Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
alright, alright, alright Pontiac grows again :woohoo:

Lookin forward to your new setup man :lurk:

Best of luck for the New Years :friends:

pontiac

Pass That S**t!
Veteran
Hi everyone, i just wanna say that constuction of my new setup starts tommorow.

I previously stated that i was aiming for a pound, but thats not happening anytime soon. I got some distant relatives temporarily living in my house for the next few months :mad: . I'm totaly dry of weed, and i'm not willing to wait any longer to grow again. This means i'm gonna have to build a setup thats aimed toward stealthiness instead of high yeilds. I guess my pound setup is gonna have to wait for now (maybe 'till mid 2007).

So heres the final setup specs:

Bloom Cab:
29" x 16" x 45" Stealth Dresser (Estimation)
250w digital HPS
cooltube reflector
50w cool CFL supplemental lighting
6-12 plant, 10-15 gal. DWC ScrOG
carbon filter
265cfm Dayton
100+ cfm supplemental Cooling

Mother Cab:

Mid tower ATX PC case
50w CFL lighting
64+ CFM
3 gallon SWC ScrOG

Total yield i expect for this setup is just under 5 or 6 oz, which isnt bad at all.

Well thats all i can think of for now. I'm gonna try my best to create a construction tutorial and stuff so stay tuned.

Heres a pic of the dresser that i'm modding:

Last edited:

TBug

Plz forget you know me...Sugaree
Veteran
pontiac said:
Hi everyone, i just wanna say that constuction of my new setup starts tommorow.

I previously stated that i was aiming for a pound, but thats not happening anytime soon. I got some distant relatives temporarily living in my house for the next few months :mad: . I'm totaly dry of weed, and i'm not willing to wait any longer to grow again. This means i'm gonna have to build a setup thats aimed toward stealthiness instead of high yeilds. I guess my pound setup is gonna have to wait for now (maybe 'till mid 2007).

So heres the final setup specs:

Bloom Cab:
29" x 16" x 45" Stealth Dresser (Estimation)
250w digital HPS
cooltube reflector
50w cool CFL supplemental lighting
6-12 plant, 10-15 gal. DWC ScrOG
carbon filter
265cfm Dayton
100+ cfm supplemental Cooling

Mother Cab:

Mid tower ATX PC case
50w CFL lighting
64+ CFM
3 gallon SWC ScrOG

Total yield i expect for this setup is just under 5 or 6 oz, which isnt bad at all.

Well thats all i can think of for now. I'm gonna try my best to create a construction tutorial and stuff so stay tuned.

Heres a pic of the dresser that i'm modding:
High pont! good luck with that! will you be posting here or starting a new thread? let me know, cause i love to watch the stealthy cabs! peace, TBug

pontiac

Pass That S**t!
Veteran
Hey T'

I'll definatley start a new thread, but one question. Should i put the construction pics and the grow diary in the same thread? Or should i put them in seperate threads?

TBug

Veteran
pontiac said:
Hey T'

I'll definatley start a new thread, but one question. Should i put the construction pics and the grow diary in the same thread? Or should i put them in seperate threads?
High pont! Most do both in one, i did as well. but no wrong in seperates, so up to you, really. Peace, TBug

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
:wave: Hey there Pontiac!

Nice to see a fine grower like yourself gettin ready to jump back into the grow.

Great job working out a stealth plan whilst enduring your visitors :yes:

Be great to see what you can do with a 250W and some kick ass genetics :yummy:

Lookin forward to the new thread and the new grow :smile:

darrinjefferson

ya know pontiac it sucks taht ya cant go for your one pound yield....but its alright. i love having things change and have to work around problems. look at it this way, now ya get to make a sick stealth grow.
boy i am getting amped for this one.

late

pontiac

Pass That S**t!
Veteran
Hey everyone! :wave:

Well i was bored and sketched up a preview of my cab in ms paint:

10152250w_Stealth_Dresser.jpg

It turns out i can fit the mother plant in the same cab, but growth has to be horizontal. Now i dont have to spend extra cash for another mother plant cab. :woohoo:

Edit- BTW, unlike Nimby's legendary stealth dresser, my plants will be accessed from the back (like underground man's). the legs of the dresser will have furniture sliders like the ones below. This will make turning the cabinet around a breeze:
MovingMen-S.jpg

T' - yea i guess i'll just do it in one thread; it'll be more organised that way. :wave:
DJ - Yea youre right, i gotta look at the glass as half full; not half empty. I always wanted to do a stealth setup and nows the perfect time to do it. :wave:
TML - Your grow was a major inspiration for me to choose to 250w. I mean the things you achieved with a 250w HPS just boggles my mind! Hopefully i'll get some huge amazing buds like the ones in your grow. Thanks for stopping by! :wave:

Last edited:

jojajico

Veteran
pontiac said:
Hey everyone! :wave:

Well i was bored and sketched up a preview of my cab in ms paint:

10152250w_Stealth_Dresser.jpg

It turns out i can fit the mother plant in the same cab, but growth has to be horizontal. Now i dont have to spend extra cash for another mother plant cab. :woohoo:

T' - yea i guess i'll just do it in one thread; it'll be more organised that way. :wave:
DJ - Yea youre right, i gotta look at the glass as half full; not half empty. I always wanted to do a stealth setup and nows the perfect time to do it.
TML - Your grow was a major inspiration for me to choose to 250w. I mean the things you achieved with a 250w HPS just boggles my mind! Hopefully i'll get some huge amazing buds like the ones in your grow. Thanks for stopping by! :wave:
lol that mother plant looks like its hurting in that picture lol just kidding. maybe u should get another thing for the mother plants so that u can have more than one strain and they would have a little more room.

pontiac

Pass That S**t!
Veteran
jojajico- I think she'll be fine, plants will bend any direction to maximise light absorption, plus i'll HST her if she gets too crazy. I can fit two mother plants in the lower sector, which i think is perfect. If i do need more space or more moms, i'll build that pc case cab mentioned earlier. thanks for stopping :wave:

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
:biglaugh: Them are some great diagrams there Pontiac.
Underground Man's 250W stealh cab is the ultimate (wherever he's been :confused: ) it seems you have the know how to build the stuff and I'm sure yours will be equally as productive :yes:

I think that was a great idea of you to add those cfl's in on the side. Side lighting helps the bush get bushier IMO :yummy:

I think your mother space will be ideal for scrOG style training grounds...it just may work out to your advantage that way :chin:

Now get your tool belt on and get to work :whip:

pontiac

Pass That S**t!
Veteran
TML & DJ- Thanks for the comments! I'm working on it right now; pics comming soon. Take care! :wave:

TBug

Veteran
High pont! :wave: Great drawings! Should be pretty nice. Dont take this as critisizm, only my thoughts. I personally, would use a 400w switchable. Since its a scrog the side lighting would no longer be necessary. Also, I really think you will need more vertical space and should reconsider the second cab for mom.
Still, youve given me some insperation for this "wall locker" idea ive been kicking around. So dont mind if I borrow some of your Ideas. Should be similar to what youve got there except it will be an aeroponic system.
Good luck with whatever you decide and peace, TBug
***edit...lol..just noticed the hollow vase! ...very sweet! :sasmokin:

Last edited:

pontiac

Pass That S**t!
Veteran
Update!

Update!

Hey everyone, heres an update of my new setup. It took me longer than i thought it would, but i'm finally almost done now. Just gotta mount the hps, build a scrog, do some electrical wiring, Finish the ducting and finally i'm ready to go.

A few changes from the original planss can be easily seen in the pics.

I didnt pick mango and NL as originally planned because this grow is kind of a last minute thing. So i picked something from the bottom of my seed list, which is Ice and chrystal.

Unfortunatley i wont be doing horizontal mommas either, theres just too little verticle space to sacrifice, even if its for horizontal growth. If i only had a bigger dresser :badday: ...

And besides, i chose to do my entire grow directly from seeds this time, so i wont be needing mother plants or clones just yet.

Well anyway i should be completley done over the weekend and start my new grow diary thread early next week. Hope you'll all be there :wave:

----------------------------------------------------

Heres a pic of the front of the dresser cab (Looks like a normal dresser from the front. Note the furniture sliders):

10152StealthDresserCabConstrFront1.jpg

Heres a pic of the back door (held with velcro; works pretty damn good):

10152StealthDresserCabConstrBack2.jpg

Here a pic of the back without the door (almost finished :woohoo: ):

10152StealthDresserCabConstrBack1.jpg

Heres a pic of the ICE and Chrystal seedlings:

10152ICEnChrystalSeedlingPhase.jpg

Last edited:

hidingtree

wow pontiac ! nicely done . cant wait to see it runnin' . .
how are your ak48's? i'm SO surprised at that strain ! mmm fruity all purpose cannabis . i have one too . grew 4 of the 10 seeds and got a great keeper mom my friends said keep forever ! many blessings , hidingtree

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
:woohoo: It's official...Pontiac is back up and running :yes:

Great job making the cab become a reality man :yes: You do some excellent handiwork :respect:
Very stealth and practical.

Nice healthy babies you have there :ying: may there be many females.

1 advantage to growing from seed...you get to try all variances of the same strain. It's nice to have a keeper, but isn't life all about variety? :confused:

You know I'm sittin in :lurk:

pontiac

Pass That S**t!
Veteran
HT- Hey whats good man! Well dont got any ak48's growing right now, the mommas are dead and i'm almost bone dry of AK48 (less than 3 grams left). I feel stupid for not saving the mommas but i got lazy as usual and they died on me lol. I'm glad you like it, its definatley an all purpose strain if you have lungs of iron lol; a bit too powerful for me but i still love AK48 and i'm definatley growing it again in the future. :wave:

TML- Ahh, TML... There was one point when i seriously doubted that i'll do a grow before winter '07, but thanks to you and the others, i'm siked all over again. Infact i was so siked that i couldn't wait for mother plants and clones so i decided to go straight for a "seed to weed" grow. Yes, youre right, i love having different phenos of the same variety.. its almost like drinking regular coke one day and drinking coke with lime the next. Its essentially the same drink, but with a slightly different flavor, so you never get board. Anyway i'm deticating this grow to you and all the others who kept me siked, hope to see you all for my next grow! :wave:

TBug

Veteran
High Pontiac! Great job! Even if it took TWO DAMN MONTHS......lol! I hear ya' on the lazy, I just let an awsome mom die myself due to being lazy. Sucks dont it? but you're off to a great start now and it helps when you are siked! thats key, aint it? Nice looking sprouts too! Peace and keep em' green, TBug

hidingtree

hey pontiac . there's a guy who lives next door to me with a 68 catalina . i wish it was you so i could give ya some ak48 clones ! :joint: yup everytime i think about ya i think its the guy next door to me . sure wish it was .... however we all know we gotta keep it a secret fer now . i'm psyched for your next grow as i am everybody's i love to here about people growin the sacred plants . see ya next door. er i mean time yeah next time .... :wave: many blessings , hidingtree

Latest posts

Latest posts