post favourite heavy flowering pic anywhere posted on icmag.com(from any member not just your own pic, any pic ) and we will decide on Best pic on September 1st and the Original poster of pic used will get 2 FREE packs of his/her choice , and pereon who posted pic in this thread will also get 2 packs of his/her choice.

So just post a heavy flowering pic copy and pasted from this website , list members name from pic , and copy link

Will do a poll on 1st September for people to vote on best pic.

REPLY WITH INFO I POSTED ON NEXT POST TO QUALIFY FOR COMPETITION

Last edited:

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
My vote is probably for
1. @RosyCheeks
2. Blockhead F2
IMG_1232.jpeg

rolandomota

Veteran
You see your the one that needs to relax yourself. I ain't the only one wondering what happened to this contest. Spam spam spam on Instagram 😂 I'm sorry for falling for your Dankincensef2 hype? Sorry for liking your seeds so much? I dont know what to say but its time to start saving $ because I ain't winning a damn thing here.
I'm officially withdrawing my entry. Suerte amigos! Good luck amigos!

Last edited:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So this competition wasn't much interest but put a vote for your best pic posted in this thread from this competition and most votes by Saturday wins the prize

Tulku

Veteran
Nice one @ojd for at least trying to bring some vibe to the board.
Shame a couple of members seem to have got a little wrapped up in the 'WIN' part of it they felt they had to delete their entries. Just a bit of fun for a couple of pages, no biggie to be held to a time/date constraint......the man's busy.
Anyhoo it's all about @bimblebrains_1 for me...he crossed,he grew and he blazed and faded out!!!!

bimblebrains_1

Nice one @ojd for at least trying to bring some vibe to the board.
Shame a couple of members seem to have got a little wrapped up in the 'WIN' part of it they felt they had to delete their entries. Just a bit of fun for a couple of pages, no biggie to be held to a time/date constraint......the man's busy.
Anyhoo it's all about @bimblebrains_1 for me...he crossed,he grew and he blazed and faded out!!!!
Thanks for the kind words bro,i must be struck off tho cuz i was late entering ....just found this in an old folder,fuck it heres another one that wont count lol.....orange barb freebie seed from house of the great gardner i believe,shite smoke it was tho....
20211011_140404.jpg

cheers bimble

rolandomota

Veteran
@ojd Your a procrastinator.....facts , people sometimes have to call you out to get their orders from you ...it's your m.o. you just made a post about it on insta barely catching up on orders could not source packaging materials?lol no, more like your a procrastinator
If I didn't bother you on insta this thread would be dead still Waiting for you

Last edited: