What's new

Alec Baldwin to be charged with involuntary manslaughter over “Rust” death

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
They had just fired all union employees. That is who is most likely responsible. Where I am from union is synonymous with organized crime. Someone other than the actor is responsible with loading the gun. I can not think of any reason to have live bullets anywhere on set. They use squibbs to fake a bullet hitting something.

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
u mite wanta parcel out the blame, but in the end only one person was holding the gun..
NO!!!

They are all responsible "under the law" when there was such a thing. TBS, the ultimate player is indeed Baldwin. He pulled the trigger BUT <--- see that's a big but there were a shit ton of mistakes made by many people, that allowed this terrible tragedy to happen. Under "proper" SOPS, this would not "normally" happen.

The rest is up to the jury, and punishments awarded. BTW I want what buddy (involuntary manslaughter carries a penalty of 10 years) is smoking. I want me some :biggrin:

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
NO!!!

They are all responsible "under the law" when there was such a thing. TBS, the ultimate player is indeed Baldwin. He pulled the trigger BUT <--- see that's a big but there were a shit ton of mistakes made by many people, that allowed this terrible tragedy to happen. Under "proper" SOPS, this would not "normally" happen.

The rest is up to the jury, and punishments awarded. BTW I want what buddy (involuntary manslaughter carries a penalty of 10 years) is smoking. I want me some :biggrin:

ok, yesss they are.... my point , only one person was holding the gun when it went off... i don't like guns, but everything i have read is that the person holding the gun has to be sure its unloaded, and u never point a gun at anyone... baldy didn't check for rounds, and he was the one who pointed it at the poor girl... i don't like baldy, but i would not wish this on my worse enemy....

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just to be clear.. The gun was pointed at the camera per her request, the cinematographer was behind the camera. The safety on this set was 100% not working. Everyone that didn't do there job that led up to this tragedy should be held responsible.

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
Just to be clear.. The gun was pointed at the camera per her request, the cinematographer was behind the camera. The safety on this set was 100% not working. Everyone that didn't do there job that led up to this tragedy should be held responsible.
Yes siry bub, 10 bags full sir. (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
ok, yesss they are.... my point , only one person was holding the gun when it went off... i don't like guns, but everything i have read is that the person holding the gun has to be sure its unloaded, and u never point a gun at anyone... baldy didn't check for rounds, and he was the one who pointed it at the poor girl... i don't like baldy, but i would not wish this on my worse enemy....
... your sleeve told me so. That is why justice is blind... :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO::rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Miami Blues is fantastic. "Freeze police!" Freeze police!" Look at yourself, he's got your badge, your gun, your teeth....

Ringodoggie

Premium user
I think everyone here is forgetting that this incident DOES NOT INVOLVE A GUN.

There are no GUNS on a Hollywood set. Never have been. Never will be.

The device in question is a PROP.

This incident involves a PROP, not a GUN. And, it was..... and always has been on a Hollywood set..... treated as a PROP, not a gun.

I use caps to emphasis my point. NO GUN is involved here. So, the mishandling of a gun or rules of gun safety DO NOT APPLY HERE.

So, if it was a prop that killed this woman, then I would be looking at the person in charge of this prop.

I'll say it now so when it hits the news, I can say I said it first.

This was not an accident. And, since there is no butler involved, I'll say, "The prop man did it".

Someone was trying to get even with Alec and ruin his career.

I'll bet a billion shots have been fired on Hollywood sets since John Wayne and accidents like this have probably happened less than 3 times.

My Pappy always used to tell me, "Boy, if it smells like duck shit and it tastes like duck shit, the fucking prop man did it".

So I'm going with Pappy on this one.

This was no accident.

Three Berries

This incident involves a PROP, not a GUN. And, it was..... and always has been on a Hollywood set..... treated as a PROP, not a gun.

I use caps to emphasis my point. NO GUN is involved here. So, the mishandling of a gun or rules of gun safety DO NOT APPLY HERE.

So, if it was a prop that killed this woman, then I would be looking at the person in charge of this prop.

This was not an accident. And, since there is no butler involved, I'll say, "The prop man did it".

I'll bet a billion shots have been fired on Hollywood sets since John Wayne and accidents like this have probably happened less than 3 times.

My Pappy always used to tell me, "Boy, if it smells like duck shit and it tastes like duck shit, the fucking prop man did it".

This was no accident.
I don't think it was an accident either but not to get Baldwin. The mark was hit....

Frosty Nuggets

ICMag Donor
The blame lies squarely with whoever put the live round in the gun, it should have their fingerprints all over it.

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Well, they just need to find out how the real bullets got there. Was irresponsible playing with a prop gun for Alec? for sure.
Was it deadly that they had live munnition around there? 100%
So why and how it got there?? Were they shooting targets for fun in breaks or something?? Gun chick probably knows more.
I am thinking if Alec knew they have any real bullets around there he would not have played with a gun and pointing it around. Seems stupid!

Three Berries

Well, they just need to find out how the real bullets got there. Was irresponsible playing with a prop gun for Alec? for sure.
Was it deadly that they had live munnition around there? 100%
So why and how it got there?? Were they shooting targets for fun in breaks or something?? Gun chick probably knows more.
I am thinking if Alec knew they have any real bullets around there he would not have played with a gun and pointing it around. Seems stupid!
They only find out what they want the public to know. I don't see how he isn't at least guilty of involuntary manslaughter or liable for civil gross negligence suit.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
It was Trump, or the Clintons. Or Tupac, cause he's not dead either. Probably colluded with Biggie.
it was Elvis's pistol. he forgot and left it there while helping with the investigation of adrenochrome-addicted Hollywood elites on the set. he's been carrying a badge since Nixon gave it to him on Dec. 21, 1970. Elvis is a narc...

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran

This was no accident.
100% not a gun
Say it again.

NOT a gun.

Didn't the widower accept a paid position as a no show producer post incident? He must believe it was an accident.