my boy got killed

C

cork144

pussys were probably getting their asses kicked so they popped out a gun,

lets hope they get caught and get a good ass stretching,

sorry for your loss,

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
damn read the article, sounds like he let those hoodlums into his house or something? at least he had 2 roomates there who could probably shed some info on it. if he knew the rippers, all the cops gotta do is check his cellphone i bet their # is in there somewhere, probably a burner but its a lead. First 48 for the win, i hope they catch those scumbags but i would prefer street justice. the cops aint gonna care abuot two dead 20 year old black kids lets be perfectly real haha...post up with the 308 from a block or two away..

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
this shit is sad though...RIP. that kid reminds me of half the kids out here pushing a little herb, gotta watch your back man rippers are all over the place. too lazy to get their own hustle so they gotta rob.

D

dubdi3mond

U could have said all you needed without the racist innuendo. Sorry for your loss man I've been there.

agreed.. I do believe strongly tho that there isnt enough opportunity for young inner city kids (white, black, blue or orange.. COLOR is just that, A COLOR), shit I stay in the hood and feel where you are coming from but unless you have actually been there done that you will never understand what its like to come up underprivileged with no oppurtunity at all.. Every day "Rich" America makes another thug and until there is a revolution here it will always be the same.

Edit: Also there is a big difference in someone getting robbed or killed if said person is IN THE GAME rather than a random off the street. and anyone thats really out there right now will know what I'm talking about.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
i half white middle class but in high school alot of my friends were section 8 latino, most nortenos. its because i kicked it with them for a while that i saw how shady bangers think. i mean, only in that circle did i see friends plotting on other friends, how shady is that? Theres no honor amongst theives or thugs, they will act like your friend and kill you quick for money, watch Paid In Full haha...

but your right its not about race its about the whole culture that attracts these kids to packin heat and just robbing people.
these rappers sit back and rap about a lifestyle they dont live and just encourages this kind of shit.

iSmokeTrees

Yes4prop215 is just a dumb ass.

It is about growing up in a poor socioeconomic climate with shitty schools and no role models.

stc9357

dude im not a racist in any way shape or form, but i grew up with alot of those types and i would not trust them with 20 bucks. Theres only 1 african american kid i would trust wit fronting some herb and thats only because i worked with him and hes a rasta. As far as dealing with people who drive scrapers and listen to cocaine muzik, i NEVER deal with these types its common sense NOT racism...

there are white rippers too, but for every white ripper theres 10 african american or latino ones.

its not racist its true. its not really being racist its more about hood niggas, ive seen grimey white boys from the jects with the same attitude. so sorry if i came off as hating african americans, i dont. I just hate kids who act like they are cocaine dealing rappers...

I understand your attitude but I believe most people are a product of their environment which includes the music, income level, and overall attitude of people around them. The races that you speak of just happen to predominantly be in low income areas (u don't have anything u take it) where the only people u generally see making it out are cocaine boys and somebody who can shot a ball.

Anyway, I don't want to derail this topic I believe the individual posted for some empathy and sympathy on our part not anything to fuel the anger that I'm sure he's feeling right now.

Chem&M

My condolences Johnny. I lived in ATL for 20 years and went through some tough times down in that area. Ir's no joke being so close to Bankhead.

Anyway, I just wanted to express my simpathy for you and yours. Be blessed...

I'm very sorry to hear that my friend. My thoughts and prayers will be with your friend. I can empathize with you 100% I had three friends die within a week about two months ago. One committed suicide, one died of a drug overdose the day before he went into rehab and another committed suicide due to legal problems. Its such a shame when we lose people that we love, especially when they are so young and have so much life ahead of them. I am truly sorry to hear about your loss, keep your head up.

-EP

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
Sorry about your friend bro. My thoughts are with his family.

You guys are gonna turn a condolence thread into a argument about race. You tell me who's got problems. If you care so much about the inner city, then reach out or STFU!

D

danny karey

Sorry for your loss man, very sad for sure.

Lets show some respect to the OP please..........take the BS to another thread please.

Danny

iSmokeTrees

You guys are gonna turn a condolence thread into a argument about race. You tell me who's got problems. If you care so much about the inner city, then reach out or STFU!

What do you expect when people make racist comments?

Did you read the article?

article said:
Bone, who has lived in the Pencil Factory since September, said he has "lived in four apartment complexes downtown and this is by far the safest one, because they have three security officers on duty all the time."

He said the building's occupancy is about 40 percent students and the rest young professionals and families.

The victim wasn't caught in the crossfire, this wasn't an accident in a case of "wrong place wrong time," he was doing what he wasn't supposed to be with people he shouldn't have been. Play with fire, you get burned.