What's new

Adding dolomite flowering??

trixP

soil ph steady 6.1 and 6.2 for each

Day 39

My smaller girl leaves curling dropped humidifier to kick on at 1.4 instead of 1.5 still getting the curling thinking it doesn’t get as much fan oscillation and it’s dealing with the heat from the light

850-1200+ ppfd depending canopy ( bud ) height

Plugged outdoors air circulation speed 5 24/7 except night time plugging to the outdoors was the most dramatic instant change when I was veg also why I’m pushing ppfd

Last edited:

trixP

Maybe I missed it, but what's inside your plastic pots, Ben?

I've grown mature plants (super-cropping) in pots ranging from classic 1200s, to Classic 2000s, to Classic 2200s, and now I'm into 7-gallon pots. Anywhere from 16 pots in a 4'x4' down to 4 or 5.

More food required in smaller pots, which -can- mean more room for error, and a lot more green healthy growth with the larger pots.

Getting closer to a no-additional-feed-required system last year with the 7-gallon pots.

Note: Apparently in China/Chinese-made plastic pots, 7-gallons is a smaller volume than 7-gallons in a US-made pot. I have what are purported to be 7-gallon pots from both sources, and "one of these things is not like the other."
My pots are us made
On the pot it say 6 or 7 and the opposite on the upc code sticker from production 😫🤣

Terpyterps

Maybe I missed it, but what's inside your plastic pots, Ben?

I've grown mature plants (super-cropping) in pots ranging from classic 1200s, to Classic 2000s, to Classic 2200s, and now I'm into 7-gallon pots. Anywhere from 16 pots in a 4'x4' down to 4 or 5.

More food required in smaller pots, which -can- mean more room for error, and a lot more green healthy growth with the larger pots.

Getting closer to a no-additional-feed-required system last year with the 7-gallon pots.

Note: Apparently in China/Chinese-made plastic pots, 7-gallons is a smaller volume than 7-gallons in a US-made pot. I have what are purported to be 7-gallon pots from both sources, and "one of these things is not like the other."

It was chemical spray that prunes the roots when they touch the sides of the pots. I am trying to find that or similar product from EU area.

Off topic, but I recommend this because I loved these episodes. So if someone is not yet familiar with Growcast Podcast it is very well done and I highly recommend anyone who is interested bit more advanced knowledge of cannabis growing, there is episodes from Nik(from Rooted leaf) they are making this series of nutrition and anything related to the topic. All those episodes were he is are very good and they have plenty of other interesting topics too.

I saw that my plants are running low on Nitrogen and might have to give some extra for one to two weeks still, before I would like to them start fading. I might add just 1ml/L BioBizz Fish Mix next few waterings and they will be just fine till the end. They are also getting last feeding of Enhancer that has 1% nitrogen and 8% potassium in form of potassium humate and beneficial bacteria and fungi. I do that once every two weeks. But that ain't enough nitrogen to last few weeks before they are starting to mature and stacking up weight and when I like to see optimally fading out also. They are now at week 7 from seed, they still have around 3-4 weeks to go.

Latest posts

Latest posts