What's new

Flowering - Island Sweet Skunk, NL#5 & Blue Dynamite c/o Felton Muggs

feltonmuggs

Happy Halloween update

Happy Halloween update

Surfr
Thanks for the good words. Stick around if you can.

I may not be able to update again for a while, so I wanted to get some good freshies up for ya'll. Also threw in some lil bonuses down below, as the Blue Dynamite and ISS are not in here. Halloween special if you will, ahwho hahaha boo! :yoinks:

NL#5
First up, these honeys will be down in just a few short days. Drippin' and glisten the aroma is a divine fruity pleasure that lingers right on the crown of your nose bridge. The amber trichs are really spreading out across the tiny fan leaves.

picture.php

picture.php

:D:D:D:D:D

Soma's Lavender
Don't know much about smoke'n soma gear, but I know it's different that's for sure! The leaves are lush, rich dense green color and shiny almost like a wax coating. I think they've stopped stretching, as you can see I cropped them the first week and it's paid off. They're starting to sugar up at this point and only hints of an intense lavender soap, but that will get stronger over the next few weeks I'm sure of that.

picture.php

picture.php

:D:D:D:D:D

Rez's Wonder Diesel
Straight from bean this bitch is bang'n!
:moon: :spank: :kitty:

It's like a lemony, sharp cheddary fuel. Pretty sick to the senses. Running two females of different beans and I'm hoping for some diversity, but gotta wait another 30-60 for that ya'll.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

That about it for now folks. :joint:

Good vibes, FM

feltonmuggs

Turkey Dumplings n Nuggets

Turkey Dumplings n Nuggets

It's been a long time, we've gotten fat from holiday feeding, lol.
Everything is healthy my friends! Healthier than ever!

:dance:

Wonder Diesel is up first. She's a creeper, and I've only harvested one of the two females. There are obvious differences in the pheno between the two. #1 is displaying a more saltier odor in late bloom versus the fruitier #2. But #1 seems to be bulking up more in later stages.
The first #1 is harvested and curing now. We'll have to wait for details on the smoke report of #2.

Wonder Diesel #1
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Wonder Diesel #2
picture.php

picture.php

No updates on the Blue Dynamite other than this shot of the cured nugs...

Blue Dynamite
picture.php

picture.php

Now, just some updates on the Northern Lights #5. This second round seems to be going longer than the first. We're at 9 weeks already and they are now just starting to turn amber and bulk up.

Northern Lights #5
picture.php

picture.php

Good vibes to all, and to all a good toke, FM

M

MacGyver420

looks real nice thought you dissapeared for a while glad to see an update
everything is just looking oh so dank

feltonmuggs

MacGyver420,
Yeah I've been out of pocket a while the last 30-45 days no real time to keep photos updated, been a struggle to keep the med cabinet running properly and effectively.

I've been thinking of an atmospheric controller to help regulate everything, but they are pricey and I have not done any research yet.

Hey Felton, what was your final impression of blue dynamite? the description from the breeder is a dream to say the least but is it really that fast? Yield? How did it like your soil mix? Thanks!!!!!!

(A very fruity strain that likes growing indoors or outdoors. Branchy Indica plant with pink and purple colors at harvest time. Large yielding and very heavy resin producer, great for commercial or personal growers. F1 Hybrid with vigorous growth. Voted “Top 10 strains of the year” by High Times magazine.

Flowering: Indoor: 50 days
Outdoor: Oct.1

OPT

Damn bro, that Wonder Diesel looks fantastic.

I really like the strains you used in your pepe le pu....(spellcheck sorry). I have a poll goin on the next strain i will buy, and Island Sweet Skunk is there. Though I think it'll end up being the grapefruit x blueberry that wins, I sure want to try the ISS someday. But, gotta wait till Seed Botique restocks....i noticed recently that they are out of it.

So many reputable strains out there nowadays, it's just so hard to pinpoint one of the other. SoGouda looks fucking tasty also!

Good work feltonmuggs, and good luck in your future tests!

OPT

Mr. Greengenes

Re-incarnated Senior Member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I brought back three strains from BC last May. ISS, Burmese and Godbud. I had some local help choosing and getting the best genes. All three are amazing, but the ISS stands out like a sore thumb. Local friends are clamoring for a cut of the choicest plant, which has already aquired two names; 'revolving door' and 'replay'. Both names refer to the smell you get when you either enter, or re-enter the room. It's SO indescribably good that you find yourself going outside just for the opportunity to come back and smell! To me this smell is classic 'haze' at it's best. You know. As in, "I smoked weed just like this back in the 70's" It literally leaves a blue-ish 'funk' in the air that is as distinctive looking as the smell and taste. The plants varied quite a bit for some traits, but the smell and taste was fairly consistant. The 'replay' plant is a veritable resin bomb that even finishes early. Some might critique it's slightly fluffy bud structure, but the copious amounts of resin and hard hitting stone cancells out bag appeal in this case. A few pics of early developing buds, sorry they're sideways;
picture.php

picture.php

A too small picture of the original (replay) seedling's top. Look at the size of them fan leaves, that plant is in a 1g pot!;
picture.php

feltonmuggs

It's been quite a while but all three are going strong.
Perhaps some updates in the coming weeks are in order.
Some minor but valuable updates and upgrades have been made!

Good vibes, FM

K.J

Kief Junkie's inhaling the knowledge!
Veteran
Very envious of your ISS Greengene's! I've had the luxury of tasting ISS, but not the chance to grow it out yet. Some day.