What's new

The Virus strikes!

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- No - we didn't all die after all - well not yet anyway - lol

- Not to make light of those that did - still have to be aware - and care of course -

Cmoon

Im sure I heard 60 million people sigh when they heard number 10 declare Dr Death Cummings did not break any rules..ffs

BigPhil

Veteran
It doesn't make sense to me we are all told to stay home only go out when we have too, Yet we are letting in 100,000's of people without testing them. One of my mates mate uncle died he had cancer and C,O,P,D they said it was corona. I even read an article where it said an avicardo and goat tested positive for covid-19

Cmoon

Can you get your head round Cummings breaking no rules but Colin who just walked his dog 70 mins and purchased some rizzlas wants the death penality...fucked up world.

Cmoon

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
James Newell Osterberg Jr. (born April 21, 1947) - better known as Iggy Pop, is an American singer, songwriter, musician, record producer - and actor.

- he is 73 years old Cloneman - and Iggy is in great shape for his age - by the looks of him -

Last edited:

Cloneman

Veteran
Yes Gypsy I know, I'm 70 in 2 months and bald like you, lost my flowing blonde locks 40 years ago. Iggy does a show on BBC 6 music, he's great and what a voice. The youngsters would say " he's cool"!

God visited a woman and told her she must give up smoking, drinking and sex if she wants to get into heaven.

The woman said she would try her best.

God visited the woman a week later to see how she was getting on.

'Not bad said the woman. Ive given up smoking and drinking but then I bent over to get something out of the freezer and my boyfriend caught sight of my long slender legs, he pulled up my skirt, pulled my knickers to one side and made love to me right then and there.

"They don't like that in heaven", said God.

The woman replied; "They're not too happy about it in Lidl, either!"

Last edited:

Cmoon

Yes Gypsy I know, I'm 70 in 2 months and bald like you, lost my flowing blonde locks 40 years ago. Iggy does a show on BBC 6 music, he's great and what a voice. The youngsters would say " he's cool"!

God visited a woman and told her she must give up smoking, drinking and sex if she wants to get into heaven.

The woman said she would try her best.

God visited the woman a week later to see how she was getting on.

'Not bad said the woman. Ive given up smoking and drinking but then I bent over to get something out of the freezer and my boyfriend caught sight of my long slender legs, he pulled up my skirt, pulled my knickers to one side and made love to me right then and there.

"They don't like that in heaven", said God.

The woman replied; "They're not too happy about it in Lidl, either!"

hey, old timer any advice for us blokes who thought theyd be retired at 60:biglaugh:

Cmoon

Well, im thinking this should have been over and not posted in a while but infection rates are up without significant fatalities..hmm, obvious more testing but deaths are down and breaking this morning Sir Boris of Bollox was ran off by an angry scottish farmer brandishing a cholernated Haggis and he wants his tent back.

updates soon

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
The reasons that deaths are down are 1) There is a time delay between people being tested and them being dead, and then those deaths appearing in the stats. 2) The group that the virus is infecting the most at the moment is the young. They suffer fewer complications from the virus and so die less frequently. Which may be contributing to their lack of vigilance and the rate of the spread.
None of that makes life any safer for those at risk.

Personally, I think it boils down to the question :
Will you modify your behaviour to benefit others, if there's little benefit to you? Most people seem to be saying no.

mr.brunch

Veteran
Staff at St Thomas' have reported Boris Johnson is looking bloated, sweaty, generally disheveled and talking incoherently. A Spokesperson said..
"It's encouraging to see him look like his old self again."

mr.brunch

Veteran
Looking like Boris is going to call a lockdown next week until December... that’s what reports are saying at the moment anyway
Only schools and essential business to remain open

Cloneman

Veteran
1 month lockdown for UK. Hope everyone stocked up......

2 cases of Abbot ale > check

Loft full of weed at 9 weeks (start cropping tomorrow) > check

Freezer full of (local) Mutton Madras i made yesterday > check

Potatoes in garden still in the ground > check