What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Don't forget to bring a tent.

EnZee

its soo damned good to see ya back and showing your skills Sammet.
ICmag doesnt feel the same without you and your threads.

sadly, its me on the hiatus right now, broken PC and all that.. but as soon as im back, ill be checking on here on the regular.

take care my friend.. happy and safe growing.

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Damn enzee only been like 6 months now bro!! get that pc fixed

Looking great Sammy, loving the bushes, should make for some interesting buds, and lots of them

Now that looks like a lot of fun with those tents. I'll be watching this and learning for the day I get me one of them tents. Good thread, thanks.

hanfiking

It's so fucking complicated to upload images now. it used to be much better. Anyway this
how far I am with my DD how are your little ones coming along Sam?

picture.php

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
SirSmokalot, John goodman, BobbleheadJed, Old Soul, idoreallytry - Thanks for checing out my thread :joint: :wave:

NZ - Alright fella? get that PC sorted! Happens I'm watching series 1 Ideal at the moment.. shame I've got no smokeables, not even leb! I'd kill for some sticky black- the show makes me green with envy :D good to see you're still alive. Get a new computer! :joint:

DD - Cheers - I agree, NZ needs to pull his thumb out. :biglaugh: :wave:

Hanfiking
- looks good mate, have a look below for photos - thanks for asking. :wave:

Mini disaster struck above the bushes - found this morning that the 600w had fallen down and was squashing the top of the plants. :yoinks: Plastic fatigue in the joint for the crossbar to side-edge of my tent allowed the main support to fall - not really too bad considering it's been up for 2-3 years with lots of weight on it (600w, 6" vortex, and most of the time a carbon filter). Anyway I got lucky and it just burnt a bit of the AK48.

I managed to lash it back together with some string and duct tape until I can get some cable ties to fix it..

picture.php

Here's the minor damage - only to the AK48 - squished a bit, and some yellowing on one leaf. Got off lightly :)

picture.php

The Sweet Tooth are going really fast so I bumped them up into flower after fixing the accident this morning. I'm planning to make these into hash as a back up so I dont find myself without backup smoke - like I am currently :frown: I'm digging the big leaves, should make some nice single cola girls.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And one has a bit of nute burn. (in the zoomed out shots its the leaf on the far right)

picture.php

I've promoted the BB Cheese and the Strawberry Cough to the medium tent (I've bought a MH bulp to replace the HPS, but haven't swapped it in these photos). Strawberry Cough is on the left front, AK48 mum in the corner still.

picture.php

Close up on the Strawberry Cough.

picture.php

This BB Cheese is half the size of the others (not shown above) and looking pretty runty - I'm probably going to kill it. Not impressed with the quality of the BB Cheese batch I got, but I'm germing last of my old seeds and will hash these too.

picture.php

I'm going to start germing some crosses that I've acquired recently - can't wait to try out some new strains. They all look excellent.. :D Hopefully I'll find some keepers and unusual phenotypes.

Here's a close-up flash shot of the DSD that's in the big tent at the moment. Early flowering.

picture.php

More photos next week! :wave:

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
damn sammet you did get off lucky bro,that coulda been worse then it turned out bro...:whew:
they are lookin good brotha,im sure you can sort out the nute issue...you da man...
maybe ya just let the runt go and see if she catches up. or is she just not worth the trouble?
anyways nice update and good vibes.
peace-T-

Ryu

All looking deep green and healthy man, enjoying the show.

Apart from your crap at damaging plants, I could have fucked the whole place up, all you did is burn a leaf.:yoinks:

I'm sure you could fit another small tent on top of that little one :dueling:

Dr Dog

Veteran
Sucks about the roof caving in on ya, I suppose could have been worse, like a fire. But on hindsite I would say that it is better than a fire

Looking great in the tent brother

T

TylerDurden

Good to hear not much damage came from the light falling down bro, that was a close call. I
like your DSD bush :D and Im glad to see someone running some Strawberry Cough, that
strain has always interested me. What was she like when you grew her out before? Excellent
pictures man :respect: take it easy.

Mr. Durden :joint:

Damn good looking tent grow buddy and ya plants are very lush green and look very healthy this far in Sammet, Keep up the good work mate!

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey T - yea could have been a whole lot worse. With the runt - I'll let her carry on for now, the rest of those plants are still un-sexed - so it might be a girl still. Depends on room too, who knows. :wave:

Ryu - cheers mate - the girls are starting to stink up now. Won't be too long til I've got some quality smokeables again, can't wait :D :wave:

BR - glad to see more OGA popping in :wave:

DD - for sure. Safety first bro. Thanks man for reminding me to check the fire alarm batteries :joint: :wave:

El_Prof - thanks :wave:

TylerDurden - Thanks - the Strawberry Cough was one of four old Dutch Passion femmed seeds that I had left over from a couple of years ago. Managed to get this one to germ though. She was a great smoke, very berry and lovely stone.

[url=http://www.icmag.com/ic/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=425112] [/url]

panopticist

Sneak attack critical
Veteran
Glad to see you're back at it, man. I didn't realize you had a new grow in the works or I would've already reserved a seat!

Lookin' good!

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
BR - The ol' list eh? I've got one of them too, it seems to get longer and longer though! :biglaugh: :wave:

Panop
- Glad to see you'll be watching, now you get to see my big fat leaves :D :wave:

Veg Tent

Changed the HPS to a Metal Halide. Blue glow! :abduct:

picture.php

BBCheese going nicely - bumping these up to flowering maybe next week to make room for some crazy crosses (coming soon). These are currently unsexed.

The runt is still alive at the front, still thinking of giving her the axe- only Tonatiuh's comment has gotten her this far...

The Strawberry Cough is at the front left (and below). AK48 mum in the back right.

picture.php

Go SC! :dance:

Now here's the Flower Tent

Day 7 Flower Sweet Tooth
Day 24? Flower DSD, AK48

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The Sweet Tooth continues to unfold her big fat leaves. Is it wrong that I want to put them in a sandwich? They remind me of lettuce :biglaugh:

picture.php

Here's some AK48 shots. Having the light fall on it seems to have had very little effect other than that small burn (as you can see below it's nothing). This is a really vigorous strain, grows straight up, very little bushing and resisted the small amount of LST I tried.

picture.php

Reaching for the sky!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And last but not least, the DSD. She's got more frost than the AK48 but seems a bit less vigorous. Still getting some nice buddage forming though.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

More responsive to LSTing than the AK48 - slowly getting a canopy forming. I might give her a bit of a prune lower down, but with the 600W I get really good light penetration so maybe I'll her run her course without too much hassle.

I'm starting to feel the itch. Buds forming in front of my face and yet still quite a way to go. Boo. What's another couple of months without bud, right? :wallbash: Still, thanks to a friend who supplied me with the two budding girls above, they've cut a month off my wait for smokeables and supplied me with some strains I've never tried before. Kudos :yes:

Plans for next week:
Clones, clones and more clones! The AK48 mum gets a trim. Also some crosses from the LGA are getting germed (respect :respect:). Until then... :joint::wave:

Dr Dog

Veteran
wow dude that is quite an update..

Looks great brother, nice buds forming, looks like you gonna have some monster colas, good for beating off bears when staying in a tent

This is gonna get good!!