What's new

Who are some of the growers that you look up to?

G

here are only the few that come to my mind. i know that there are tons of really great growers on here. i know there are lots others, but i can't remember

tom hill - i love his massive outdoor plants and he is a fellow nor cal brother.
lougrew - i love his massive ballsy grows
texas kid - he grows some good sticky stuff
krusty - remember krusty from OG and krusty buckets. i liked his grow style.

G

overgrow.com was my hero

i don't know the names of any specific people, i just read to get information i honestly i don't know or remember anything about any specific people on og or here cuz im just here for info, im not here to make internet friends lol. but OG was such an amazing site in terms of how much growing info was on there, that site was the only thing anybody would ever need to become an expert grower, regardless of experience. you could seriously think of anything at all related to growing pot and you'd be able to find a plethora of info about it on OG. ahhh the good ole days. i miss OG

G

gdawg

i can't believe nobody mentioned mynamestitch. there is so many on here and so many that have helped me, heres just a few on mind. butte, sonoma(maybe more of a builder) neptune, krome, 20k, those are a few i try to keep an eye on they kinda set the bar for me. but there are so many others out there...thanx to all.

NOKUY

Veteran
cool ...this thread made a revival...good stuff!!!

I didn't mean to leave out Texas Kid :bashhead:

G

That would be in no certain order

Deadheadfred

Rayoflight

yamaha_1fan

pimpjuice

BV

IMHO These are the Best growers online today, They got the Balls to put up of shut up!

There are, I am sure equal or better growers out there, Howerver these guys are Not only good growers but good shits as well!

Aslo every other major player on these boards and the boards of OG MIPIP!
Thats just my opinion.

Last edited:

PoppinFresh

oh the micro growers with their PC cabs and i didn't see anyone mention pipedream with his 150W cab. also those contests - the 1oz and 1qt grows lol. i always show that to people! lol.

everytime i introduce someone to growing and they show interest, they imagine they need a whole cornfield to do it! i show them how they can maximize the space in their own apartments for a nice small grow op. i always compare growing to running a computer with a typical, SMALL, 400W power supply (they go up to 1200W now).

you guys inspire more people than you can even realize lol.

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I respect anyone caring enough to show the grow and share the knowledge. Babbas always had my favorite outdoor grow though.

NOKUY

Veteran
NIMBY made me see what was possible...

NewGanjaBoy perfected the idea (NGB CAB)

I copied/improved on it.

reaper drove my head into a wall :wallbash:

id have to say my biggest grow influence was geno420. with out him and his two other brothers (lets call them the three muskateers) i wouldn't be growing the 40 lb low rider plants i am today. :muahaha:

Sheriff Bart

Deputy Spade
Veteran
everybody who grows deserves respect
hell everybody regardless deserves it
but the growers esp lol
i mean at least some people try
gotta give them that at least...

Joe Hawkins

Robert Connell Clarke
The indoor dude from high times
Jack Herer
My Daddy

Although hes taught me very little my idol is Neville Shoenmaker, "The King of Cannabis"

Last edited: