What's new

Biggysmalls Outdoor forceflower grow 2010!!!

A man i met a while back lives in the bush off the grid and has for seven years.. i set up these new gardens with him and am having him try this force flowering system to see if it will work.. my original plan was to make hoop houses to force flower them maybe i will do more clones and try it next year.. I didnt have the time myself to take care of a larger size garden this year because i have a newborn at home, Blue(the old man in the bush) didnt have the resources to set somthn up on his own but was willing to look after somethn if it were set up. so it worked out seeing how i had almost everything we needed to start out..

G

Guest 150314

That's fucking crazy .. I am a bit jealous of your bushman I wish I had someone who would tarp and un tarp all my plants everyday. If your interested/when I have enough posts I could PM you the plans for the light deprivation tunnels were using out here.

I know someone who has had success force flowering by simply using shade cloth and tarps tied up into surrounding tree branches.. not light proof at all but the shade was enough to initiate flowering in july with indoor varieties.

.clunk

I know someone who has had success force flowering by simply using shade cloth and tarps tied up into surrounding tree branches.. not light proof at all but the shade was enough to initiate flowering in july with indoor varieties.
my c-warp clones bud up every time a fucking cloud passes in front of them. Damn finicky strains..

G

Guest 150314

Seawarp is fairly finicky and (for me anyways) not worth growing because it doesn't fetch much more than pineberry ever since people started giving clones out openly. I know those responsible for seaweed and it was bred at sea level on a gulf island ..swamp guys .. hot and dry weather combined with altitude may be the cause. When I got it I was told to be sure that they are vegged at the same light cycle that they will get when they are put out or they may start budding.

Hopefully the Shazam works out better for you. The nepali grizzly cross I got this year is really impressive so far but not gonna get that big.

no the nepali grizzly i think was 3-4 ft but supposed to be bud from top to bottom i think.. ive always wanted to try it up here i know its one strain that would for sure work for me.. let me know how it turns out. yaa for sure send the hoop plans .. next year i plan on doing all clones with this guy in hoop houses unless the garbege bag system works well.. but im doing white rhino just ordered the seeds.. also im very interested in purchasing iranian autoflower from drgreenthumb or greengenes or somthn its not ruderalis but photosensative kinda like the auto afgani.. veg them put them out and they staqrt to flower..

i believe everyone wishes they had a bush man to take care of their shit.. i love it he waters and does everything i ask and all i do when i go out is sex plants make sure they are watered evenly and enjoy my garden..

G

Guest 150314

no the nepali grizzly i think was 3-4 ft but supposed to be bud from top to bottom i think.. ive always wanted to try it up here i know its one strain that would for sure work for me.. let me know how it turns out. yaa for sure send the hoop plans .. next year i plan on doing all clones with this guy in hoop houses unless the garbege bag system works well.. but im doing white rhino just ordered the seeds.. also im very interested in purchasing iranian autoflower from drgreenthumb or greengenes or somthn its not ruderalis but photosensative kinda like the auto afgani.. veg them put them out and they staqrt to flower..

I am growing Nepali grizzly crossed with purple indica .. they look like they won't get much bigger than 3 or 4 ft like you said. I would consider that a small yielder IMO .. last year almost all my plants were twice that size and only had 6-8 hours of sun a day. It was given to me as a supposedly very special clone selected from 20+ different crosses. I will probably go back to pinewarp and timewarp next year though.

I had a timewarp x early wonder skunk years ago and it was alot like the ews only a lil later but good. im still trying to find a good yeilding plant that finishes for me and is strong .. im trying the emerald wonder this year.. its a crappy year though so well see how it is. if i could grow in the valley here you have till late oct before its getn to cold and frosty most years you can go to the start of nov.. but you go up in the mountians and everything grows different they starts to slow down right when most strains would start flowering because of the cold nights.

.clunk

The nepali grizzly I grew a few years ago were 6ft when finished and pretty big plants, bushy and vigorous..definately not 3-4ft popsicle sticks. I got the seeds from a friend who had been growing it a while, he bought seeds years before from a local seed producer (kootenay mountain seeds) and then made his own crosses after.
He usually yielded around 4-5oz I think, can't remember now...that's with only around 5-6hrs of direct sun.

damn man im gonna need to hire a bushman or become one myself. if i was camping out at a hoop house u better believe it'd have to have about 1200 plants in it for me to wanna spend the summer out in the bush alone tarping and untarping.

shit if i had 1200 pk all the size mine are now id have hit the jack pot .. id have to retire my day job for sure and get a huge piece of property haha..

Really liking your grow Biggy. It's been a major source of inspiration this summer. I was interested to see you're planning on growing 100% from clone next summer. I'm thinking the same. I've been eyeing the BCNL mothership and nursery systems, and am considering an investment. With such a system running soil clones I could possibly put out 80 clones every week.

Do you think that the shock of a clone moving from 24 light to 18 or whatever we get in our parts during the summer would be enough to start it flowering? Or perhaps move the clone to 12/12 just a week after cutting (allowing some 24 time for rooting) and then keep it another two weeks or so?

I wish you could reliably clone autos :p

Ickis

Veteran
Nice job guy. I think it would be better if you put the bags on a 6 PM and then went back at 9:30 PM or 10 PM and remove them. The bags would only be on for 3-4 hrs then. Then the sun comes up at 6 AM and repeat. You have to have somebody go twice a day anyways. The bushman could fish the lake a few hrs until dark and take off the bags and go.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

First two are the OD from seed.. then the purple kush and Nebula. the purple kush are two weeks into flower and are just starting produce white pistiles everywhere while the nebula is being forced into flower starting tonight. our EW EWS and other OD have been showing their sex over the past two weeks and many males have been taken out of the garden though there will be many more over the next week or two. weve had aphids on some of the tops eating away so i sprayed well today and will next time i go out.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
That looks rad BSb. Looking good. :) I do agree with Ickis's on the bags though. The more air they get at night the better. Especially the more they bud up. 12 hours under a bag could be a perfect place for molds to flourish. Being out in the woods sounds fun to me.

yes the bags are not the most ideal way to force your plants into flower we did it for 14 days and are now not covering them to see if they stay into flower. my original plan was to make hoop houses but i never got around to it.. havent spent as much time in the bush as i would have liked at all this year im busy with a new born amonst other things.. but the garden is looked after and i go out once a week at least and do the work my self and then they are watered every second to third day besides that. next year depending were i choose to go i may plant in hoop houses and take them down for july august and put them back up for sept. well see..

Latest posts

Latest posts