What's new

Who are some of the growers that you look up to?

Sinfuldreams

Basement Garden Gnome
Veteran
Damn

Well some of them are gone now.

Texas Kid for one.
I also have to thank THCaesar and Jubie who are local to me and thats a GREAT Help.

Hazy kinda got me moving along when I 1st got here and continues to be one of my go to Growers when I have problems. Hillybillyonpcp, HerbWeedMan in all his incarnations :)

Organic Hydro is the Bomb Grower, love his grows.
GrowerinShorts
SouthernSmoker
Oh and Baccas125 :)
Billygoat! Billy if you read this I had to trash the Godzuki run legal scare :( Sorry very sad.

But thats just a few of the people I look up to. Honestly there are so many.
And the ( I call New ) People, New to IC not growing I mean. The flood of people over here had added to the info here.
What I'm glad to see stay intact is ICmags members to Answer questions Quickly and politely.
So I guess when you come right down to it, Gypsie and Dutch Did the Heavy Lifting!
I look up to this site, thats for sure.

Sin

Bravado!

Personally

i've looked up to: Captain Skunk, Stoner133, pipeline

I remember all of them from when I was just a wee grower on OG.

Guvnor

Every single member here is a hero to me- I look up to them all- for their love of cannabis, growing cannabis and smoking cannabis. You rarely get to meet these kind of people in the real world.

I do look up to certain growers for their growing ability and passion- but i'd never let them know! I'd like to think they know already-respect has to be earned, and these farmers have earned it in bundles from me.

All The Best
Guv'nor :joint:

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Yup I agree with Guvnor. I look up to every person who has ever had the balls to post a pic of their plant or grow. Its the pictures and the threads that make ICmag what it is. So anyone who has ever taken a nic and posted what they are growin is a hero for the movement in my book. :joint:

S

sow the seeds

Babbas, Pike, Smokey, Gratefuls, so quick, hell I could go on forever here there are so many.

ethereal

Warrior
Veteran
Hey, Allusive, i dig the avatar, Ganapatya...:D:yes:

speakin o' cool avatars :) sow the seeds, are u mhbmx? ..or just ganked his avy? :D :YaRight:

I Used To Grow

I think highly of everyone here who grows and shows off their greenthumbs..they give people like me hope..hope that I can grow my own herb and not have to buy it anymore.

But if I had to name one grower...I would have to say BOG..he used to help me all the time over at OG..he even sent me some seeds once and I grew them out and got quite a bit of bud. I don't know why BOG left but I have a good memory of him.

NiteTiger

Tiger, Tiger, burning bright...
Veteran
Yeah, gotta agree, way too many to name.

Blazeoneup is a personal favorite I haven't seen mentioned yet, always helpful and great threads.

Otherwise, just copy and paste the above lists :D

G

Every single person on here, og,cw, or pg. I don't know about you guys, but when I run into most people and we talk about weed, I have to hold myself back from correcting all of their misconceptions for reasons of not sounding like an asshole...but I owe it all to these forums & the people here. I can honestly say that I know more about weed than 95% of the people who I meet that smoke weed.

Growers? Not sure..alot of good people with soil recipes & stuff out there. Breeders?
Got to say that I'll listen to anything Reeferman has to say..ever.

G

BOG is /was/always will be the best breeder I have known. He would bend over backwards on these boards to help out another grower or med patient. Now if you are just talking about breeding than Shanti from Mr Nice Guy seeds is your man.. :wave:

pieceofmyheart

Veteran
Red Greenery has been a big help to me.

All the growers that share their grow and their knowledge on the board and in chat........they are all wonderful mentors.

teddybud

spreadin da love
Veteran
I look up to just about everybody on this site... they've all been so helpful when I have problems and whatnot.. so yea.. I look up to about everyone on here.

G

bog is who i look up to.....is he coming back or is he out for good...i still have bogglegum

supermanlives

Veteran
chimera,dj short and to a small extent altho i dont respect him much vic high.^^^ anyone that thinks bog is the best breeder needs a reality check lol.his strains may be good but he aint spit compared to the above listed

G

i said he is who i look up too....not the best...any who how bow wow

supermanlives said:
chimera,dj short and to a small extent altho i dont respect him much vic high.^^^ anyone that thinks bog is the best breeder needs a reality check lol.his strains may be good but he aint spit compared to the above listed

S

sow the seeds

ethereal said:
Hey, Allusive, i dig the avatar, Ganapatya...:D:yes:

speakin o' cool avatars :) sow the seeds, are u mhbmx? ..or just ganked his avy? :D :YaRight:

Heh yea thats me masshole...had to change the name because some security concerns were brought to my attention.

Oh and I gotta add bog to my list...how I wish he was still here.

Latest posts

Latest posts