What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

375w uk cheese cuboard grow(2nd ever grow member input needed)..

urbanfunk

Hi all.... Well recently found this forum and have to say its one of the very best i have come across and amazed at all the great grows and plants you lot are pulling off.. Anyways thought i would show u all my little setup that i got going on in my cuboard with my uk cheese clones and few bagseed friends from some fantastic smoke i had so i had to pop them into pots..lol Started the grow a while back so the grow room has changed slightly since a few weeks back.. i have a veg room too that is home to some more uk cheese clones, warlock(for next month) and few more cuttings from the other bagseed.. Trying to get the grow perpetual so i get a harvest once a month.. Right so the cubaord is under 3ft tall 1.5ft depth and about 4ft long (theres pics) and have a fan sucking air from the outside blowing across the lights and plants wich manages to hold a nice steady temps of 75/78 pretty much constantly.. and 10/15 degrees less at lights off...

Flower room : 2 uk cheese in 25L tub with holes for drainage etc.. 1 bagseed in 6.5L pot..

Westlands+ with added john innes with 40% perlite
canna terra flores
pk13/14
mollases
hydrogen peroxide

Any advice for anything at all would be greatly appreciated and am wondering what i could use for additives as im thinking about using canna boost accelerator but have heard mixed reports on it.

pics start at the beginning and come up to about 14 days of flower..

Hope to hear from a few fellow growers.. thanks :)

urbanfunk

updated flower room

Attachments

• updated flower room 1.jpg
    updated flower room 1.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 25
  • updated flower_room 2.jpg
    updated flower_room 2.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 23
  • in_amongst_the_tops.jpg
    in_amongst_the_tops.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 24
  • Nice_N_even.jpg
    Nice_N_even.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 24

urbanfunk

Do you have to run stealth or are you able to have smells coming out of your cupboard?

Its not running stealth yet but luckily the smell is no where near as bad as u might expect.. but that flowering room is in a small box room that has a large window open a bit all the time and the door to the room is always shut.. Will inest in carbon filter at some strage just to be on the safe side(u never know who might pop round) but for now my budget for growing is all spent..Looking forward to my new 6 spine T5 rig coming :)

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
thanks pal

they 3 125w envirolites (red) and 65w ecolite.

"cool" :) .. I have a 125 eco in my veg box but noticed yours had a different housing, got me curious .... did you go with enviro because of anything you'd heard?

cheers
j

urbanfunk

"cool" :) .. I have a 125 eco in my veg box but noticed yours had a different housing, got me curious .... did you go with enviro because of anything you'd heard?

cheers
j

Well they give around 9000 lumens per bulb and it saved me messing around with a load of smaller cfl like i did in my last grow. Plus the way i have them arranged in array gives me a nice even covering of light across the plant tops. I do like envirolites and get good results with the right grow method. Having said that i will only be using 2 enviros when my 6 strip t5 comes. They are far more efficent than the enviros and pretty much any other light apart from hid. And you can use multi spectrum bulbs so the plants get exactly the right light they need. Cant wait to try the purple with blue and red during flower. The 144w t5 eco slimline 6 flouro array will be more effective than any 220w envirolite/cfl.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
damm ths sucks cuz i cant see any of the pix.
and i wanted to see ur cheese grow. cuz I just finished my cheese geow.

urbanfunk

damm ths sucks cuz i cant see any of the pix.
and i wanted to see ur cheese grow. cuz I just finished my cheese geow.

Why cant u see the pics dude??? i was wondering how come on every other thread the pics just show.. on my thread it just shows links to my pics... tried to find some help but no no avail... anyone got any ideas???? please!!!

not enough posts.

you must have 75.

but for some reason i see some people who do post pics under 75, i just dont know how. so maybe there is a way, but im pretty sure you have to have 75 posts.

urbanfunk

First canna flores feed today at 13days into flower.. Gave them around 2/3rds the recommended dose so will have to keep a close eye on them.. Again they had hydrogen peroxide and mollases too..
smile.gif

They been veged and flowered with no blue yet at all :( so far all red spectrum.. cant wait for my T5 now

Attachments

• 2 cheeses.jpg
    2 cheeses.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 20
  • bushy bagseed.jpg
    bushy bagseed.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 22
  • a bud gathering.jpg
    a bud gathering.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 20
  • starbud.jpg
    starbud.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 22

Weezard

Hawaiian Inebriatti
Veteran
For visible visuals.

For visible visuals.

not enough posts.

you must have 75.

but for some reason i see some people who do post pics under 75, i just dont know how. so maybe there is a way, but im pretty sure you have to have 75 posts.

Actually, you do not need 75 posts.

I also get an "no can" message when I try to view your links.
So, to post the pics as pics.
Go to your IC, create an album there and upload pics.
Those instructions are correct.
Then view the thumbnails in the album.
To post thumbnails in your message,
the instructions say to drag n drop.
Ignore the instructions:wallbash:

Instead, right click on the thumbnail image and choose <copy>.
Then return to your message composition, put the cursor where you want the image and hit <control-V> for paste.
Then we can all see your images.:woohoo:

Of course it may be browser, or platform dependant.
but <control-C> - <control-V> works just about everywhere in cyberland.

Enjoy and aloha
Weezard

urbanfunk

Actually, you do not need 75 posts.

I also get an "no can" message when I try to view your links.
So, to post the pics as pics.
Go to your IC, create an album there and upload pics.
Those instructions are correct.
Then view the thumbnails in the album.
To post thumbnails in your message,
the instructions say to drag n drop.
Ignore the instructions:wallbash:

Instead, right click on the thumbnail image and choose <copy>.
Then return to your message composition, put the cursor where you want the image and hit <control-V> for paste.
Then we can all see your images.:woohoo:

Of course it may be browser, or platform dependant.
but <control-C> - <control-V> works just about everywhere in cyberland.

Enjoy and aloha
Weezard

Thanks alot for the heads up on that mate.. will get on it!!!

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey urbanfunk, its looking good over there
i use that westlands + soil , its ok,real light ,but ive found my cheese sucks the calcium up too quick for the rest of the stored nutes, plus my bubba kush hates being in that soil
but all the rest love it
:lurk: grabbin my chair

:respect:

urbanfunk

hey urbanfunk, its looking good over there
i use that westlands + soil , its ok,real light ,but ive found my cheese sucks the calcium up too quick for the rest of the stored nutes, plus my bubba kush hates being in that soil
but all the rest love it
:lurk: grabbin my chair

:respect:

Thanks alot mate.. so far the ladies like it ;) got 40%perlite in there too now.. managed to sort the pics out to some degree.. missed a few out but u get the idea from start till now.. :) u got a grow diary??