What's new

Outdoor Afghani 2006

Reibsi

Skunkmasterflex......Soor for the lapse in info....i think you unserstand why. I have no idea the area of Afghanastan it came from but the taiste and overpowering smell are 100% afghani.

Halfdef........thanks for dropping by.....i enjoyed your thread last year and will be following along again this year.....Best of luck to you and your grow.

Heres a few pics from a wk ago........this group id on its way outside..They have been topped twice now and are at a exceptable for flowering..

Last edited:
N

New Grower

Congrat! Very nice plants! I also like the afghanis (especially when it's been crossed by a skunk)

Knows anybody anything about Visioncreator? I remember that Reibsi knows him. Visioncreator... such a good man! He also has a lot of autoflowerer strains like MMSS x EarlyGold, Pineberry, Super Gold... If you know him please send me a PM!

Thanks and Good Luck!

SuperZero

Sweet setup, I remember your grows from last year under a name I used on OG and had to kill off, this year looks to be just as good, thanks for sharing with us.

Reibsi

In the ground.

In the ground.

The first round of afghanis have now been planted in pots and in the ground...20 plants in this site..I`ll post some better pics later on....it was alittle hazy at the time.

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wooo hooo

Wooo hooo

Aright my friend Reibsi. Really looks like you are off to a great start this year. Your indoor setup looks perfect ..super clean and a healthy looking group. Wow the outdoor looks like its going to be absolutley beautiful. Ill be watching and chanting for you buddy , Im sure it will be a beautiful and safe summer.
nam myoho renge kyo

Deft

Get two birds stoned at once
Veteran
Nice plot! Did you clear that out of the woods yourself? I'm planing on doing that this sumer so I can have a nice spot to build up the soil year after year. Also nice to have a nice clearing in the woods all to yourself.

halfdef

Reibsi,

Those babes are looking good. I am hoping that some of the 'other pics' that where mentioned are on the way. I am just another fiend in the crowd, but headie pics stoke the flames mightly powerfully.

peace halfdef

Greens

Hi Reibsi, things are looking good man. It's too bad we never got to make that exchange because of the OG ordeal. I really wanted to try you reibsa strain, especially in order to breed to my Guerilla Gold. Oh well, perhaps we can try each other's strains sometime in the future.

Keep an eye out for some pics I'll be posting here of my outdoor crop...

Greens

PHL8T ME

Hi Gentelmen, a post is safe.....Pics can be proof ( depending on local/country)

Although, the plants look great!!!!!! HOLY POOP!!!!!! kudos!!!!!!

I've watched some of you nice guys for a couple of years and I see HUGE progress. You are doing just fine..
The best teacher is the school of hard knocks. Being a HORT grad. really helps.

I will be doing some LR X's this year (mainly with HK, BM, AFG) If looking for some 44.8 genetics (F1-blind) PM

Stay Safe

Reibsi

updates

updates

Heres a few pics from my floating Bog site..............40 Afghanis in 4 gallon pots...the whole area is sitting ontop of a peat moss bog so i dug a test hole for water......the peat moss is about 2 feet thick and below that is black mud...the test hole is 2 feet by 3 feet.........ph was just under 6 so i`ll double the size of the hole and lay bread trays on the bottom to keep the mud from stirring up.
This place is very remote and full of all kinds of flys............you don`t leave tracks because the moss springs right back after you step on it and it goes for miles.

the lone plant pic is a Deep Chunk.....from my main outdoor grow. :woohoo:

BACKCOUNTRY

Mourning the loss of my dog......
Veteran
Very nice man! I can see you put alot of time and love into your grows, I really like the big head start you give them unde the fluoros, looks like a jungle scene.

senseless

nice grow man i cant wait to see them grow up.

what are you trying to do with the test hole? are you going to try and water your plants with that water?

Reibsi

Some updates

Some updates

what are you trying to do with the test hole? are you going to try and water your plants with that water?

Senseless....sorry for the late response but yes i`m trying that water on a few choice plants... i`m not sure of the ec value yet.....the other plants are watered by clear running mountain streams....they were to cold at first but have since warmed up nicely.

Very nice man! I can see you put alot of time and love into your grows, I really like the big head start you give them unde the fluoros, looks like a jungle scene.

BACKCOUNTRY......Thanks man, it was pretty damn thick in their...I`ve got quite a few of these Afghanis growing but i`m only posting a few sites.

I`ve been busy as hell getting my main outdoor grows up and running so i`m alittle behind on the Autos..
The first is a shot from the row site i posted before.........they didn`t get much sun for the first 2 weeks so stretching was at a miminal....they are starting wk 4 of flower in both sites
The Afghanis are starting to reak.....and i mean reak like a skunks ass...lol
Both of these sites need another 3 + wks or so and the`ll be done.

N

New Grower

Looking very nice!! but why are they in flowering? Where I live the flowering stage will start a month later!

good luck!

NG

bw420

sure looks awesome. Your locations must be realy safe to have em out in the open like that. And in pots? you dont worry about them drying out too fast? they sure look happy.

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey hey buddy ... for some reason I couldnt find this for a bit. Grow is looking great. So nice and green and healthy looking. Must be all that love the plants are getting. Really some very stout beautiful looking plants. Looks like something that would get done very early here. Always have liked the looks of the deep chunk. Well buddy glad to see things are going good. Take care and Ill chant for our protection friend :)
nam myoho renge kyo

Latest posts

Latest posts