What's new

Zoo's zoo cage

Sweet Lou

She's almost done so time to make the cuts. I gotta say that I ran co2 this whole run and the yield is gonna be insane and now I will never ever do another run without it. Biggest Sour Lemon Larry I've ever done and still 16 dayz left.

Sweet Lou

I agree Dank Frank on the 1100 to 1500 I don't see a difference.

I do think though that Co2 makes your product look more commercial .

Grizz

Veteran
zoo i ran 1500 then went down to 1000 and finally went down to 700 . the 1500 produced more weight but the buds were huge but not tight and crubled easy in the bag, 1000 pretty much did the same, 700 seemed to tighten things up but really dident seem worth the effort . now im back to massive air exchange with no added co2, ppm's are 400 most of the time, higher in lights off and really think im getting the tightest hardest nugs.

Sweet Lou

Abird man it's been awhile man :tiphat: good to hear from ya.

JW I agree 100%.

Things are gonna get crazy fast guys! I'm gettin the room close and I think this is gonna be the best anyone has seen me post on my grows. I spent alot of $ to get my Medical grow dialed in and hope to do my grow family proud.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow, Lou - big words my man - especially coming from you. If it's better than it WAS - which I'd kind of expect - it's been a while since we've had a peek!

I think I'm about to be rendered speechless ... BRING IT!!!

dank.Frank

L

LouDog420

Best.... zoo grow.... ever...

Better bet I'll be tuning in to that show ;)

Grizz

Veteran
well knowing zoo like i do he wouldent be talking shit unless its going to be grand, this guy is such a perfectionest it make me ill.

Sweet Lou

Thanx for the kind words guys but I have alot of respect for all of ya and the time you put into what we love to grow and I gotta say those kind words drive me to do my best even though I'm a tad hard on myself about what I do . LOL I said hard on:laughing:. We all need to remember just because this is the net we are still a family of growers that learn from each other regardless of pro or novice. and sorry to get a bit sappy . Zoo:tiphat:

krizznapp

Former P.O.W
ICMag Donor
Hows the new room going Zoo?I always liked your grows here...How about a pic of that Sour Larry when you get a chance...:wave:

Grizz

Veteran
ZOO, WHERE SOME PIC'S ? your teasing us, want to see that o dubb in all its glory!!!

Sweet Lou

For some reason I am having trouble with loading pics but no worries I have another round of goodies going into flower soon. Zoo

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hmmmm.....well, I look forward to seeing what you have going on when you figure it out. What's the problem your having???

dank.Frank

Sweet Lou

I'll try again Frank in a bit but the new grow is gonna have what I hope to be 4000 watts of pure love which should make for some bar setting plants.

Latest posts

Latest posts