What's new

375w uk cheese cuboard grow(2nd ever grow member input needed)..

I love the cheese as you can tell by the name. Here are some pics of my cheese from greenhouse. How would you describe your pheno?

Attachments

• 32302000 0783
    32302000 0783
    111.3 KB · Views: 19
  • 028.jpg
    028.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 20
  • 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 17

urbanfunk

Hey all... Not been about for while.. gonna start new thread!! Had great harvest off the cheese 3 oz and then came the warlocks at around 3 oz too but i smoked loads during the last couple of weeks..lol

Been real busy doing my music lately and had one of my tracks signed by record company so been busy with more remix work as i make house/breaks/drum n bass and the like.. May aswell plug the tune.. Urbanfunk Feat dean raven "All the love" u will find it if u google dean ravens name and is coming out on star harbour record in nect few weeks on itunes etc etc

also managed to build myslef a nice 7ft tall grow thats about 4.5ft by 4.5ft so no more cuboard growing for me..lol gonna be running twin 600w lumatek ballast with nlite hps bulbs but for now just got the one standard 600w and just finnishing off the plants in the cuboard...

Anyways new thread gonna be Urbanfunks (Work in progress) 1200w 4/6 DWC SUPERGROW!