What's new

Confident Enough To Show Your Worst Mistakes?

This was my very first grow. BlackBerry autoflower from fastbuds. Thing revegged, grew as a ruderalis, hermed, had spider mites and didn't even get me high 😪. Somehow managed to smell great tho, hubba bubba bubblegum 90s flavor.
20230306_135600.jpg

Attachments

• 20230204_073944.jpg
    20230204_073944.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 27

aqualungs

This was my very first grow. BlackBerry autoflower from fastbuds. Thing revegged, grew as a ruderalis, hermed, had spider mites and didn't even get me high 😪. Somehow managed to smell great tho, hubba bubba bubblegum 90s flavor.
View attachment 18978998
Friends don’t let friends grow auto’s 😆. Just a little saying from around where I live.

There are probably some good ones out there, I have never grown an auto so I can’t speak to the results.

CharlesU Farley

View attachment 18978998
Damn, and I thought Uncle Ben had a clusterfuck. o_O

Mites, herms, and no high... A twist on the cliche, it don't get much worse than that. :)

I know I've got to pic around here somewhere of a male plant I forgot about and was in the dark for 1+ week. I posted it on RIU, but that site's dead to me now, won't even visit it, but I'll keep on looking in the ugly archives, I'm sure I'll find it around here somewhere. That may be the ugliest male I've ever seen.:ROFLMAO:

Friends don’t let friends grow auto’s 😆. Just a little saying from around where I live.

There are probably some good ones out there, I have never grown an auto so I can’t speak to the results.
Lmao I learned my lesson, only took a couple years. They really are inconsistent. Fastbuds in particular is a crapshoot. There's a decent chance your gelato will grow into a small landrace ruderalis ditch weed. I guess it happens a lot with them. They do have some absolute gold though but it's just imitations of photoperiods.

Their Wedding glue in particular was very memorable. smells like vanilla and sugar glaze. I swear I could smell the powdered sugar in the air. When burned, smelled like sour cat piss though ha. I wasn't aware a plant could smell like a cake. I used to roll my eyes at that stuff so I was blown away at the time.

Damn, and I thought Uncle Ben had a clusterfuck. o_O

Mites, herms, and no high... A twist on the cliche, it don't get much worse than that. :)

I know I've got to pic around here somewhere of a male plant I forgot about and was in the dark for 1+ week. I posted it on RIU, but that site's dead to me now, won't even visit it, but I'll keep on looking in the ugly archives, I'm sure I'll find it around here somewhere. That may be the ugliest male I've ever seen.:ROFLMAO:
Lmao yes, you learn real fast when shit hits the fan. For anyone curious, spider mites haven't built immunity to spinosad yet. Works with just a couple applications. Probably not good for flower though it is just fermented bacteria and propylene glycol, which is the base liquid in ecigs. This plant was a loss but it saved my others.

Latest posts

Latest posts