What's new

RGS Outdoor Compitition - Freezeland IBL, Mighty Freeze, Whitey Freeze, GG#2

mr.brunch

Veteran
Very strange… almost like they started revegging….
That big freeze land girl looks like she will be a monster

Hillbilly69

Very strange… almost like they started revegging….
That big freeze land girl looks like she will be a monster
Yeah! First time I've had that happen with a plant in the ground, especially 2 weeks after the days started to shorten. Will be interesting to see how they turn out.

Hillbilly69

Well the mighty freezes still seem to be trying to figure out if they should veg or flower. The smaller one might be starting to produce more buds, the bigger one has been stuck for a bit. I think the neighboring garage lights might be left on all night every so often so might be messing with the big one. The little one isn't close to any light source so not sure why she's doing the same thing...🤔
The bigger one is some sticky and smelly though!
20230721_200544.jpg
20230721_200609.jpg
20230721_201103.jpg
20230721_201151.jpg

mr.brunch

Veteran
That whitey freeze is getting on with its business… very nice
And the big freezeland is going to be quite a sight in flower

Hillbilly69

Yes sir! Still waiting for the freezeland to get going, seems like the onset of flowering is slow compared to the others. Hoping they will accelerate as nights get longer. Cheers!

Hillbilly69

Crapy weather this year for sure, sounds like we're getting the same thing this weekend. Can't seem to get more than 3 days of sun in a row. I've been keeping an eye on the big auto affie and Iranian buds for mold...

Hillbilly69

The early whitey freeze has been harvested, forgot to take a pic before starting, so it's missing her top, ooops! 😏
The first one to finish in the group, even beat the auto affie and iranian autoflower, smells great! Did cut off a little mold but nothing serious...
Resized_20230808_090542.jpeg

Latest posts

Latest posts