What's new

Flowering - Island Sweet Skunk, NL#5 & Blue Dynamite c/o Felton Muggs

feltonmuggs

This is an organic grow right now, having done hydro previously I'm attempting to improve flavor and thc %, along with creating a few new strains.
Everything gorwing, is also being crossed with Rez's Wonder Diesel that was picked up back when.
The WD ISS cross is called "Pepe le peu".

Veg/Moms are kept 18/6 under MH. FFOF amended with kelp, coco coil, coco croutons, jamacian & peruvian bat guano. Use kelp & guano teas for foliar & root feeding during clone & veg. Occasional FloraNova Grow.
Cloned striaght into soil for 10 days, then into 4"x4" for additional 3-5 weeks (soon to be 6 weeks) and placed into 12/12 HPS. Use FloraNova, Ionic Boost, Kool Bloom & Blackstrap Molassas for 6-7 weeks and water/molassas for 1-2 week flush.

I plan to update until finish with pics unless there's no interest or comments. Could also start a new thread for upcoming Pepe le peu grow, again if anyone's interested.

Feedback and comments welcome.

Here's the ISS at 5 weeks:

Here's the Blue Dynamite at 5 weeks:

And here's the Northern Lights #5 at 3.5 weeks:

feltonmuggs

Prego Island Sweet Skunk & her baby skunk 'Pepe le peu'

Prego Island Sweet Skunk & her baby skunk 'Pepe le peu'

Hoping these pictures come through better. Also hoping the pics look as good as they smell, the buds I mean. I'm not too experienced with macro shots, but you should be able to see some sugar. With a proper cure they should end up nice and frosty.

Here's some shots of the ISS chopped about 3 days ago, just finishing air dry and about to go into cure.

picture.php

Also some of the 'Pepe le pue' beans she made.

picture.php

PLP = Rez's Wonder Diesel Male crossed into the Island Sweet Skunk.

picture.php

Good vibes, FM

feltonmuggs

Week 6 (day 42 update)

Week 6 (day 42 update)

The Blue Dynamite (she's prego also). Grown very short and stout, but she's frosting up very nicely. I think I've selected a great pheno to mum with. This is probably my frostiest plant I've ever grown. When cured properly, the buds glisten.

picture.php

picture.php

Island Sweet Skunk
. This is a very white harry beast. Vertical growth has been slowed by using smaller buckets (3 gal vs 5 gal) and keeping closer to light/heat source.

picture.php

picture.php

And the NL#5. Surprisingly there's not much odor from this NL#5. It has a slight lemon hint, but nothing very noticeable quite yet. She was started a week later than BD & ISS and is just starting to pack on the resin, hopefully that's a sign of good things to come as this is my first run with NL#5.

picture.php

Anyone grown NL#5 before???
I am a little skeptical of my source, although they've come through 100% of the time in the past, this time I was suspicious for some reason. Would be great for someone to confirm this NL#5 looks legit?

Good vibes, FM

Kanye WeED

where are all the pics at

try to upload them using the MANAGE ATTACHMENT BUTTONS right below where u write at for ur posat

gotta love the nl 5

feltonmuggs

Okay, let's try this again folks!
I've been using the insert image
insertimage.gif
link to get the pics on in large resolution but perhaps this ain't working for many to view.

Here's attempting with the My Photos [Insert] link:

Next Generation's Blue Dynamite (my f2 cross) prego with Wonder Diesel male

Federation's Island Sweet Skunk (also prego)

And the NL#5 I need some help with

nuggz4me

hahahaha pics look great, yup real...vivid...you'll get it my buddy, I had a bitch of a time myself...worth it though...all the best!

kaotic

We're Appalachian Americans, not hillbillys!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What pics?

You don't see those? He did a great job!

Seriously though, when you click on your pic in your album copy the BB code. It'll be the bottom bar. Paste that here. You don't want the image link if your after big pics.

feltonmuggs

I've got this weird red headed stepchild feeling I haven't had in years.....

hahahaha pics look great, yup real...vivid...you'll get it my buddy, I had a bitch of a time myself...worth it though...all the best!

wow quite the amended soil \I think you might want to check the ph
pics look iffy:laughing:

I'd love to be able to figure this all out myself on my own, but please do explain if I'm doing something incorrect; either with posting pictures or my grow. What's up with the soil? What's the effect on the plants? Recommended solutions?

I'm in it to win, and have no shame. Appreciate the comments!

Good vibes, FM

D

danny karey

I can't see any pics......

Where's your NL#5 from.....I hope it's from BCSC.

I liked blue Dynamite, big yeilds, alright potency. Havn't tried the ISS, got beans of them though.

Danny

feltonmuggs

I am perplexed.....I swear this has worked before!
Maybe cause my photo album is private....I've turned back to public....trying again....sorry my good friends.

BD
picture.php

picture.php

ISS
picture.php

picture.php

NL#5
picture.php

Vegan

yea if the album is private only your contacts may view them

just joshin ya

plants look awesome //I have some NL goin right now and they are kinda like that

Latest posts

Latest posts