What's new

The Virus strikes!

Tony21

How come you're not related to the UK when you're in this thread?

Have you called the coppers about the murder?

Boltdank

Ok, sorry to offend you with the real truth, carry on....:biggrin:

I’m sorry mate but you’ve spent all day, every day posting nonsense and conspiracy on here. Looking at today’s posts it’s one every 15 minutes all day, the same yesterday, the day before et al. That’s not normal. Please stick to your hundreds of threads on your other sections and not pollute this one with your nonsense and ramblings. Please ! We don’t need it. If I want to talk nonsense I’ll chat to my bulldog. Thanks and all the best.

shaggyballs

Veteran
I’m sorry mate but you’ve spent all day, every day posting nonsense and conspiracy on here. Looking at today’s posts it’s one every 15 minutes all day, the same yesterday, the day before et al. That’s not normal. Please stick to your hundreds of threads on your other sections and not pollute this one with your nonsense and ramblings. Please ! We don’t need it. If I want to talk nonsense I’ll chat to my bulldog. Thanks and all the best.

What you call nonsense is a real life nurse crying here eyes out saying folks are being murdered at the hospital she is at.
Well there are a total of 3 nurnes saying the same thing.

You call that nonsense?
Maybe you should look into the matter before spouting off.
But hey you bulldog probably give you good advice.

All the best to you.
Shag

Boltdank

What you call nonsense is a real life nurse crying here eyes out saying folks are being murdered at the hospital she is at.
Well there are a total of 3 nurnes saying the same thing.

You call that nonsense?
Maybe you should look into the matter before spouting off.
But hey you bulldog probably give you good advice.

All the best to you.
Shag

Bore off and stick to your thousand conspiracy threads in the general section

Please...

Really

Please

Signed - the world !

shaggyballs

Veteran
Just so you know you can't call facts a conspiracy just because you refute them.
You make yourself look silly.
The whole if it is not on the news it is not real thing is a real comedy.

Peace I am out, you can stick your head back in the sand now.:biggrin:

Boltdank

Just so you know you can't call facts a conspiracy just because you refute them.
You make yourself look silly.
The whole if it is not on the news it is not real thing is a real comedy.

Peace I am out, you can stick your head back in the sand now.:biggrin:

Cheers and thank god you won’t reply

All the best with all of it.

Cmoon

I just had a thought you guys had gone on to long without throwing rocks.

now get the fuk off my thread before I call security:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Chevy cHaze

Out Of Dankness Cometh Light
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Does anyone have any details on the 2week quarantine they're thinking about that is not in the news yet? When it will start and for how long it will be up?

I was hoping to be able to travel back home end of the month, but would hate to lock myself away for two full weeks, especially since where I'm coming from the pandemic seems to be well under control for now...
Hope you're all doing good, stay safe and smoke a fattie
CC

mr.brunch

Veteran
Does anyone have any details on the 2week quarantine they're thinking about that is not in the news yet? When it will start and for how long it will be up?

I was hoping to be able to travel back home end of the month, but would hate to lock myself away for two full weeks, especially since where I'm coming from the pandemic seems to be well under control for now...
Hope you're all doing good, stay safe and smoke a fattie
CC

They’re being unclear on the details... apparently it won’t include travel from France or Ireland

Chevy cHaze

Out Of Dankness Cometh Light
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks Mr B,
Will just have to keep eyes and ears peeled I guess.
Good call, France seems to be under control?? Not sure who is advising these people but a quarantine that excludes one of the major European c19 hotspots doesn't sound like a good idea to me.

Aw well, guess I'll just light me up another marijuana cigarette and keep my feet still for a bit longer.
Thanks anyways and all the best to you all
CC

mr.brunch

Veteran
This is probably the reason we have a high death rate in this country... airports have remained open throughout and they’ve waited until now to start speaking about quarantine measures.
Little late perhaps.

Cmoon

So kids back june 1st, says Gavin Williams, X failed defence sec but shithot fireplace salesman, if only we could use coal Gav:laughing:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
picture.php

- but to what end? - is it the beginning of the end - or the end of the beginning?

Cmoon

View Image

- but to what end? - is it the beginning of the end - or the end of the beginning?

That could be defined as your Charlton heston moment:laughing:

no horse:deadhorse

well Id expect im well on way to stockholme syndrome, at least most gardens look better for the work and its good to hear people laughing on the warmer nights, pissed , stonned or both seems a fitting response:biggrin: