What's new

Zamaldelica

vinrusso

If you make hash out of indica and sativa side by side, you will see the Indica's have twice the trichomes. But not the STRENGTH of the Sativa tricomes. THCV and CBN ( Not to be mistaken with CBD) are rare in Indica's, but common in Sativa. Especially Equatorial Sativa.

OakyJoe

TC Nursery est 2020
Veteran
picture.php

The 6 in front a Zamaldelica F2 :) Pics a bit older ;)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Dubi - back in early May, you seemed to be hinting at a possible Zamaldelica/Panama cross. If this is a current or pending project, could you give us a rough timeframe of when it might be available, assuming you are pleased with the resulting hybrid? Gracias...

Hi Expanserene,

Yes, we produced a small batch of Zamaldelica x Panama fem (both elite parental plants), shared some with some close growers but the hybrid still needs further testing, unfortunately i cannot provide a timeframe for the release yet. Thanks a lot for the interest!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hello Dubi can i ask you how is the new version of Zamaldelica compared to the original release ? Is the inbred generation better than the original outcross ? more malawi leaning means less zamal no ? thanks

Waldgeist your Zamaldelica is gorgeous and looks delicious ! congratulations man !

Hi Sirius Haze,

The exact original outcross cannot be repeated as we don't keep exactly the same Golden Tiger males that were used in the first outcross, anyway i'm working at the moment with new Golden Tiger parental plants (from the fem line) that are better than the Zamaldelica dads so the outcross can be emulated and improved.

Regarding Zamaldelica breeding for upcoming generations, i'm now working with Zamaldelica elite female parental plants for the inbreeding. And also about to start a new Zamaldelica standard reproduction/selection from the original outcross that i want to open pollinate to let all the expressions expand in the F2 generation and see what can i find out.

Keep in mind also that a straight Zamal cross always have the chance to produce hermie plants, that's why i'm working lately towards the selected non hermie Zamaldelica elites for the new stock, and not so much interested in a straight Zamal cross for the upcoming releases, i always hope the outcome is better and more refined with the new work.

Hope it helps.

the first pic is of a zam that smells just like a clove cig my personal favorite. the 2nd and 3rd are a mixture of incense and musky fruit zam.the 4th is a cross i made last yr with a tangerine haze female and a zamadelica male.pic 5 is an odd flowering zam male it is just 1 long and tall spindly male that had almost no leaves.

as you can see pic 1 zam has a very wild growth pattern. it is about 6.5 ft tall and almost as wide with the vine type lower branch structure.i have many more that i will post of the different zams. enjoy

B

Baron Greenback

I have just taken down one of what I understand to be the slightly racier pheno. I read all the smoke reports and was slightly dubious about the strength claims. So I tried just a small amount of the smallest bottom flower that was dry and soon realised all the reports were correct.
It is just wonderful, tasty and moreish and intense. A massive yield and a great high.

vinrusso

I would rather have a long flowering plant, or a possible hermie here and there, to keep the quality. Of course theirs a place for shorter growth better bag appeal etc. But isn't that the whole point of a killer Sativa. Too me the long flowering breeds have always been the most mind bending. I think most old sativa stoner's can understand. It's head stash anyway. Yield is not what most want out of a Sativa.

Tangwena

Veteran
zamaldelica

zamaldelica

Hi Vin I agree with that quality is the first thing you want.
This is a pic of my zamaldelica buds week 11 of flower they smell amazing,bushy spindly plant but tight sticky buds

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
the first pic is of a zam that smells just like a clove cig my personal favorite. the 2nd and 3rd are a mixture of incense and musky fruit zam.the 4th is a cross i made last yr with a tangerine haze female and a zamadelica male.pic 5 is an odd flowering zam male it is just 1 long and tall spindly male that had almost no leaves.

Hi jamesmarshall,

Sounds very interesting!

I'm not sure why, but your pics are not correctly attached, please edit the post so we can enjoy them and understand better your comments. Kind regards!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
I have just taken down one of what I understand to be the slightly racier pheno. I read all the smoke reports and was slightly dubious about the strength claims. So I tried just a small amount of the smallest bottom flower that was dry and soon realised all the reports were correct.
It is just wonderful, tasty and moreish and intense. A massive yield and a great high.

Thanks Baron Greenback :tiphat:

I'm glad you are enjoying your Zamaldelica, and that the outcome of the grow was good!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Vin I agree with that quality is the first thing you want.
This is a pic of my zamaldelica buds week 11 of flower they smell amazing,bushy spindly plant but tight sticky buds[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=58219&pictureid=1362639&thumb=1]View Image[/URL] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=58219&pictureid=1362638&thumb=1]View Image[/URL]

Beautiful Tangwena :) Impressive flowers :yummy: Is Zamaldelica std or fem ? What was the packing date of the envelope ?

Great job, thanks for sharing your feedback :yes:

Tangwena

Veteran
Hi Dubi I cloned this one, I bought these from the UK, I purchased them in April 2012, I think from memory they were date stamped March 2012. I may be wrong though. They were fems I bought Malawi, Golden Tiger and Zamaldelica at the same time. The other Zamaldelicas were all Malawi looking, big strong plants with massive calyx and very sticky. This one was very weedy and spindly looking with a similar but stronger smell.
Licking my fingers after touching the buds really gets my heart rate up, quite speedy.
I have high hopes for this princess.

Tangwena