What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Connoisseur300: 2000w Organic 70 plant SOG in one gallon bags(sealedroom)

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
This setup looks sweet, it is extremely inspiring to say the very least :) Keep doing your thing
thanks for complements! It's already supplying me with primo buds. It stays around 71 to 75 and 40 to 50% humidity. The plants are loving it and with this organic mix they couldn't be more happy. Let me tell you.. They look awesome!
I'll have an update tonight I hope. Stay tuned in.

sanke

Couple more questions here, I see you only veg to a couple inches, what type of weight dry are you pulling off these plants?

Dont you ever worry about them getting root bound?

looking great tho, I love blueberry :)

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
Sank: I've pulled up to just under an ounce on about 30% of my clones. The average is about 20 to 25 grams per plant. I have alot more info on weight per plant on my 300 watt SOG grow. With lots of pics.
I would worry if they had grown any bigger but doing this for so long I guess you learn what a certain plant can take and what they cant. they do very well in 2l confined bottles. Love my DP.
I need to get a new fuckin camera so I can share with you guys my current 2000 watt grow at 4 weeks flowering.

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
I really like your thread Conoisseur, we have kinda similar styles in a way, with the cab thing and SOGs and all...

Thanks bro. I really like my setup and all the green it provides me. after trying hydro, organic and a hole bunch of other ways to grow I ended up growing:smokeit: this way and enjoyed it the most and had minimal garden maintenance time. I have way more time to stop and smell the flowers and that's something I enjoy just as much as growing itself.:smokeit:

Panoramical

Connoisseur - thank you for sharing your expertise and i'm glad you're here to help. I've read a few of your threads and I can see how you've taken Dr Bud's method and made it your own - not quite getting the 35-60g per plant yet? Dr Bud = GOD!I was bloody disappointed to find out - after reading through his mammoth thread (64 pages? - that Dr GreenGenes no longer hangs out here. I love the style of a perpetual grow and I want to copy it, but on a smaller scale.....a PC case (1.1 cubic ft, 0.8 sq ft) to be precise. I've searched and failed to find any previous perpetual SOG PC case grow - maybe for good reason?So you put your plants into flower at 4"; how tall do they reach? could I control this height effectively?My PC case is 18" tall, giving me very restricted height, considering the top 2-3" inches will house the lights, that leaves me 15 inches to play with.....deduct the height of root housing, maybe 4 inches, that only 11 inches of grow height left to play with...The bit I love most about Dr Bud's method is it's perpetual nature. I'd love to be able to crop 1 or 2 plants a week in this space.I've got an additional smaller PC case that will house the bonsai mother and clones.Am I attempting something impossible here? Should I give up on the idea and stick to the idea of a SCROG or LST in such a confined space?