What's new

Zombie drug xylazine found in cannabis THC vapes in UK

I Care

But that might be the only good thing some dispensaries have. Like because the pharma weed is shit, the guerilla weed is usually no good either. These poor ppl are buying vapes on the street and there ain’t enough light green to keep everybody out of trouble.

Marz

Stray Cat
420club
hilariou$
Sometimes it is. Usually more in-depth analysis. When they talk about opioids, they paint a bigger picture. Never the complete one.

It's not expensive. Not even ICMag is totally for free.

I am far from advocating on behalf of the mainstream media, but it is possible to read and learn or just be manipulated by simple and shallow texts.

What do you read to keep up to date with the latest news?

stunkfrunk

Wishful thinking window as the leader of labor party has already said he is against cannabis legalisation, I want the tories out too but I don't recognise what labor has become presently but hope this present insipid lot might change once in power if the party is truly democratic.

Cuddles

This doesn't sound good.

I´ve never even heard of this stuff before. It sure sounds nasty.

I´ve never vaped . I once considered switching to e -fags but thought they were too expensive and figured that I might as well stick with regular smoking. I eventually started doing roll ups....

Cuddles

Let’s hope the Tories get booted out next general election!
If Labour gets in and what with Germany decriminalising, the U.K. might be in with a chance to do the same?….Maybe???
Wishful thinking.
I downloaded the latest HIGNFY this week and Sunak didn´t get off too lightly. I´m referring to the part when he was asked when the next general election is taking place, lol.

Cuddles

Wishful thinking window as the leader of labor party has already said he is against cannabis legalisation, I want the tories out too but I don't recognise what labor has become presently but hope this present insipid lot might change once in power if the party is truly democratic.
I have come to the conculsion that a party or politician don´t improve once they´re in. On the contrary - they just get worse. :(
If labour is against cannabis legalization then there´s is very little hope.

Ca++

Let’s hope the Tories get booted out next general election!
If Labour gets in and what with Germany decriminalising, the U.K. might be in with a chance to do the same?….Maybe???
Wishful thinking.
You have that the wrong way round. Labour are about going to work. Getting high isn't on the agenda. The conservatives are always doing surveys. In the last term we started with Boris, who's advisors were pro green, but Boris never had time to look at it. We had May, who's husband is the biggest exporter in the EU. We have licenses being handed out, and you can demand your prescription if two pain killers have failed you. The Con's are moving in the right direction, if you want legalisation. The 'carry card' is very easy to get, and then access to med clubs is opened up. How much more legal does it need to be. Labour won't mirror that sort of progress. They have been very clear about that.

I don't wish to discuss politics, but these are actual facts about the current state of play.
There are other parties, but I think most of us feel it would be a waste of a time backing horse No3, when it's a 2 horse race.

xtsho

Damn. They've even enlisted High Times into the conspiracy. They're mainstream Media aren't they?

"Xylazine Found in Vapes and Illicit Pills"

"In the U.K., researchers have found xylazine in THC vapes and counterfeit prescription drugs including codeine, alprazolam (Xanax) and diazepam (Valium) tablets"

"Broad evidence of xylazine in the UK illicit drug market beyond heroin supplies: Triangulating from toxicology, drug-testing and law enforcement"

Cuddles

You have that the wrong way round. Labour are about going to work. Getting high isn't on the agenda. The conservatives are always doing surveys. In the last term we started with Boris, who's advisors were pro green, but Boris never had time to look at it. We had May, who's husband is the biggest exporter in the EU. We have licenses being handed out, and you can demand your prescription if two pain killers have failed you. The Con's are moving in the right direction, if you want legalisation. The 'carry card' is very easy to get, and then access to med clubs is opened up. How much more legal does it need to be. Labour won't mirror that sort of progress. They have been very clear about that.

I don't wish to discuss politics, but these are actual facts about the current state of play.
There are other parties, but I think most of us feel it would be a waste of a time backing horse No3, when it's a 2 horse race.
Mr. May has his own company? I thought he´s in the city.

Well, I kinda disagree with your last paragraph. But it´s the mistake everybody is making, in my opinion.
The ONLY way to get the 2 main parties to change their thinking and attitude is by showing them that you are not very happy with either of them. And the only way to let them know this is by NOT voting for either of them. This means that you just vote for a smaller party, therefore not giving either of the big 2 the majority. That´s a real kick up teh **** for both.

This way they are really forced to stop and (re)think. This may result in a coalition which could actually be a good thinkg because instead of just shouting abuse at each other they will be forced to communicate sensibly and work together.

Not giving a party your vote is the best way to teach them a lesson and force them to change their ways.

Ca++

Mr. May has his own company? I thought he´s in the city.

Well, I kinda disagree with your last paragraph. But it´s the mistake everybody is making, in my opinion.
The ONLY way to get the 2 main parties to change their thinking and attitude is by showing them that you are not very happy with either of them. And the only way to let them know this is by NOT voting for either of them. This means that you just vote for a smaller party, therefore not giving either of the big 2 the majority. That´s a real kick up teh **** for both.

This way they are really forced to stop and (re)think. This may result in a coalition which could actually be a good thinkg because instead of just shouting abuse at each other they will be forced to communicate sensibly and work together.

Not giving a party your vote is the best way to teach them a lesson and force them to change their ways.
In 2021 the UK was the worlds biggest medical mj producer. You will of heard of GW Pharma. Their biggest investor is Philip May. Director of Capital Group.
The UK exports tons of green, but the corrupt are keeping it to themselves.

aqualungs

Why they would sell it as cannabis?

Its a 2th grade lie.

In the 80s they said that bubble gum tattoos would addict children because they contained LSD.

Read that.

It's just small idle talk.

They do not say who it was seized from, where exactly it was seized, what quantity was seized.

Has anyone sought health services, taking the Vape and saying they started to feel sick after using it? Did the police approach this patient to carry out an investigation?

NO.

Where is the photo of the Vape? It's very likely that they never got their hands on it.

The article is just another fallacy driven by the mainstream media. If you go there and read the oldies that is written, you will see that all the materials published by them have the same tone. It's pure bullsh!t.
Where do I get the bubblegum LSD tattoos? 😆

xtsho

yo i hear they found tranq in illicit natural fruit juice.

It's funny stuff isn't it. A year from now when the streets of London look like Kensington Avenue It won't be so funny.

This isn't something to scoff at. It's serious. People can make fun and jokes. But it's not funny. This stuff is destroying lives. Not just those using but those associated with those using and forced to watch the destruction.

It's going to get worse before it gets better. Get ready for the ride. I'll preemptively say I told you so. Revisit this thread in a year or two and I'll sound like a prophet.

I Care

Vote for Jesus 😇
Really though, I’m 100 percent on it being related to cannabis still being regulated by corporate and government bodies. There would be no synthetics if they would free up the plants. They’ve constantly been regulating perfectly safe organic compounds for the last 100 years and now we have this problem where people are getting dooped.

I’m only for the weed myself, but if ppl just had opium this xylazen shit wouldn’t be causing all these problems. At least the natural stuff your brain can work on it, the synthetic stuff… I have seen these ppl. Even one of my friends who is like a brother to me. Started with oral pain and a prescription, then with street dealer chemicals. All my buddy needed is some light green hydro weed and tinctures, problem is it’s expensive when it’s illegal to produce.

Then it’s probably cheap for people to produce this synthetic chemical shit and easy to transport, distribute and contaminate assumably safe recreational substances with a murderous chemical substance. Then when these poor ppl thing they’re playing it safe smokin harmless herbs and getting dosed with the wrong shit, they’re still just staring off to the horizon looking for solutions… that’s where the shit comes from, somewhere over the horizon.

The good herb is everywhere and it’s here and now, all they gotta do is promise us our safety as growers and we can fix the drug issue. You know anybody buying that cheap ass synthetic crap would be smoking good hydro if was cheap!!

I used to do some pills here and there as a teenager cause they were cheap. Opiates and benzos, then they became expensive and it wasn’t a cheap high. That’s all I was looking for, and fortunately for me I grew up in what was once the biggest indoor grow state in the US and far from the border that most of our weed was good at the minimum. If I had not had access to this natural high, I might have ended up on all this bullshit.

Think about it, just where I’m at… I can go buy some bud from a shop on a sale day and get a quarter for less than 60 bucks. But anybody over 21, they’re buying from anyone and this puts them at an even greater risk than able bodied working adults. Even the vape shit.. you can vape a pack of cigs worth of nicotine in like the time it takes to smoke 1 cig. Just take it back to the 80s! If you got the money, you should be able to buy it, that was the philosophy of the guy at the convenience store that would sell us beer and cigarettes.

This new modern philosophy on what’s good for our kids or whatever… the ratio is all fucked up! You know damn well that the more these creatives, with no damn real world experience with any of it, come up with solution. The more problems were going to have.

The people in power, it’s because of money NOT brains. They’re clueless cause they are sheltered from reality. May as well be a bunch of kindergarteners making global policies.

Last edited:

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
It's funny stuff isn't it. A year from now when the streets of London look like Kensington Avenue It won't be so funny.

This isn't something to scoff at. It's serious. People can make fun and jokes. But it's not funny. This stuff is destroying lives. Not just those using but those associated with those using and forced to watch the destruction.

It's going to get worse before it gets better. Get ready for the ride. I'll preemptively say I told you so. Revisit this thread in a year or two and I'll sound like a prophet.
The clips I nave seen of Kensington Ave fucked me up.
Not sure how ,why or who allowed that to happen but allowing it sure isn't the answer.

exoticrobotic

I've seen the people smoking this xylazine shit staggering around like zombies in some of the rundown uk seaside towns.

I wondered wtf it was cos it wasn't the usual class a quick shuffle.

Free the weed...

Latest posts

Latest posts