What's new

Are there any reputable clone vendors in USA??????????

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
Actually 4 of the 6 died within 2 weeks, .. but I think it was my error.. I think I tried to transplant them too soon into a different environment, the ones that made it were Loompas headband and zkittles.. he's gonna replace the ones that died with the next order I make.. so we'll see.. Also no signs of any pests so far after a month..
How did you make out with replacements??? Where did clonebank wind up shipping from?? One red flag was they used an IO domain, like strainly does.

Last 5 from GSRH, was obvious they had it. Tried taking cuts hoping the tops were clean but did not work. The Permanent Marker died fastest. The UK Cheese which looked best, and might be able to salvage 3rd generation clone, the mother has classic stem canker signs, of dying band above medium, then dying from bottom up with leaves not falling off. Most of the rest just stalled and no growth. Truly pathetic people making thousands of percent profit can not do simple procedure to produce clean clones. I have acquired what is needed to do tissue culture, hoping to salvage some genetics. If minor infection can have clean clones in 2 months, if not, the more difficult method takes 6 to 12 months.

Last edited:

holy

How did you make out with replacements??? Where did clonebank wind up shipping from?? One red flag was they used an IO domain, like strainly does.

I was sent 5 from Getseedsrighthere, and obvious they had it. Tried taking cuts hoping the tops were clean but did not work. The Permanent Marker died fastest. The UK Cheese which looked best, and might be able to salvage 3rd generation clone, the mother has classic stem canker signs, of dying band above medium, then dying from bottom up with leaves not falling off. Truly pathetic people making thousands of percent profit can not do simple procedure to produce clean clones. I have acquired what is needed to do tissue culture, hoping to salvage some genetics. If minor infection can have clean clones in 2 months, if not the more difficult method takes 6 to 12 months.
Ya I received all replacements and they're all doing great now since I paid closer attention to acclimate them to my environment. There is no signs of any disease so far.. I've had 2 cuts going for 2 months now with no signs of problems.. they ship from Colorado overnight express..

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
Newest nightmare. Had been avoiding Mg1brands, Mg1seeds, Medgrower1 for many months. Had great genetics listed, at reasonable prices, and low shipping cost. What I did not like, was every ad starts off not responsible for cuts that die, which sounds somewhat reasonable, but awfully defensive, instead of describing the strain. Also e-mailed and asked if he guaranteed not infected and got no response. Only takes untraceable payments, about page is generic from site he copied from, no phone number, no address. Had sale of great strains, if real, and ordered thinking if mildly infected could try to recover through tissue culture, even though I am paying for healthy plants, and should not need to waste 6 to 12 months to get what I paid for. Here is the story -

I have given this gobshite a month to return e-mails and make things right and have been ghosted using several e-mails, so he is getting them. He must be a crackhead, between the website that looks like 5 year old made it, a generic about page for 3 years, instead of description when clicking on item, lengthy post steering people to buy cuts, but saying not responsible for anything. He is not only sending out infected plants, but he knows damn well they are infected, but hoping to last long enough to blame buyer. Told him as soon as they arrived that 2 did not look very good. All 4 were stripped of first 3 sets of leaves, since fusarium stem canker kills plants from bottom up with leaves dying. 4 days later tell him they are definetly stem canker infected, and send pictures of 4 cankers. No response. Trying to save since he is making it obvious he just ghosts any complaints, tried to save long enough to attempt taking cutting hoping they were not infected from bottom to top. When watering can touched the pina colada, the worst one with cankers, and it cracked. Brittle stems is early veg sign of HLVD. About 7 attempts to contact and nothing. Does not have phone number or take any traceable payment methods, Tried saving with tissue culture. Soaked in water with drop of soap for hour with stirrer, then 10 minutes with 10% bleach, then rinse. TC media had PPM in it which prevents most environmental contamination issues. In 3 days they were full blown covered in fusarium radiating from explants, which is clear indication of fusarium infected clones.
It is very easy and extremely profitable to sell clones, and be a legitimate business person. This is scammer, knowingly selling crap.

dirtyho

First off this is not a debate on seeds vs clones. If you like pheno hunting, that is great and not topic of this thread. I have grown excellent GG4 and poor GG4. I am not a great grower and want to start with something award winning or close.
I have a funny feeling this might be 95% of your problem with all these clones. What is your process after receiving clones?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Start off doing good research on any offering clones. Pick someone who's got a good track record. There are a few that are easy to find. High quality clones are not cheap. He does have others that are more affordable lol.

Last edited:

HarleyJammer

Veteran
Just get seeds. I don't understand why anyone would believe let alone purchase anything from some shady individual on the internet.

That's ridiculous. No clone is worth that regardless of what it is. A fool and his money...
Wasn't Chemdawg and OG Kush found in bagseed?

g0dzilla

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just get seeds. I don't understand why anyone would believe let alone purchase anything from some shady individual on the internet.

That's ridiculous. No clone is worth that regardless of what it is. A fool and his money...
Those prices are extreme , I agree. Generally clones are getting cheaper, more widely available and higher quality. I bought a lot of clones this summer from various people. Harvests have never been better.

g0dzilla

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I’m not saying I think clones should be thousands of dollars but for you guys complaining about the price and think clones should be cheaper than a pack of seeds, maybe you should start a small nursery and sell for next to nothing. Report back with you’re findings

Joe knows .

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
$10k for a clone? Egads!!
All of his best are expensive. He sent me his Chimera clone. It is very good. A clone is worth what people are willing to pay. It looks like people are paying his prices. He still sells Chimera for the same 10K$. I've had it fir over 2 years now

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
If you don't want to phenohunt your dream plant then you should pay what the guy with your dream plant asks for. Especially if it's not covered in weed cooties.

HarleyJammer

Veteran
Buying seeds today @ $100 a pack . . and remembering everybody de-seeding their weed on album covers and tossing them in the ashtray..