What's new

What Must Be Done With China

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
Would it be that bad if they did take over. They want to survive. They limited their population, but doing it alone wouldn't work. So now perhaps world domination is the only way forward for us all. They are 10% more intelligent on average. Imagine if the U.S way was adopted by all. In the land of the free, the planet is raped more than under any other government. 6 times faster than is sustainable. If we all live that way we would be fucked in no time. Only China has ever done what it takes. It's the only way forward where we have a chance.

mcattak

Id be happy to talk growing with anyone who has info that I can use.

And Id be willing to bet the farm you and a few others simply are genetically incapable of going more than a few hours without blaming you know who for anything that you find wrong in the world. PS I havent listened to AM since FM came out, but I still like Rush even though I havnt heard him for a long time. Do you ever watch anything other than CNN ??

Not sure whats worse your growing skills or your politics.

IC was so much better was people like you were scared to grow this magical plant.

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
We need other options so we can all stop being forced to buy the absolute shit china has been sending us for the past 40 years..

Maybe these current events will get us back on the right track...China has never been our friend.. And you're foolish if you think they are.

“America has no permanent friends or enemies, only interests”

― Henry Kissinger

Works for China, too. So can you really blame em?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_JF8oSxXtM
:tiphat:

Sunshineinabag

If China was sending out propaganda text messages to US cellphones, it sounds like Trump was correct not to trust Huawei and their attempts to implement their 5G network in the US.
During WWII the US was instrumental in the allies victory, not just because our soldiers or equipment was superior.
That victory was due to the US manufacturing capability being superior.
Over the past 50 yrs we have ceded that superiority to China.
Its time to take it back...labor is just as cheap in Central/South America as it is in China. With investment, these facilities can be relocated to our hemisphere to benefit all in the Americas.
Making peace with China is an illusion. For decades, we offer the olive branch and many opportunities to Chinese to promote world peace and mutual trust and cooperation. China exploit all of that, accumulate enough wealth and power to stab us in the back. The Chinese Communist Party of China have licked their wounds from WW2 and have grown their backbone once again to continue their agenda of brainwashing civilizations with communism. This time, they have expanded their agenda to the world stage through universities, chinese embassies, and now international bodies such as the WHO, UN and the World Bank. Our generation has now inherited the same awesome task of our ancestors to slay the Dragon to rest again. I hope this time, it will be permanent with no room for "olive branch". China must never forget that USA stood by them in WW2 to defeat their enemies. China must never forget that it was USA that changed its recognition of Taiwan to PRC in 1979 which was the birth of progress in China after the deadly genocide of Chinese during the cultural revolution in the 1970s. China must never forget that it was USA companies and universities that embrace all these factory business expansions and joint educational programmers in the 80s and 90s so that many Chinese students can study at the best universities in the world. We did all this for world peace and to build mutual trust and happiness and friendship through language exchange and cultural immersion. Now, we feel betrayed. Our heart is sincerely broken by this. And now, we are once more forced to take up arms and do what is necessary. Winter is coming.

Can we turn em into a big ole glass factory?

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
I know Chinese people that are running international businesses running back n forth regularly, with no notion that they have escaped anything.

When it's every man for himself, the only products around you are one's one man can supply.
When people work in groups, they achieve more. It takes quite a few people to produce a car.
There are loads of companies, each controlling a portion of society. Some can put things in space. I don't think the U.S government can anymore?
A communist country, yes country, is a huge controlling group.
The planet could one day be one big community, working for a common goal. It doesn't have to be evil. We know we have to stop doing a lot of things, but don't because if gives us advantage, or puts us at a disadvantage. Gauged against others. With one community, it's sorted. A new world order becomes possible. In real time.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Wow all these people praising a country whose citizens are disappeared with no rights, and that's just the tip of the old ice berg. Corona is not the start of an invasion plan. Don't panic, China isn't coming for you. They'd rather watch you crumble from a distance and control your currency. No need to put the we love China signs in your window yet.

hubcap

StackinCalyxs
Veteran
the more days that pass, the more im convinced China has not even come close to telling the truth about all that has transpired over the past few months.

deflect all you like with American missteps. We get it. But we've never spread a highly contagious biological weapon, world wide, and denied it every step of the way.

Spare us the deflections about how we tested in the subways of Manhattan. Educate yourself, first, before you spew such garbage.

China has blood on their hands. Like America, or not. It doesn't detract from that, apparent, truth.....and as every day passes, and as more and more info sees the light of day...…….the truth becomes more evident.

STOP BUYING CHEAP CRAP FROM CHINA!!!!!

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran

deflect all you like with American missteps. We get it. But we've never spread a highly contagious biological weapon, world wide, and denied it every step of the way.

No, but they did develop the atom bomb, used it, and sold the tech to other countries.
Not exactly the moral high ground to be wagging fingers from.

G

Not sure whats worse your growing skills or your politics.

IC was so much better was people like you were scared to grow this magical plant.
Thank you. From a douche, I take it as a compliment. I grow in a non legal state and face the same penalty I would have for the last 20 plus years as far as I know. I bet you jerk off fantasizing over licking Hillary’s hairy bush.

mcattak

At this point the legal status of your state does not matter because your grow skills suck for the information available in 2020.

Maybe spend more time on the craft.

G

At this point the legal status of your state does not matter because your grow skills suck for the information available in 2020.

Maybe spend more time on the craft.

Is that the best you can do pal? Im a small personal grower and I AM doing very well having learned a lot from this place. So back up your talk. In small organic grows I can do just as well as you, probably better. I gow with love and you probably grow with rage. Your just a off the hook, hair on fire type nut job.
AND nut job how about you have some input on the topic at hand. Your buddies in china, what should the US do to offset the fact that that country let a lethal and devastating virus loose on the world??

Sunshineinabag

the more days that pass, the more im convinced China has not even come close to telling the truth about all that has transpired over the past few months.

Spare us the deflections about how we tested in the subways of Manhattan. Educate yourself, first, before you spew such garbage.

China has blood on their hands. Like America, or not. It doesn't detract from that, apparent, truth.....and as every day passes, and as more and more info sees the light of day...…….the truth becomes more evident.

STAY AWAY FROM WALMART

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Does attacking peoples growing skills on an internet forum protect anyone from superpowers playing god with deadly viruses?
Swine flu, bird flu, h1n1, SARS 1, SARS 2, they are all coming out of China. Why, what's going on in China that means all these things are being created there, whether you think they are natural or not?
If China hits economic ruin, what will come next? Is america paying for these things to be created there or not? Aren't these the issues that its a stoners responsibility to pretend they are solving while getting high?

hubcap

StackinCalyxs
Veteran
No, but they did develop the atom bomb, used it, and sold the tech to other countries..

1.We did, indeed, develop the atomic bomb. And use it.....To help end a war, of which, we were dragged into via a sneak attack on our naval fleet in Hawaii by a very active and determined Japanese empire. Millions of lives would have been lost, US and Japanese, if we HAD to storm the Japanese islands, for, they are instilled with the notion its better to die than surrender. The bomb, as crazy as it sounds, SAVED lives. On BOTH sides....
2. The tech for the atomic bomb was GIVEN to the Soviets by scientists (and USSR spies) to ensure than any ONE nation didn't hold such a tremendous weapon. Feel free to study some history on this.....its WELL documented. It took the Soviets a few extra years to actually understand and develop the technology, but, it was given to them nonetheless. NOT sold. C'mon, man!

Not exactly the moral high ground to be wagging fingers from

See my first reply. Educate yourself. And, if America is so bad, feel free to move to a nation with a higher "moral standing."
IF you can find one, because, frankly, every great nation on Earth today was built on the blood and bones of the previous tenants.

-cap

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
First, the war with Japan was almost over anyway, they were defeated. The use of the bomb was to show off, it was essentially just the USA flexing. Who sold it to Israel? Who sold it to France? Who sold it to Pakistan?

As for me moving out of the USA lol. I live in a nation so great, the rest of the world refers to us as Great Britain. Although I'll admit we've lost some of our shine in recent years. But then we have been here for 30,000 years on this island. We've had some visitors along the way, but most went home again.

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
^^

Now, now! They were far from defeated...The war with Japan was hardly over until we dropped the atom bomb on them..

Up until that time they had a strong occupation of China, most of Indonesia, and Korea...

hubcap

StackinCalyxs
Veteran
not to mention a population millions of people on the 'main islands' (lame mans terms) that were hell bent on dying before surrendering.
even on the remote islands of Okinawa people were willing to die as opposed to surrendering to US troops. They walked to the edges of cliffs, some carrying their children, and jumped to their doom.

Mostly because they were brainwashed into believing that we would treat prisoners of war badly. Kind of ironic considering what the Japanese soldiers did to their prisoners.

but, im done with history lessons for those that don't know well-known and well-documented events. Especially with those that seem hell-bent on taking any opportunity to bad mouth America....just because that seems to be the cool thing to do these days.
At least make an argument based on, at least, SOME knowledge of history.

-cap