What's new

What kind of animal would you be?

G

Peregrine Falcon...

Soaring around all day would be the life. They are also the fasted bird in the worldalmost 200 mph on a dive... yah dont wanna piss one off... he'd dive bomb your ass. Has a wing span of 41 inches.

No natural enemies... this bad dood is at the top of the food chain.

Last edited:

RudolfTheRed

Veteran
A clouded leopard

they are just like me, very secretive, very little is known about them, they live solitary lives in remote locations. And apparently they live most of their lives very high up in trees and they are good climbers. just like me.

plus they have the coolest coats ever...

cloudedleopardnorm.jpg

bongasaurus

king of the dinosaurs
Veteran
lol. great thread to ressurect.

im going to go with the majority. definitley some kind of cat. ideally a snow leopard

even a house cat would be alright

Last edited:

DitBaMay

Yummybud lol thats cracks me up victorygradener ..
ill be a pig, get it lol and no i don't mean a cop but the male ego haha.

Bud Meister

You can say there are three types of animals in the world. One of these animals is the sheep. The sheep is a happy camper just munching grass and making more sheep.

The next animal is the wolf. The wolf preys on the sheep and is a major threat to the sheep.

All is not lost for the sheep for there is the sheep dog who is no threat to the sheep but is th only thing preventing the wolves from killing all the sheep.

All this said I guess I am sheep dog.

NOKUY

Veteran
no question for me I'd be a "wolverine"

not many animals can single handedly drive a grizzly bear or pack of wolves off their kill.

...catch 'em in a trap and they'll chew their own leg off to get away.

wolverine.jpg

inverse

the most powerful big cat in the world, only found in the americas, and it lives in the jungle. jaguars are dope shit

jaguar.gif

first i was going to say an eagle, but then i thought maybe a deer prefurably the one that ate my super skunk last year lol

gramsci.antonio

Veteran
Human being.

Oh this isn't considered as an animal?

Well then an eagle. But only if i'll have a lot of pussy floating around. No endangered-species-without-a-partner-to-fuck for me.

The_Leader

Non-Hilocentric
we are the worst of animals, but i like being able to eat all the others. cooked!

i trapped as a teen and pre teen in middle ga. i saw dogs, fox, and racoons gnaw their legs off. aint nothing like it. finding a sprung trap w/blood everzhere. ugh. it meant more work w/no pay.

but in the spirt of the thread. ild be something nice and fuzzy. howler monkey mixed w/a bunny.

Latest posts

Latest posts