What's new

BC Purple Kush

H

hulkbogan

I am looking for some info on the clone only purple kush circulating B.C. and vancouver island. I have smoked lot's of it and was recently offered clone's of it from a pretty reliable source. A shitload of people grow this PK so I figure someone on here has some info (flowering time?,heavy feeder?,height?). I am not to into the kush hype but I have smoked a tonne this stuff and it's worth the fuss.

Last edited:
T

TREE KING

i always wanted to know info on this strain too. hopefully someone knows something

bigbag

Veteran
the purple kush has taken over BC,and with good reason.likes the nutes(1600ppm).stuff flies off the shelf and get top dollar($2900lb),outselling the likes of Hashplant.50 days flowering.great look,smell,taste and buzz =true champ.i dont care for the hype,but at least growers got rid of the useless Jamaican Sugar/Juicy Fruit garbage that was everywhere a couple yrs ago

H

hulkbogan

Not to be rude but that's just info from a article in Cannabis Culture #67, ganked word for word.

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
if it is anything like the PK floating around Cali it is well worth the free clone! It is like candy for the mind and soul. How often are things as good as the hype? This one is.

bigbag

Veteran
hulkbogan,
good call,hehe.i wasnt claiming its my info,i just didnt say where i got it,lol.just happened to be on my coffee table at the moment.i do on the other hand live in BC,and purple kush is king

H

hulkbogan

No worry's. It's definetely one of the best commercial strain's around. I have looked at picture's of the PK from cali and our's look's alot different, the bud is never really purple, just the tip's of the calyxes and some of the sugar leave's.

Last edited:

bigbag

Veteran
what?i used to bitch peeps out so hard for slangin that crap,i havent seen any for over a year.i wont tolerate that garbage.we must eradicate jam sugar and pineberry at all costs!

TheHashAssassin

ha, my guy stopped by with a 1/4 of jammerz llast week. only reason I accepted it was cuz he gave me a SWEET deal on some bubs, so mixing that in the joints helped.

bigbag

Veteran
alot of my friends wont accept jam anymore now that they are in the know.ive seen a NON-SMOKER not get high off Jam,so what does that tell u?

W

Wunderkind

Rainman said:
if it is anything like the PK floating around Cali it is well worth the free clone! It is like candy for the mind and soul. How often are things as good as the hype? This one is.
It is nothing like the PK floating around Cali. When questioned about his "Purple" Kush, a BC'er told me, "it's got a dank purple taste." LOL!

S4vvy

If it is what i think it is, It's not at all like the bay area 'pk'. Its a short squat plant that has thick stalks and fat dark green leaves. Buds don't turn purple at all really. I have pics on an old hard drive. I'll post em if i can find em. Looks like an old school kush to me, whatever it is.. :2cents:

Last edited:

bigbag

Veteran
i agree,the purple kush has alot of similarities to the godbud or vice versa.ive been told god is purplekush x skunk#1,but who knows.for years peeps just called stuff purple kush.

Mr Celsius

I am patient with stupidity but not with those who
Veteran
Ahh the new purple haze, except indica... so it doesn't take 90-120 days to finish.

If it purples, you can probably trace its heritage to Afghanistan or Thailand. Probably Afghanistan if its predominately indica.

I do know for a fact that purple eurkle, grand daddy purple and the purps (Mendocino cut, not that seed ripoff) are up there and in NorCal, the "purple kush" out of SR-71 (the one that almost everyone has in america) is actually purple eurkle or one of its hybrids; I can't prove that, but I fucking guarantee it.

Last edited:

TheHashAssassin

bigbag. the god isnt quite the same. I think JOrdans god is the purple skunk crossed to a southern afghani (I think that is where the putrid catpissy smell comes from). the purple skunk I have been told from different sources was brought back from hawaii in the mid 80's as a truebreeding line. Now the original Purple Skunk does go purple, so I am thinking that the Purple Kush is just a Purple Skunk x Hindu Kush, or maybe a masterkush?