What's new

HOLY SHIT! Holy Anointing Oil from Exodus.

I believe the "liquid" coconut oil is considered fractionated?
My next run I think I am going to try almond oil. There are a few others I would like to try too.

It wasn't intentional I swear! I forgot to add the link to the initial post!

LOL

I guess I am slow at posting because I am active at like 6 or more sites LOL Multi tasking to it's finest.

There are just so many new sandboxes to play in. I try to play in as many as I can!!

jump /injack

Veteran
Much controversy on what the Bible says, but one works wonderfully and the other doesn't and gives rats duodenal ulcers. Makes you wonder what the priests (scientists of the day) were thinking?

Maybe they left the one recipe out so that it could be stolen, it didn't work and made the thief sick so if the Temple Priests look for those that were sick, they would also know who the thief was.

Its called a "False Flag" operation now, was made famous in "Fast and Furious" gun smuggling; its an old ploy.

pusbag

hso topical

hso topical

Shoulders are kinda toasted so starting making the hso topical and using it for pain. Got to say how impressed I am with the results everyone should be lucky enough to use it.

Much controversy on what the Bible says, but one works wonderfully and the other doesn't and gives rats duodenal ulcers. Makes you wonder what the priests (scientists of the day) were thinking?

Maybe they left the one recipe out so that it could be stolen, it didn't work and made the thief sick so if the Temple Priests look for those that were sick, they would also know who the thief was.

Its called a "False Flag" operation now, was made famous in "Fast and Furious" gun smuggling; its an old ploy.

I have seen the difference, night & day, same strain used but a different method. I use the same strain for topical pain or toothache, any heat decarbing, zero relief for me and also one of my patients. If the oil was air purged, zero heat, and naturally decarbed over a period of 100 days or so depending on how thick the oil was, it offered a 100% relief from the pain. It was not the exact recipe in this case, but the method used to produce the oil.

Naturally decarbed concentrated cannabis oil is all I use now. Whether it is for vaping, topical use, and especially ingesting. Of course special blends with it are great. I have been very happy with the naturally decarbed oil.

I have probably ingested more heat decarbed oil than most. There is no going back now. I prefer an oil that has been naturally decarbed.

For me, my favorite oils were extracted with 200 proof organic ethanol. However, it dose not work out that great with all of my strains, but does with at least half of the strains I am growing now.

Heusinomics

So I pulled a rookie movie n ordered the "Indian myrrh ROSIN" on accident!!!!
http://www.newdirectionsaromatics.com/myrrh-indian-resinoid-p-1485.html

Wile I will suck it up n order the proper oil ASAP. Can anyone comment on wether this product would b dangerous? The Egyptian oil is also listed as a hydrocarbon extract but I think when I saw "mono/sesquiterperpines" listed on the rosin page I got confused n ordered the wrong shit..
Any input would b greatly appreciated!!!!!

Thank to all for the input on this thread
Big ups respect and happy growing! ;D

Miraculous Meds

GW, or any other experienced hso maker,

Have u used mct oil in place of coconut oil? I was thinking that it might be a better choice at least for the sublingual, while the coconut oil might still be the best choice for topical, since it is thicker?

Also has anybody added soy lecithin to the recipe? I thought it might be a good ingredient to add to help emulsify, n for its properties to seemingly help intensify n quicken the effects.

Shea butter is way better for transdermal applications. It absorbs so much better than coco which tends to just linger on the skin.

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
Thanks for the tip about shea butter, I will check it out. Coconut oil does just sit there on my already dry skin and not absorb quickly.

Miraculous Meds

Didn't realize there were so many choices for the essential oils. It would be nice to have a list of what u use specifically GW. For example there were some organic choices. Some very expensive types of the same oils. n there was one made with co2 that says it turns a little cloudy when its cool.

I was thinking organic is always a good choice when using something in/on ur body. But one of those oils was like $10 for a small size of regular oil, n the organic same size bottle was about $60.

So which oils do u guys use specifically, referring to the liquid myrrh gum, cinnamon leaf, n cinnamon bark?

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Didn't realize there were so many choices for the essential oils. It would be nice to have a list of what u use specifically GW. For example there were some organic choices. Some very expensive types of the same oils. n there was one made with co2 that says it turns a little cloudy when its cool.

I was thinking organic is always a good choice when using something in/on ur body. But one of those oils was like $10 for a small size of regular oil, n the organic same size bottle was about $60.

So which oils do u guys use specifically, referring to the liquid myrrh gum, cinnamon leaf, n cinnamon bark?

We use virgin coconut oil but have tried most vegetable and nut oils, all of which worked.

Miraculous Meds

Thanks for the response Gray Wolf, but u missed my question.

I was asking about the specific choice for the cinnamon bark oil, cinnamon leaf oil, n myrrh gum.

The reason I was asking is cause there is 3 or 4 choices for each one. Organic, co2, steam distilled, etc... Does it matter which one u use?

Miraculous Meds

For winterizing the bho, do u just dissolve the bho in the alcohol, freeze till its low temp, then pour thru a coffee filter?

GW, do u weigh 10g of winterized bho for these recipes? Im wondering how much more concentrated they are after winterizing?

Latest posts

Latest posts