What's new

new "conspiracy" thread LOL!

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
The purpose is to provide evidence.

I hadn't heard anything about that before.

My mind is never made up... but I will admit I think you mistaking Joes is more likely than you pulling it out of thin air...

As well as assuming that either one of those scenarios are more probable than the secretary dying without a name.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Anyone on this forum who needs seeds is truly novice
We are both old and wise enough to not even consider the concept of exchanging home addresses, no we don't need seeds. Most of us collect to own, out of obsession/ or fear of what might come. Besides it's more banter than actually requiring payment. Bragging rights. Did you really think that if I lost, I was going to shove anything anywhere?

armedoldhippy

Veteran
And you guys wonder why we have gun problems.
we DON'T have "gun" problems. we have PEOPLE problems, lots of them. :cautious: too many deluded morons out there that want folks to "remember" them, even if it's for being a homicidal maniac...Chapman killed Lennon so he could "be somebody". Hinckley shot Reagan trying to impress Jodie Foster, for fucks sake...:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: GMT

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Did you really think that if I lost, I was going to shove anything anywhere ?
i sure hope not! :cool: but lots of people DO need seeds, or no one would be selling them. i'm trying to narrow down just which indica dom. auto seeds i want to buy myself. i've got hundreds of seeds, but not what i'm looking for. most of mine are prob older than many people on here. :( and there are already some folks on here that know my name and address, so...:rolleyes: but i'm a very small fish in a huge fucking pond. still not posting pictures though, not gonna poke the bear...

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We are both old and wise enough to not even consider the concept of exchanging home addresses, no we don't need seeds. Most of us collect to own, out of obsession/ or fear of what might come. Besides it's more banter than actually requiring payment. Bragging rights. Did you really think that if I lost, I was going to shove anything anywhere?
I was only thinking that I 'mostly' gave up seeds 30 years ago for rooted cuttings unless I need back up from my collection of landrace and personal conceptions from the freezer. Heard of PayPal? No addresses necessary. Cheers old boy!

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Ah you yanks and your clone banks 😂, it's not so easy for us red coats 😉. I haven't used PayPal since eBay bought them, didn't even consider it. Nice suggestion though.
Edit:
Hang on though, with all the kyc stuff and anti money laundering regulations, it can't be that easy to move money internationally surely?

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Ah you yanks and your clone banks 😂, it's not so easy for us red coats 😉. I haven't used PayPal since eBay bought them, didn't even consider it. Nice suggestion though.
Edit:
Hang on though, with all the kyc stuff and anti money laundering regulations, it can't be that easy to move money internationally surely?
we have clone banks? well, i never...i didn't use PayPal even when i bought and sold on ebay myself. there are legitimate seed banks here in the states now though, eliminating moving money across borders. i kinda miss seeded weed. it made getting seeds much simpler. "bagseed rocks!"

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Yeah, a money bank is somewhere you take a pound or dollar or whatever word was made up in the local country. You sell them that unit and it gets turned into 10x for the bank. It used to be 3x and the process is something I can go into, but it causes glazed expressions to appear, so these days I don't. 9 of the 10x gets sold on 1.y price.
Clone banks do the same thing. Some guy hypes the shit out of clone z, takes it to the clone bank and sells it for c. C gets turned into Cx? and gets sold to the banks customers. Either way, the bank takes in one unit, and sells many more off the back of it.
I think you give those banks fancy names like dispensaries but it's the same thing.
Here they are called cannabis factories, and the owners don't get ferraris, they get jail sentences. So we make do with seed shops.
Ah what would Americans do without us Brits to explain the world to them 😉😂.

buzzmobile

Veteran
Biden is an actor with a mask.
Everybody knows.
P1uUrqlCRaiHLQ7IDV75uA.webp

RickLafleur

Hey, if Trump straps an ammo belt around his chest, and walks into the whitehouse mowing people down with a machine gun, ala Rambo, and if he makes it stick and becomes president that way, not only will I still pay out, I'll pay double. That shit would be worth paying to watch.
But let's move on hey, I just wanted to prove I'll put my money where my mouth is, even if I'm reluctant to put my money where my arse is.
I can’t imagine corporal bone spurs coming anywhere near an ammo belt. Those are for losers and suckers, remember?

Old Piney

nobody would take a bet that did not take into account The Chump/GOPs attempt at insurrection, nobody. the entire thing is about winning an ELECTION, whether you interpret it that way or not. sorry...
That was the wager just saying. regardless I doubt that even you believe that an “insurrection” without guns stood any chance of an overthrow of the government, or somehow forcibly winning an election. So how would this play out with a mob with flag poles, sticks, a few cans of pepper spray and maybe a fire extinguisher or two? Evan if that had pitchforks and touches , or for that matter guns , how do you forcibly win an election? Hold Pence hostage with a can of pepper spray?

RickLafleur

we DON'T have "gun" problems. we have PEOPLE problems, lots of them. :cautious: too many deluded morons out there that want folks to "remember" them, even if it's for being a homicidal maniac...Chapman killed Lennon so he could "be somebody". Hinckley shot Reagan trying to impress Jodie Foster, for fucks sake...:rolleyes:

People all over the world have mental issues, why do believe daily mass shootings are only endemic to the U.S.?

RickLafleur

That was the wager just saying. regardless I doubt that even you believe that an “insurrection” without guns stood any chance of an overthrow of the government, or somehow forcibly winning an election. So how would this play out with a mob with flag poles, sticks, a few cans of pepper spray and maybe a fire extinguisher or two? Evan if that had pitchforks and touches , or for that matter guns , how do you forcibly win an election? Hold Pence hostage with a can of pepper spray?

gmm-goodmythicalmorning.gif

armedoldhippy

Veteran
People all over the world have mental issues, why do believe daily mass shootings are only endemic to the U.S.?
we have what is proportionally "our fair share" if you look at it mathematically. take our 2nd amendment, so we CAN own firearms. then, look at how much disposable income the average citizen has to afford firearms with. then you have to take in account how fucking angry so many people are over social issues, and it is a vicious circle. kids get bullied, strike back. media plays it as sensationally as possible to make money. many bullied as children hold onto those grudges until adults, THEN seek vengeance. "i'll teach YOU, you bastards!" - huge (mentally unstable) population + guns + money + motivation (whether real or imagined, doesn't matter) + opportunity ( right down the street , unguarded for the most part ) all equals senseless violence that hurts us all. we are our own "perfect storm". will we survive? :eek::dunno: