What's new

my boy got killed

D

dankitydank

Friend of mine was murdered about a week ago, feel your loss man.
im really sorry. despicable and horrible. in a better place my friend
hope all is well on your end ATL.
peace and dank

thizzness

I see this as another reason for weed to be legal, so that us smokers wont have to deal with these dumbass thug types and get killed over something stupid.

Sorry for your loss man. Its a fucked world sometimes.

nnep

I'd be careful linking stories that are from your hometown, specially with names of people in your circles. Also people dropping names, silly..

Most respect and condolences for your life, he was just a kid, had his whole life ahead of him. I agree with another poster, weapons and drugs aren't a good mix

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
Friend of mine was murdered about a week ago, feel your loss man.
im really sorry. despicable and horrible. in a better place my friend
hope all is well on your end ATL.
peace and dank

yea alotta kids gettin shot these days...some kid from my college caught a hot one outside a bar last weekend too, he was trying to defend this girl from some abusive guy, the guys friend goes and grabs a gun and shoots him. then 30+ people rushed the dude and beat his face in before he got arrested...

full time daddy
Veteran
Gandalf: Keep it secret, Keep it safe, Frodo, he must never find it.
Frodo: All right. We'll put it away. We'll keep it hidden, we'll never speak of it again. No one knows it's here, do they? DO THEY?

RIP to your boy

Tronic

A few things come to mind:

1) most importantly, johnny, soooo sorry for your loss, i dont know the extent of your relationship with said individual, but losing a friend is never an easy thing, i've been through it a few times. its not fair, and it sucks, especially when it is not literally their fault (car accident, suicide, etc). accidental deaths tend to linger and hurt the soul more than most.

2) why was this persons life worth an ounce? i mean honesty, if this is the BEST fire ounce in the city of ATL, it cant be much more than $500. the fact that human life is worth so little is disgusting to me. doesnt matter where you live, no amount of paper is worth a human being's life.

3) unfortunately, you live in the southern US, where most of the people (baby boomers, a small percentage of their children, our elders >60, and minorities have a VERY different take/experience of the REALITIES of living in the south. unless you do/have lived there, you frankly have no reason to comment. Shit is truly backwards there, and, again, unfortunately, until all the baby boomers die off (no disrespect ment to yall, my parents are boomers) there will never be TRUE change in this country. if you truly think otherwise, you're kidding yourselves. go live for a few months in ANY southern states (if you havent already) and get back to me on your thoughts about 'fairness and equality'

I'm proud to be an american, but the only group of people who are treated worse by our government than Vetrerans, are minorites. Hate to say it, but it is absolutely true. I have spent over 1000 hours volunteering in veteran hosipials, food banks, etc, and it truly makes me feel better to help those who helped US retain our freedom, yet at the same time it makes me sick to see a police car pull over a toyota camery with two minorities inside (any race) and they are immediately flooded by the lights on the cop car, yelled at not to move, and dont they DARE do anyting that could get them injured, or shot, which happens WAY too often.

the way that 98% of minorities are treated west of new mexico and south of Missouri is absolutely disgusting. not to say this doesnt happen in california/the rest of america, but trust me guys, (as yall southerners know), it is TRULY a different world out there.

(small example - in the state of texas, if one is caught with a misteminor amount of marijuana, aka a roach/bowl, it is UP TO THE OFFICERS DESCRITION to either TICKET or take said individual to JAIL. now honestly, what the fuck do you think happens most of the time.... do the white kids with half a joint go to JAIL????!? No, they dont, for the most part. Unfortunately, it has more to do with the police/laws than anytng else, but these are facts. go look them up.

absolutely zero stereotyping here, but the majority of gun crimes in america are committed by blacks (afrcan americans, whatever is polliticaly correct to you). there are numerous factors that contribute to this, obviously (gangs, impovershied conditions, lack of education, etc) but the statistics are there.

personally, i hate to see a group of people singled out because there are a few bad apples in the group that ruin it for everyone else, but, like it or not, the country we live in is not fair, and it most likely never will be.

but then again, we should know this, we grow weed even though it's strictly forbidden by the federal government.

again johnny, i'm sorry for your loss, trust me when i say this, i truly understand and it hurts, not matter how close yall were.

Tron

D

Disguised

So sorry for your loss. People just have no respect for life anymore.

TBL420uk

Sorry for your loss.

I see this as another reason for weed to be legal, so that us smokers wont have to deal with these dumbass thug types and get killed over something stupid.
I see a reason to ban guns! Banning hand guns was one of the best laws to be passed in the UK. The 2nd amendment is bullshit. You dont need hand guns. Period.

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
I'd be careful linking stories that are from your hometown, specially with names of people in your circles. Also people dropping names, silly..

Most respect and condolences for your life, he was just a kid, had his whole life ahead of him. I agree with another poster, weapons and drugs aren't a good mix

I love the seeds in your Avitar...that was one of the "Photo of the Year" ones, right??
Why should he worry about being careful?? He already has stated he does not grow, so it is really no big deal...right??
Sorry for your loss Johnny...when you lose a friend like that, it really doesn't matter who was at fault...they are gone, and that is sad enough--
(Vengeance just loses more friends--)
My best to ya--

Latest posts

Latest posts