1706713592621.png

1706713615818.png
1706713615818.png

nice home for sure.....

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
No dags.

That's a house not a home.

And I would totally cough up a twenty plus closing. I'm guessing property tax is going to be killer.
no mention of the taxes, but i guess as they say , if have have to ask.... but east hampton tax rates are pretty low... i'd venture a guess, maybe 50k a year, tho i may be waaaayyyy off...

shithawk420

Veteran
who cares when you have 100 million or whatever these people have in their bank accounts. they arent spring chickens that own these homes so im sure the last thing they care about is taxes.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
so im sure the last thing they care about is taxes.
so why are so many (nearly ALL) tax breaks aimed solely for the well-off ? odd, you never hear about POOR people hiding their money in shady tax dodge schemes, overseas banks, secret accounts, crooked investments, or non-existent $48 million dollar fake loans to write off. i wonder why that is ? :unsure: :rolleyes:

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
so why are so many (nearly ALL) tax breaks aimed solely for the well-off ? odd, you never hear about POOR people hiding their money in shady tax dodge schemes, overseas banks, secret accounts, crooked investments, or non-existent $48 million dollar fake loans to write off. i wonder why that is ? :unsure: :rolleyes:
could be because poor people are spending all their money on food/housing/gas/clothes/etc... they ain't got any left to hide overseas/etc...

shithawk420

Veteran
Ask these politions lawyers than know how to steal from everybody. They do it for a living. LOL at thinking left vs right exist. They are same side of the coin. My grandpa trusted an investor, Stole a couple million. Never say it back. took the money run. Lucky i was too young. Could of saved my families lively hood. No matter what we lose. Unless you part of the club