What's new

BC Purple Kush

Talonted

should try it with organics. The organics really brings the punch out of the haze side in Neb. Wish i could have crossed the BX3 with the Nebula

G

Green Supreme

Nah tried lotsa Neb's. Gonna say I personally would pass. Lotsa things out there I enjoy more. Peace GS

Ras Mason

Veteran
Nebula can be actually quite good when you had enough been to perform a serious selection...The ingemar widow has some nice surprises....

Talonted

I'm a medicinal user and the nebula i like, meets areas of my body that sourbubble wont. Its a nice daytime smoker but not a wake and bake as it'll have you coughing and sneezing through the first few pulls.

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Rooted and re-potted :dance:

picture.php

.. we smoked this same cut once ,, and we liked it,, hence the excitement ,, happy as a pig in muck :dance:

p.s. yeah that,, nebula is more sativa type stuff :canabis:

dmt

Veteran
the nebs is a beaster, i call those strains th "looky lookies", looks great smells great grows great smokes like juicy fruit beasters, d

H

hulkbogan

I think there are a few cut's of it in BC, the one on Vancouver Island is not beasters at all.
Smokes amazing.

dmt

Veteran
ive seen the van, kelowna and koot cuts, vancouver ilsand rocks for most of its elite cuts, and isnt as beaster dominated as mainland bc. unless its outdoor, thats another story, d

dmt

Veteran
ps, i can say with 99% certainty that tha bb kush on the island is dj's ogkushxblue sateliite 2.2, d

H

hulkbogan

ps, i can say with 99% certainty that tha bb kush on the island is dj's ogkushxblue sateliite 2.2, d

Not sure about that, I am smoking some of SOL's ogkush x bs from someone on this site and it is way different than blueberry kush clone going around here. The BB kush clone on the Island was around before SOL released that cross, I was getting it a few years ago.. I think the clone on the island is purple kush or bubba kush crossed with blueberry.

Obviously different circles though DMT... we never can really seem to agree on anything in this thread lol

dmt

Veteran
haha, its no biggie hombre, that sounds like a rad cross anyway. i wonder if anyone still has that amazing bc blueberry cut when it was the flave of the year. was the best pheno imvho....

all i can say is there is alot of clone only breeders pics that do make there way around long before releases to build hype for marketing, would love to try that bb x k cross, d

outdoordreams

Not sure about that, I am smoking some of SOL's ogkush x bs from someone on this site and it is way different than blueberry kush clone going around here. The BB kush clone on the Island was around before SOL released that cross, I was getting it a few years ago.. I think the clone on the island is purple kush or bubba kush crossed with blueberry.

Obviously different circles though DMT... we never can really seem to agree on anything in this thread lol

The Blueberry Kush clone we got was the same as hulkbogan.
You could taste and smell the PurpleKush in this cross.
BC is full of circles, all containing hidden gems.
What a beautiful province!!!!:groupwave:

H

hulkbogan

Nah DMT the blueberry kush has been around on the island for at least three years, Jordan came out with that cross last month.

H

hulkbogan

Yup.. I am sure his version is good though. You guys should try his citrus skunk, forgot about that one but it's real good stuff.. ultra lemony and quick

Diggin through the crates and found a pic I am pretty sure is his citrus skunk.. week 6 or 7 I think.

DSC00791.jpg

DSC00793.jpg

little-soldier

AND it it NOW 2023 and I miss this strain so fucking much, I can hear my taste buds crying for Purple Kush sometimes lol.
This strain went BOOOOOOOOM, everybody grew it, it became commercial and died. Now nobody can get it anymore.
I just bought onlineclones purple kush BC cut which dates back to 2004 apparently the real deal and it doesnt have that classic thick leaves and stem so I am a bit dissapointed

browntrout

Veteran
AND it it NOW 2023 and I miss this strain so fucking much, I can hear my taste buds crying for Purple Kush sometimes lol.
This strain went BOOOOOOOOM, everybody grew it, it became commercial and died. Now nobody can get it anymore.
I just bought onlineclones purple kush BC cut which dates back to 2004 apparently the real deal and it doesnt have that classic thick leaves and stem so I am a bit dissapointed
It was very good. Loved the hash, floral grape and skunk tones to it. It was blown up and then disappeared as quick as it came. It had a good run. I do wish I had a clone also. You’d have to think some folks still hold it. But yeah you never hear or see it anymore.

oldmaninbc

It was very good. Loved the hash, floral grape and skunk tones to it. It was blown up and then disappeared as quick as it came. It had a good run. I do wish I had a clone also. You’d have to think some folks still hold it. But yeah you never hear or see it anymore.
I have lived in BC for over 50 years consuming cannabis all this time and have not knowingly ever tried a BC Purple Kush, at least by your description. I need to get out more!
In my seed collection I have some Reeferman's Early Purple Kush and Kushberry cross from Peak but have never started either. Is it factual that higher tent temps have a negative outcome on Purple Kush and should be grown at lower temps?