What's new

Are there any reputable clone vendors in USA??????????

g0dzilla

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Should I go screenshot a bunch of positive reviews and post them here? No -id rather tell you from my personal experience but clearly that doesn't matter. So I'll move on from gsrh.

What made you choose mg1 with no reviews lol? Instagram pics of aerocloners and trays with shared run off? Doesn't seem like good protocol to me. A single hlvd test doesn't mean much today. Saw someone test clean on the roots twice and then pop hot. Doesn't look like they do repeat tests so what weight does it really hold?

If your going to play the clone game protect yourself , QUARANTINE and test for what you're concerned about until your comfortable or pop some seeds and get on with your life. It is your responsibility to vet clones and make sure they are clean before they enter your garden. No number of positive reviews can change that.

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
Can be thousands of people getting infected clones, then posting positive reviews when they get them, then weeks later the die, looking like root rot, but dead from mold or give shit flower from HLVD. They do not care,since they get awatywith sell9ng known infected crap. Would corporate cannabis pay these miscreants to spread disease??

g0dzilla

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Can be thousands of people getting infected clones, then posting positive reviews when they get them, then weeks later the die, looking like root rot, but dead from mold or give shit flower from HLVD. They do not care,since they get awatywith sell9ng known infected crap. Would corporate cannabis pay these miscreants to spread disease??
Ahhh yes. Now we have moved on to blaming corporate cannabis for a conspiracy. Classic move

Attachments

• 6db_3.jpg
    6db_3.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 50

Loc Dog

Veteran
Should probably report to trust pilot and scam alert for shit customer service, refusing refund at 3 weeks past purchase paying for next day.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I would not be at all surprised at any effort by cooperate cannabis to ruin home grows.

hamstring

Veteran
I would not be at all surprised at any effort by cooperate cannabis to ruin home grows.
Don't these guys use multiple people to clone for them? It doesn't seem to make sense to have one facility dealing with every strain mother.

I know I have bought infected clones from strainly and reached out to the provider just to let him know vs complain. He said he would check with the grower who was keeping this mother for him.

What that says to me anyway is that although they may be be testing its probably not going to reflect every grower they have taking cuttings. So are they infecting home growers on purpose "no" but they are doing it because this is not all under one roof.

This is just an observation from my experience.

Last edited:

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Don't these guys use multiple people to clone for them? It doesn't seem to make sense to have one facility dealing with every strain mother.

I know I have bought infected clones from strainly and reached out to the provider just to let him know vs complain. He said he would check with the grower who was keeping this mother for him.

What that says to me anyway is that although they may be be testing its probably not going to reflect every grower they have taking cuttings. So are they infecting home growers on purpose "no" but they are doing it because this is not all under one roof.

I would guess every vendor has their own story/excuse.

Ca++

Bugbee tests his stock, and knows a lot has HLVD and other such issues. That doesn't lead to him getting rid though. It leads to greater efforts to grow them well, so they can live through it.

Years ago we all stopped giving trips to the next town, because oddly, acid didn't work in their postal code. They would come back to us, with eyes like saucers, barely making sense, about how they were all shit. Convinced it was the trips, and not them. No matter what they scored, from anywhere. Yet the rest of the country thought they were fine. The underlying problem, was their miserable attitudes. No trips worked, because that's what they induced.
At some point, you have to look at the law of averages, and act accordingly. In this case, by doing some seeds. To prove the room, and get some workable stock

Last edited:

Loc Dog

Veteran
I had only posted in Reddit thread about Get Seeds Here Now asking if any recent buyers 5 days ago, and this came through an hour ago with exact same issues I had. I had ordered Permanent Marker, Chimera #3, and Gush Mints. Wanted 4 others, but never buying from them did not want to risk that much money, so trial buy -

PutGreedy4873
·1 hr. ago

yes actually a lot. i ordered a $99 clone a month ago for a birthday present and havent got anything except bullshit excuses in over 20 emails. this last email excuse was the worst after already telling me over 2 weeks ago that i would be happy "they are beefy clones". just this morning i got a email saying "chimera#3 mother died had to start another" and i also said this is becoming some bullshit and i was getting pretty fucking tempted to post my emails on reddit and the response was in the same email saying "we are both from CO you shouldnt do that" like its a fucking threat. next email will be refund talk and posting on reddit and instagram if i dont get some actual answers. all this over one plant for personal. website looks legit or so i thought. im starting to look other places now. too bad i was thinking of buying some seeds also BUT now not from them. i also wonder if WTTGT is involved because they have WTTGT genetics on the site so im also going to go on youtube and asking GT. i want to hear from other peoples purchases. let me know please

Loc Dog

Veteran

Plants I got from strainly and seed canary had advanced stem canker from mothers with Fusarium, Pythium, or Botrytis on verge of death which takes weeks. They had pruned off bottom 3 sets of leaves since they were dead and infection working its way up plant.

Another part of strainly scam is pathetic checkout on their site. Not a proper cart checkout, so if you buy a dozen strains it would bill shipping charge a dozen times, or if buy 2 get one free, checkout can not do it. Only way to order is contact seller through message, they say it is flaw, send invoice and pay. The when you have problems and vendor screws you, they say your fault for not using system, so tough luck and no feedback allowed.

A mother can look healthy, but with the high humidity the mold goes wild. Will post description in next post.

DSC00125.JPG

2023-07-23-003614.jpg

Loc Dog

Veteran
From MyNameStitch guide. What is more rampant than HLVD being spread -

Stem Canker (Stem Rot)

Stem cankers are what the name is, they form on stems from a fungus similar to white and yellow leaf spot. Weather can affect the way stem cankers can live; wet humid weather is what makes this fungus thrive. Canker fungus is caused and entered the same white and leaf spot fungus enters the plants, it enters through an open cut, wound, pruned wound, or pest infestation that has caused damage by eating leaves or chewing on the stem’s or stalks and can be transferred through rain. It can also get in through susceptible plants that have been wounded through environmental factors like animal attacks, pruning, LST (Low Stress Training), and using cutting utensils that are not sanitary that may have fungus or bacteria on them. Damage to the plant occurs in the form of a yellowish-brown discoloration on the lower portion of the stalk. Later, the leaves turn yellow and fall off, and the plant dries out and dies.They form mostly on the stems, but severe cases spotting starts to form on the leaves from internal tissue being cut of nutrients and water. In between nodes is where stem cankers start to form, and move up the plant, around the 3rd, 4th and 5th node is where it will mainly affects the plants. Stems will have brown lesions; eventually have a dark reddish-brown sunken canker in the stem. Sometimes if severe the wound may reopen and appear split in the middle of the area of the wound on the stem and can also create a buldge. The lesions can extend up the plant over 3 or 4 nodes, once this happens the plant starts to wilt from vascular uptake being cut. This gets confused with root rot when the plant starts to wilt, and leaves turn yellowish brown and or spots, because the stem canker does not show itself yet once this starts to happen. Once the stem canker has been observed and if not treated, the leaves will start to wilt with yellow, white and brown spots, similar to white and yellow leaf spot. When plants are affected by this, the plant is more susceptible to more fungus and viral infections, from air borne spores.

Prevent and Control

Preventing stem cankers is about the same way other fungus problems, making sure you treat wounds to your plant with H202, making sure your plants are free of pest’s and if you use tools to LST (low stress training) your plants pruning, and training, make sure all tools are sterilized before and after using them. Spraying your plant with fungicides in the months or times this fungus spreads. It’s very important that you catch this fungus before it gets to bad, once the damage has been done to the plant; the only way to get rid of this is to chop the plant down and treat the area that has been infected. Planting other plants near and or around this area can and will re-affect other plants when a new season starts.
Once your plant does have this, using fungicides until it is gone is crucial; if the canker has worsened foliar feeding is a must to help keep the plants vigor, strength and stamina in fighting the fungus. Stem cankers take over by slowly reducing the plants uptake and thus takes over the susceptibility of the plant and the fungus then takes over and worsens more quickly. Using anyone of these products will help control or eliminate stem cankers. (If the plant is to bad, nothing can save it and the plant must be cut down and tools sanitized to stop the spread of the fungus.) (Note: When using chemical and or organic control methods, do not spray the buds, and for health and safety reasons, stay away from spraying around the buds if all possible.)

Physan 20
TR-11000 Pyrethrum
Garden Disease Control
Multi Purpose Fungicide
Top Spin

Safer's Garden Fungicide
Concern Copper Soap Fungicide
Guardian Angel
Serenade Garden Disease Control OMRI
Safer 3-in1 Garden Spray OMRI
Sulfur Vaporizer
Organocide
SM-90
Any fungicide containing lime sulphur
Concern Copper Soap Fungicide

Fusarium Wilt

The United States released this fungus in an area; it later had devastating effects on cannabis plants even after winter had passed it stayed in the soil. Seedlings that were planted were killed several years after the fungus was released. This fungus can be air borne and transmitted like other fungus and pathogens, it gets in through susceptible plants that have been wounded through environmental factors like animal attacks, pruning, LST (Low Stress Training), pest infestation and using cutting utensils that are not sanitary that may have fungus or bacteria on them. Fusarium wilt causes internal damage to vascular lines inside the plant and blocks the plants ability to carry water and nutrients. Symptoms included wilting of the plant, leaves becoming necrotic and yellowing wilting of the leaves while the yellowing leaves may look like a nutrient deficiency, this is clearly a mask, with Fusarium wilt, leaves will yellow and stay on the plant, where with a nitrogen deficiency the leaves will yellow and fall off. While not affecting the roots, it does affect inside the plant cell walls, inside the plants walls will reveal a red brown color inside the tissue. Stems will change color from normal green and purple hue, to a dark purple to blackish color. This pathogen can get confused with root rot, because the symptoms this pathogen shows are nearly the same as root rot, but roots are not affected. This clogging effect inside is what causes the external symptoms. While this fungus is traveling inside the plant, the toxins spread to uninfected areas and causing the clogging effect internally, these toxins is what causes the other un infected tissue to start to show the 2ndary problems, which are slow wilting of the leaves, stem collapse, stem discoloration and overall droopiness (as if the plant is dry and had no water) to parts of the plant, even if they get plenty of water. This fungus is a real killer to cannabis plants, any remaining plants that are survived can be stunted. Fusarium Wilt thrives in warm moist temperatures, which is why southern states have Fusarium Wilt the worst.

Prevent and Control

Fusarium Wilt is by far one of the hardest things for cannabis to overcome, if it ever does overcome it. Your plant health, environment and strain have a lot to do with weather or not Fusarium wilt will take over your plants. This pathogen mainly affects cannabis and hemp family, but can affect other plants but does not show the damaging effect it has on cannabis, like it does on other kinds of plants. This pathogen was breed specifically to attack wild cannabis plants and growers who grow there plants outdoors’. There is no form of organic control for this type, reason for this is, because the fungus is so strong and not susceptible to much of anything unless you get it right when it starts, if you do not get it in time, it thrives in the plants and consumes and kills the plants. There is only a few ways to control this fungus, one is to fumigate the area you are growing in killing the pathogen in the soil while it is dormant, so when you grow in this area again, your plants are much less likely to get it, the only other way your plants could get this if not from the soil, is from airborne spores get in through open wounds on your plants leaves, stems and stalks. Plants that produced seeds when it was infected with Fusarium wilt should not be used, as the pathogen stays dormant on the seed and attacks it when the seedling emerges and causing the “damping off” effect and thus killing the seedling before it even has a chance to grow it’s real first set of leaves. Acidic soil helps boost Fusarium wilt. Stay away from acidic soils .Counteract this by using dolomite lime, or green sand Using potassium and calcium enriched organic nutrients can help fight off and prevent Fusarium wilt, excessive amounts of nitrogen, phosphorus can speed up Fusarium wilt.

If your plant gets this it will surely die, the only thing you can do is try to reduce the destruction by foliar feeding areas that are not infected, cut off infected areas discard them away from your growing areas and treat the wound with h202 (Hydrogen Peroxide).
Making sure you clean your tools afterwards is important. Treating with fungicides will not work in controlling this.

g0dzilla

ICMag Donor
Veteran
😂 the saga continues but not really, the track is just on repeat. Kicking the dead horse as they say.

You ordered from strainly over a year ago. Lol

Ultimate Karen mode engaged.

You need a plan b

Loc Dog

Veteran
Does anyone have experience with the Clone Bank????

daleharris

I was wondering about clones direct on IG. Strainly seems to be loosing some of its shine and some of the sellers that were there are gone on to IG as well.

bibi40

Why did you persist since you everytime got shit from thoses infamous clones ?

if you want to gave dollars i can took them and give you same results ....

i don' t understand , please explain ....

Loc Dog

Veteran
I was wondering about clones direct on IG. Strainly seems to be loosing some of its shine and some of the sellers that were there are gone on to IG as well.
If you read the beginning of post you will see straiinly is knowingly allowing infected/infested clones to be sold. Strainly is an IO domain since could not get a com domain and registered as indian ocean. Stick with people that do not hide their address. Instagram and discord can be just as shady. Get referrals from people you know and trust, not places that can leave fake feedback or ban people who leave negative feedback.

Loc Dog

Veteran
Just researched another clone seller The Clone Bank and saw a lot that I wanted, but numerous red flags. Then I ask where they ship from and was ghosted. G-mail e-mail address, no phone number, no about, shopify subdomain and saw 20,000 scammer stores on shopify that drop every [month and start over with new e-mail and name.