What's new

new "conspiracy" thread LOL!

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow. This thread really brought out the smoothbrains.

Never gonna happen Hippy. Trump's narcissism will never allow it.

He'll win the nomination then stroke out on the toilet rage truthing, leaving the GOP with nobody in the general to run against Sleepy.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
sure! but i don't have an account, so you can put your money where the sun doesn't shine when Chumply loses.... "if" he should win, we'll figure out a way to get you paid. all bets are off if either senile old fuck dies before election day, right? :unsure: and a win by Chump only counts if he wins an election, not an insurrection.

Nobody's taking you up on it 🤔
look above your statement. reading comprehension problems much? :D

• Wow
Reactions: GMT

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Trump had better win now, it's not the size of the bills that worry me so much, it's the thought of the paper cuts 🤣. I'd much rather send them to panikz for you to get something. 😉

Old Piney

look above your statement. reading comprehension problems much? :D
I didn't see your comment I am dyslexic not so much a reading comprehension problem. So if the other “old fuck dies “what does that have to do with Trump and your wager? I gotta think you'd be better off ,just about anyone has to be an improvement over Bidan. We all know Harris isn't gonna make the ticket

armedoldhippy

Veteran
MOST people read before they lunge at the keyboard to toss a snark. not all...:rolleyes: i said "if EITHER of" them die before the election. it's not a race without two competitors. STILL with reading comprehension, lol. there are LOTS of folks i would consider voting for, after The Chump is out of the race/dead/in a cell. NONE of this is pro-Biden sentiment. but most Americans see him as the only alternative to keep Chumply from destroying our experiment in democracy. there ARE lots of better alternatives to Biden, but The Chump isn't one of them. sorry...

Old Piney

MOST people read before they lunge at the keyboard to toss a snark. not all...:rolleyes: i said "if EITHER of" them die before the election. it's not a race without two competitors. STILL with reading comprehension, lol. there are LOTS of folks i would consider voting for, after The Chump is out of the race/dead/in a cell. NONE of this is pro-Biden sentiment. but most Americans see him as the only alternative to keep Chumply from destroying our experiment in democracy. there ARE lots of better alternatives to Biden, but The Chump isn't one of them. sorry...
The topic was GTM’s friendly bet, the wager is straightforward “if anyone but trump becomes the next president, “. When I said other , I was referring to Bidan dying as opposed to Trump, The wager had nothing to do with whether the race is with Bidan ,so back at you with the “ reading comprehension”. Sure I think the bet should be off if Trump is dead ( sadly a likely possibility) but that's not GTM’s bet , neither is an “insurrection “or the unlikely event that Trump is in prison or if Biden drops out , or dies .No it's just if ANYONE but Trump becomes the next president.It didn'matter that I failed see your post , I was right you aren't taking GTM up on his wager as perposed .Just stop with the personal attacks and move on or I'm out of your thread if that's what you prefer. I would prefer to just let it go and move along .So why is it that there isn'a better democrat alternative in the race instead of the “senile old fuck “?

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
GE_IgD3XkAAv4TJ.png
GE_Mq63bEAE5EcS.jpeg

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Hey, if Trump straps an ammo belt around his chest, and walks into the whitehouse mowing people down with a machine gun, ala Rambo, and if he makes it stick and becomes president that way, not only will I still pay out, I'll pay double. That shit would be worth paying to watch.
But let's move on hey, I just wanted to prove I'll put my money where my mouth is, even if I'm reluctant to put my money where my arse is.

Last edited:

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Fancy a friendly bet? Keep it small, if anyone but trump becomes the next president, I'll put $25 into your account at real gorilla seeds if you agree to do the same for me when he does? If @PANIKZ can confirm payment made.
Anyone on this forum who needs seeds is truly novice

Latest posts

Latest posts