What's new

Outdoor Afghani 2006

Closet Funk

CeRtIfIeD OrGaNiC!
Veteran
Nice! I love the rows of Afghanis. It looks like your going to have plenty of the ghani to smoke on. Great job man!

Reibsi

JJScorpio.............thanks man. It`s a keeper for sure. Your plants look great and the`ll be monsters by then. Are you going to pinch the tops one more time......i would to increase the budding sites.

looking sweet reibsi. you have 'the perfect plot'. what do you think the footprint of it is?

senseless..........they only take up about 18 inches square per plant....ideal for pots but small holes work much better....those two rows are about 30 feet long each with ample room between plants.

when you said you you use a GPS. what do you mean? you have a hand held gps system so you just take a random way to your grow every time to not leave a trail?

that`s exactly what i mean.....one can approach his site from any angle. They are the cats ass for outdoor farming.

Heres a few more pics from the afi grow.............on the rinse cycle now and putting on weight.

ddt

Hi Reibsi, awesome plants but also awesome plots, thats great where u are growin you girls.
What summer do u have this year?
BYE

DDT

Guest423

Veteran
awesome work my man, killer job and killer strain, they look like they are really puttin on weight now!

Reibsi

Hi Reibsi, awesome plants but also awesome plots, thats great where u are growin you girls.

ddt...........it`s been hot and dry for the last 10 days. It rained almost 200 mils in june so everything got a good foothold and now since july has started it`s only rain 20 mils so far. The Afis are all hand fed and watered with no ferts at all mixed in at planting.....This gives me total control over their outcome.

Thanks for dropping by my grow Time2Unite..........drop by anytime.

Reibsi

White Rhino

White Rhino

I`ve seen some monster plants posted here to-nite so heres my addition........By far not the biggest but it will be pinched one more time and she`s not expected to begin flowering until late August........So only time will tell.

Reibsi

thanks for the invite, how long do you think they got left before harvest?

Time2Unite...........that perticular site will be harvested and re-planted in less then 2 weeks.

Guest423

Veteran
nice, sure is sweet to have an early harvest, is your white rhino from nirvana or greenhouse, or niether?

Guest423

Veteran
sure is a beast though, she should produce some nice buds, you must have a nice outdoor season if she isn't gonna even start to flower until late august, latest i can go is mid october and thats during a really good season.

Reibsi

sure is a beast though, she should produce some nice buds, you must have a nice outdoor season if she isn't gonna even start to flower until late august, latest i can go is mid october and thats during a really good season.

Well things start to go bad around here in mid - late September...........weather permitting of course. That`s why i`m just trying the one plant...........to see if it`s hardy enough to take this type of climate.

G

I remember your name from OG but not the threads, looks like I missed out :(
this is an unbelievable set-up, I never seen anything like it, kudos

also have you experimented with breeding that strain?

Im looking forward to seeing some harvest shots
peace

Reibsi

The Afis

The Afis

Thanks Rat Fink...............they will be harvested every two weeks until the end of summer.

Reibsi

The Afghanis

The Afghanis

The Afghanis are looking good...........inspected the ones on week 7 and found no blite. The row shots are on week 7 and the Afis that are on the outside of the fence are on week 7. The ones inside the fence are 1 week behind. I`ve been watering them now with strait water for a week and will continue to do so for another week............then start to harvest.

The first few pics were taken about 2 hours after sunrise.

halfdef

Damn homie!

Of course, after being away from the wired world for a while I had to drop by and peep the ladies... and your gorws run like a swiss clock. I always jabber on about the same things... but the mix of auto-flowering and bud density kill it every time.

These girls are filling out like last years bikini getting stuffed up by obese middle-american pubescent girls; they done blowed up. Its all popping out at the seams and nothing can hold it back. All silly word play aside, this stuff is great keep up the good work!

peace halfdef

ps I hope that your lady is feelin` better!

Reibsi

Thanks halfdef

Thanks halfdef

Interest in this thread seems to have dropped off.................So heres a few shots just for you halfdef of one of my + other " plots...Their are 30 Burmese Skunk x Auto-Afghani in this plot.....this pic was from last week and they are now about to start to flower.....they will continue to strecth for another 2 weeks and start to form some spear shaped colas.
This is one of many sites but for obvious reasons..............i will not post them all.
They stay nice and tight because of my pruneing technique and the 10 + hours of direct sun the receive.

I hope you like them.

Looking Great Reibsi,

Im really interested in your genetics!! have you thought of doing a seed crop ?
im sure an established seed vendor could do quite well with your work ,

halfdef

Thanks for the pics Reibsi!

Those gals are looking nice. I am curious, could you outline the pruning methods that you use to ensure good bud formation? Is it something other than traditional pruning techniques such as FIM, pinch-topping grow sites etc?

It seems that these girls are a bit larger than the afghani pics above, is this the result of longer veg or a different topping regime? Either way these ladies should fill out well! Is this the last wave for this season or do you have others coming still?

And one last question... I remember that you had crossed the Afghani with something when you first got it, or soon after, (or something like that) was it with the Burmese? If so I guess that the auto-flowering trait held strong... if it was not the Burmese I am curious how the cross with the Burmese effected the auto-flowering trait... could you fill me in on this stuff?

Again, best o` luck to ya bro!

peace halfdef

ps I also agree with skunkmasterflex, I think that you could do well by offering this strain to the public. Though such things are relative when considered against the returns this strain provides you now. I know that I have mentioned this before and I know that it must be a repetative issue with those that follow your grows. Perhaps the way to go would be through seedbay. It could be a one-off thing for those seriously interested in these genetics... just a thought. I understand that you might not want others propogating these genetics and 'mainstreaming' such a special strain. Eitherwho, just had to get this off my chest.

Good luck with the timber beasts!

Latest posts

Latest posts