What's new

Purple Urkle, Zkittlez, Sundae driver, Hollywood Pure Kush, Oaksterdam OG, Herijuana and original pack Cannarado SundaeDriver

mikey-GS-

What up fellow growers,

Haven't been online for a minute now!

Anyhow im putting together a small batch of solid mothers for some outdoor/indoor runs this year,
as you can see im working with a decent selection of mothers I'm working with, most where sourced clones
and a couple we have been holing onto.

Hollywood Pure Kush
Purple Urkle
Zkittlez
Herijuana
Sundae Driver - the clone bank
Sundae Driver -GSRH
Oaksterdam OG
RS-11

If you have any questions regarding grow, genetics, equipment, intentions, nutes feel free to drop a question, ill be glad to point out anything i can.

Mothers:
IMG_5868.jpeg

IMG_5875.jpeg

Purple Urkle
IMG_5872.jpeg
IMG_5871.jpeg

Oaksterdam OG
IMG_5869.jpeg
IMG_5870.jpeg

--------------------------------
Cannarado Sundae Driver REGs -original pack
IMG_5814.jpeg
IMG_5817 (1).jpeg

IMG_5841.jpeg
IMG_5859.jpeg

The Sundae Driver i went ahead and opened up, ended up being 13 beans, popped 5 beans for testing purposes/germination rate.
Out of 5 beans we have 4 successful germinating with 1 nogo but i rubbed up he shell and cleaned it up
and put in the dirt.

Will post more after i get pics uploaded,

Clones next!

Last edited:

mikey-GS-

Follow ups:

The goal is to establish a grow journal, answers questions, and verify new genetics obtained.
Please feel free to ask any questions regarding materials, genetics, nute program, foliar spray.

Ive been out the grow now for roughly 2 years now due to space limitations and other crap but
now i got the bug again to grow lol.

Hollywood Pure Kush:
IMG_5894.jpeg
IMG_5895.jpeg

Herijuana:
IMG_5885.jpeg
IMG_5887.jpeg

Zkittlez:
IMG_5891.jpeg

Sundae Driver -GSRH
IMG_5897.jpeg

Sundae Driver - the clone bank
IMG_5883.jpeg

mikey-GS-

Small update:

At 11 days about 65% of clones have rooted, most have rooted except the Sundae driver(GSRH)
,it hasnt popped roots but they maintain with no dome np.

SO far the Hollywood Pure Kush, Oaksterdam,Zkittlez,Urkle have rooted and are in the hardening process.
Once these have rooted ill be taking these to our outdoor space i have setup.

Hollywood Pure Kush 11 days:
IMG_5912.jpeg
IMG_5911.jpeg

Hopefully within the next week these will go outdoor.

mikey-GS-

Small update:

So i have done some research on Purple Urkle and its source origin, at the moment i believe this is the original Purple Urkle Norcal heirloom, now i haven't verified it but it comes from a reputable source.

She got a lil haggard in between acclimation (my fault) but she is going to pull thru.
Purple Urkle norcal heirloom:
IMG_5947.jpeg

Current cut of Purple Urkle:
IMG_5872.jpeg

Will see how she performs on this second run.

HPK(Hollywood pure kush):
IMG_5955.jpeg

Everything going outdoor tomorrow.

mikey-GS-

I've been seeking the authentic urkle myself, good luck with your run, the authentic urkle is an awesome smoke when its grown well and taken to 70 days.

Hello sir,

Yes indeed it is amazing smoke, I love Urkle ever since it came into the mmj scene some 10+ years ago
Ive always wanted to grow it, I had it in possession many times and lost it many times lol.

I feel this is the real deal Purple Urkle, the Norcal Heirloom.
Its moving hella slower than my current cut of Urkle which i noticed, Once she big enough to cut clones shes going into the hoop!
IMG_5979.jpeg
IMG_5978.jpeg

Purple Urkle: Sourced online
IMG_5981.jpeg

Last edited:

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
I lost urkle in 2011 when I got busted, I did get it back but I had to shut down and I passed it out to as many as I could hoping I'd be able to get it back. I wasn't able to thus far. Here's some shots of a run with her back then, this run I think is from 2009. The last photos are veg shots showing how compact she would look.

Attachments

• 280IMGP9164.JPG
    280IMGP9164.JPG
    90.1 KB · Views: 16
  • 280IMGP9196.JPG
    280IMGP9196.JPG
    84.8 KB · Views: 17
  • 280IMGP9165.JPG
    280IMGP9165.JPG
    76 KB · Views: 15
  • 280IMGP92011.JPG
    280IMGP92011.JPG
    82.9 KB · Views: 15
  • 280IMGP0991.JPG
    280IMGP0991.JPG
    60.7 KB · Views: 16
  • 280IMGP0563.JPG
    280IMGP0563.JPG
    69.1 KB · Views: 16
  • 280IMGP0403.JPG
    280IMGP0403.JPG
    56.6 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
I almost purchased a clone from cloney, however this photo here has me wondering if it's authentic or not, I'm well aware different grows different looks and results, but this looks quit different from the spear shaped nuggets of purple fire I remember. I dont mind paying 400 for a clone of authentic urkle, but I refuse to pay for an unverified clone and with his photo's of urkle I can' verify, this could be authentic urkle grown outdoors or something I dont know. It's just not possible to authenticate it from this photo not for me. I see the urkle in it but it could be an s1.

Attachments

• 2024-05-12 21_37_05-Purple Urkle - Strainly.jpg
    2024-05-12 21_37_05-Purple Urkle - Strainly.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

mikey-GS-

I lost urkle in 2011 when I got busted, I did get it back but I had to shut down and I passed it out to as many as I could hoping I'd be able to get it back. I wasn't able to thus far. Here's some shots of a run with her back then, this run I think is from 2009. The last photos are veg shots showing how compact she would look.

Holy moly thats friggin fantastic work there, I saved some of your pics for references but yea that is one
hell of a sea of urkle! Killed it for sure

Tell tale sign will be the tight node stacks for sure, which lacked from the first cut i obtained.
Once Shes healthed up and puts on some height hopefully her features come out more.....

Funny you mention that because that pic from Cloney also had me wondering its authenticity when i seen that top, ofcourse there's always differences grow environments

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Holy moly thats friggin fantastic work there, I saved some of your pics for references but yea that is one
hell of a sea of urkle! Killed it for sure

Tell tale sign will be the tight node stacks for sure, which lacked from the first cut i obtained.
Once Shes healthed up and puts on some height hopefully her features come out more.....

Funny you mention that because that pic from Cloney also had me wondering its authenticity when i seen that top, ofcourse there's always differences grow environments
Right I aint hating on cloney cut, I'm not even claiming it's un authentic, I just can't verify the authenticity through the photo he shared. That doesn't mean I can't see urkle in it, but it could be an s1 or just an outdoor grow or even just a different soil mix and feeding schedule.

I'd say your first is probably some cross perhaps, the second on you think might be authentic kinda resembles the tight node and growth you would expect. This one right here has really tight nodes and looks like it could be her, I'm rooting for you, I'd be happy just to see someone do a run with her. Good luck hope you scored the authentic urkle. The one in the photo below looks promising.
IMG_5947.jpeg

Bigcrawdaddy2.0

Hello sir,

Yes indeed it is amazing smoke, I love Urkle ever since it came into the mmj scene some 10+ years ago
Ive always wanted to grow it, I had it in possession many times and lost it many times lol.

I feel this is the real deal Purple Urkle, the Norcal Heirloom.
Its moving hella slower than my current cut of Urkle which i noticed, Once she big enough to cut clones shes going into the hoop! View attachment 19001538 View attachment 19001539

Purple Urkle: Sourced online
View attachment 19001540
Yea that haggard Nor Cal urkle looks like it’s for sure the real one. It even has leaves that are very similar to my GDP. The narrow 5 pointed leaves that remind me of a hand. Lemme know when that beast is ready for cloning and by then, my grape ape and rainbow belts will be too 😉

mikey-GS-

Right I aint hating on cloney cut, I'm not even claiming it's un authentic, I just can't verify the authenticity through the photo he shared. That doesn't mean I can't see urkle in it, but it could be an s1 or just an outdoor grow or even just a different soil mix and feeding schedule.

I'd say your first is probably some cross perhaps, the second on you think might be authentic kinda resembles the tight node and growth you would expect. This one right here has really tight nodes and looks like it could be her, I'm rooting for you, I'd be happy just to see someone do a run with her. Good luck hope you scored the authentic urkle. The one in the photo below looks promising. View attachment 19001564

Right on brotha,

Thanks for all the input and feedback, id be more than happy to share a cut with you once she is verified,
Ill keep this thread updated with Purple Urkle pics/findings.

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Right on brotha,

Thanks for all the input and feedback, id be more than happy to share a cut with you once she is verified,
Ill keep this thread updated with Purple Urkle pics/findings.
Thanks I'd be grateful, one more thing that your second cut has that makes me think it could be it, the really long leaf stems. Urkle can shoot some fans out far. You can see the long stems on the leaf blades here.
DSC02739.jpg