What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Your State Could Legalize Marijuana Sooner Than You Think

buttbrain

Yea with Ak it's not a big deal, I was up there salmon fishing a few yrs ago and had a bar tender show me his plants in his back yard.. then said LOOK over the fence.. WOW a BUNCH of nice plants... he said "that guys a state trooper" .. LUV IT!!! :D :D

1TWISTEDTRUCKER

Veteran
Here in Iowa a bill to allow for very limited useage of high CBD oil for a very limited scope of seizure disorders has passed both houses, and awaits Gov. Bumstads sig.

This is a fucking joke. it does NOT allow for any provisions to grow MMJ, to treat Yourself, or any one in the State to produce Your Own meds.
in short it is up to You to figure it out. Doing so by any means will make You a criminal.
You can order POISON CBD oil from China, You can drive to Mi.m, Co. Or any where else that has MMJ, and in the process risk getting busted for trafficking. But don't worry,,, once You make it back to Iowa Your ALL GOOD,,,, Give Me a fucking break.
These Asshole Politicians think this is compassion.
This Fucking Idiot Terry Brandstad is a Big Biz. Moral Majority Zealot, and yet this thing is so narrowly written, that I think He will sign it. I hope He doesn't sign it.

The people that this bill is meant to help are, either all ready getting CBD oil through the channels mentioned b4, or are growing, and making meds for themselves.

The ones that respect the LAW will now think they are ok to go where They were afraid to go prior to this.

It is just mind bogeling to see the stupid shit politicians will come up with.

Peace; 1TT

Latest posts

Latest posts