What's new

Flowering - Island Sweet Skunk, NL#5 & Blue Dynamite c/o Felton Muggs

kaotic

We're Appalachian Americans, not hillbillys!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks like you figured it out. Your stuff looks awsome.

K.J

Kief Junkie's inhaling the knowledge!
Veteran
lol, buddah, I saw that too. A couple of horny ladies...hehe.

The pics are finally showing up for me Felton. And things are looking great! I've heard some good things about Blue Dream recently on the forums. ISS is one of the better medicines I've sampled, too.

Good to hear you've gone organic. Nothing against hydro, or other methods, but I love organic soil. I think you'll be pleased with the results.

feltonmuggs

Thank you!

Thank you!

kaotic, thanks for the kind words. I know the link you're speaking of, and finally freed up the pics by keeping my folder public.

virago420, What's up East Coast! Nice guns! (AK48's)!

Kanye WeED, Thanks for the help, I think we got it worked out now, lemme know whatcha think? Have you run the NL#5 before? Any tips or tricks?

Vegan, :nanana:

nuggs4me, check it check it out. Good vibes, FM

K.J, Actually it's Blue Dynamite, from Next Generation, and I have nothing but good things to say about it. Bred in Vancouver so very mold resistant for such thick buds. As for the organic - nothing beats the flavor of all natural.

danny karey, You should be able to see good pics now, sorry 'bout that. I picked the NL#5 up as a local clone, was told it's the shit, but we'll see. So far pretty tame imo.

BENJI, dude thanks so much for stopping by and my bad for the snafu on the pics and folders and stuff. Ya'll come back now, ya hear !!

ginoberde, whats up? .... my pics! you're right, it does feel good to be a gangsta, thanks for stopping by, peace

buddah, yep there was some bumpin' uglies goin' down.

Twisted Metal, jah, me is blessed to do me part to keep the earth 'green' ya know!

Check out what's in in the barn.
The DynoDiesel beans have amazing tiger stripes. Been think of calling them DynoSour instead.

picture.php

Good vibes, FM

virago420

Hell yeah dude looking good! Nice selection of plants you got. Im also about ready to start doing some breeding of my own. Keep up the good work bro, peace.

Jnugg

Veteran
Awesome shots FeltonMuggs!That ISS is a hairy biatch:yoinks: she should be nice and dense!

Keep the updates and pics coming :lurk:

K.J

Kief Junkie's inhaling the knowledge!
Veteran
My bad Felton, thanks for correcting me on the strain name!

feltonmuggs

Weekend Update with Felton Muggs

Weekend Update with Felton Muggs

Welcome again good people, to the Felton Muggs show! :woohoo:

Paco, welcome to the show my friend! I feel honored to have you checking my babies out. Good vibes to you.

SELFHEMPLOYED, what's good my brother!? Thanks for checking me out, things are getting hectic in them colo threads, it's nice for us OG's to have a spot where we can kick it without all that bs drama going down in the threads. We'll keep it calm and serene up in here. Good vibes.

Jnugg, Thanks for the props dude! That hairy biatch is has been filling out real nice, she smokes like a dream, and cures very well. Kick back enjoy the show.

Genetic Freak, This is priceless. We're blessed with the seeds to sprout and the true beauty will lie in both the nugg and new beans. Can't wait to get some of these crosses up and at 'em. Should be spectacular!

Weekend Update
This week brought the implementation of CO2 into the small flower chamber and beginning the works of fine tuning the timing and flow or enriched air. Another two timers are needed to coordinate the turning off of the scrubber and the turning on of the CO2 regulator. If interested I could take a couple snap shots of the apparatus. But am very interested in what others have used to time and regulate CO2 airflow.

Also new to the show is a female Wonder Diesel, she's not making an appearance this week, but she is a beautiful creature and will be showing herself off soon enough.

Without further delay, on with the show!

Blue Dynamite
Red hairs are just starting to get to 50%. Earlier this week I snipped a sample early for testing purposes, needs a little more curing so I'm letting her go another week with straight water flush. BD's medicinal effect is greater with she's closer to 8 weeks, than the 7 when she appears ready. I may take another sample mid-week.
picture.php

picture.php

Island Sweet Skunk
Now this is heavy bud. She's just starting to turn hair color to reddish. This is my 2nd run of her, with a 3rd not far behind and each run getting better and better. ISS fed guano seems to be the trick, she's packing on more and more resin and seemingly dripping trichomes.
picture.php

picture.php

NL #5
All my concerns about this plant are subsiding. I have a test girl in a 3gal pot, and the 2nd run is in 5gal. These are only shots of the 3gal. She's beginning to pack on weight and glisten up. The 5gal ladies are doing 100x's better and even though they are 2 weeks behind don't have very far to go now to catch up.
picture.php

picture.php

Good vibes to one and all, FM

M

MacGyver420

hahah oops i see im not the only stoned asshole to see that and post before they read rest of post but now i dont feel so bad

those buds are looking mighty tasty there FM

feltonmuggs

:wave:

I got a bunch of updates to post on my ladies.

The ISS has been coming down last few days.
The NL#5 is almost ready, maybe one more week max. I had a sampler a few weeks ago and she's a killer. I'm going to mature her a bit more this go around and see what she really tastes like for a real headie.
The Blue Dynamite was alright, not too impressed with what I've ended up with and may grow her out if this second batch doesn't turn out decent.

Is there anyone out there watching for an update on this thread?????

Good vibes, FM

feltonmuggs

I'm guessing the NL#5 is from BCSC, is that correct?

Big Foot
I don't know to be honest, I got the cut from a source in Westminster a few months ago, and was told it was the real deal cut of #5 everyone was looking for. Very pleased with it thus far. Do you mean British Columbia Seed Co?
How familiar are you with the NL line?

Good vibes, FM

feltonmuggs

Updates yo

Updates yo

Here are some shots as updates of ISS and NL#5.

ISS

picture.php

picture.php

NL#5

picture.php

picture.php

The ISS will be cut down by the end of the weekend. Hung a few days, paper bagged a few days and canned and burped for a few weeks. Of course samples will be taken throughout the process. The NL#5 I think I'll get mid-week coming up, I had a tester planter about 3 weeks earlier and I want these to go a little longer to get a bit more narcotic and ripe.

Here's an overall of the medicine cabinet
picture.php

What's all this?

ISS on the left in the 3 gals.
NL#5 ripe and 3 weeks in on the bottom middle and left.
In the corner right is Blue Dynamite.
One and two over to the left is Wonder Diesel.
And between the WD and the NL#5 in the very middle is Soma's Lavender. She's got broken necks with support stakes.

Good vibes, FM