What's new

UK Prices

LNG

You know sometimes the logistics simply involve a desire to do something, a postal service, and a vac machine, no insane logistics whatsoever :tiphat:
I just wonder how a biomass would get through customs without detection. To my knowledge, fragrance being on of rather than, only giveaway

Cuddles

uhm... This brexit doesn't seem to be working out very well right now. It is quite a carfafle for seedbanks right now that are importing/exporting to and from Europe.
and that´s why I bought my seeds from Holland, not from doc chronic this year. I just thought it was safer.

LNG

and that´s why I bought my seeds from Holland, not from doc chronic this year. I just thought it was safer.
Until 1st of Jan you should be fine, but I would stock up in case if deal doesn't happen. It will be just as difficult to get seeds from EU banks yourself as it will be for UK banks to get those seeds from EU. Shouldn't be an issue with those that are coming form US and other non EU countries.
All will be good if gov comes to agreement tho

mr.brunch

Veteran
Until 1st of Jan you should be fine, but I would stock up in case if deal doesn't happen. It will be just as difficult to get seeds from EU banks yourself as it will be for UK banks to get those seeds from EU. Shouldn't be an issue with those that are coming form US and other non EU countries.

I think boris only wanted no deal if trump won.
And he only wanted brexit in the first instance because it helps his rich mates do away with worker’s rights.... that’s the big sticking point with the eu deal.
Oh yeah, and fishing rights (which only make up about 1% of our economy.)

LNG

Thank goodness connoisseur genetics and real gorilla seeds are uk based.
They’ll keep me going just fine :biggrin:
There is no UK based seed production. (supposedly) all seeds are imported from somewhere else. Like Barney's Farm, Delicious Seeds, Royal Queen Seeds. there wouldn't be none of those available technically

Jayded

They will all be available but will take longer to get to you.Pretty sure the WTO doesn't have a tariff for cannabis seeds so not sure what would happen with cost of importing but never get import charges from US and would expect it to be the same.
They wanted to have a tariff free period on EU imports but under WTO rules they would have to do the same for every country they don't have a free trade agreement with so who knows what will happen.

mr.brunch

Veteran
Real gorillas own brand are made here, and field tested here also.
Thought ojds were too but I could be wrong

Cuddles

in hindsight I suppose I could have ordered from England because we´re still in th transition period.
Trouble is, I´m out of cash right now as I´ve just ordered some supps/meds I need.
Thing is, that anything that´s from outside the EU ends up at customs, which means I have to go all the way into town to pick it up, pay tax and then maybe get arrested , no thank you.
If I buy from another EU country, it´s safer.

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
So crazy tier 4 lockdown in London - I’m guessing this is going to push prices up?

I’m totally out of the city so you boys telling me how it is in the cities is always interesting.

mr.brunch

Veteran
Tier 4 spreading across the south east- been hearing it’s getting harder to get hold of.
I grabbed an eighth of amnesia for Christmas Day (£30) for an extra treat

mr.brunch

Veteran
lol, is that instead of going down the pub on boxing day? Enjoy :)

Had to be done- I’ve got some of my own, but it’s nice to have a little variety..... I also gumbied up the small amount of trim I had, 3.5 g of homemade black hash for Christmas night :tiphat: