What's new

Yayyy! My first colloidal silver generator (photo)

PhenoMenal

Hairdresser
Veteran
um, do you read what people write? ...no offense man but i asked you a couple questions, ...directly, ...twice.
SOG

actually, this was the first time i addressed you directly.

I'm sorry mate, I didn't realise I had an obligation to provide free technical support to every question in this thread :)

I created this thread to show people how easy and affordable it is to create colloidal silver and feminised seeds, and I've answered a lot of peoples questions in the process, just as a lot of people have provided additional feedback that has helped us all (myself included) learn in the process. We're a team :)

But nobody here is being paid for this - you should simply respect the fact that we're sharing our knowledge and results of our experiments with you, free of charge. We don't ask for anything, but we hope you get excellent results as a result of all of our combined efforts and shared knowledge.

Recently due to medical reasons which I'd prefer to keep to myself I've not been able to spend as much time on the net as I'd like, and now I can't even grow, but there are plenty of other people in this thread that can help - i'm not the only person who's made colloidal silver and feminised seeds, there are many of us, and this thread (with over 100,000 views now) has helped grow those numbers, so please consider that before having a go at me for not providing the level of free technical support you desire :)

Cheers

Last edited:

Mr Celsius

I am patient with stupidity but not with those who
Veteran
auto-flowers are the herpes of the cannabis world, hemps version of Monsanto.

peace, SOG

You're insanely negative; from what I've read you post.

I hope you find peace and happiness in your life. You will not find it in creating negativity and releasing your emotions on others.

Please go read and learn more and don't say peace when you don't intend it.

Peace

shafty420

auto-flowers are the herpes of the cannabis world, hemps version of Monsanto.

peace, SOG

everyone has there own opinions and i respect that but alot of people here have had great fun growing autos with some outstanding results in both potency and yield there a great way to get beginners into growing due to the short time needed to cultivate

someotherguy

Veteran
I'm sorry mate, I didn't realise I had an obligation to provide free technical support to every question in this thread :)

I created this thread to show people how easy and affordable it is to create colloidal silver and feminised seeds, and I've answered a lot of peoples questions in the process, just as a lot of people have provided additional feedback that has helped us all (myself included) learn in the process. We're a team :)

But nobody here is being paid for this - you should simply respect the fact that we're sharing our knowledge and results of our experiments with you, free of charge. We don't ask for anything, but we hope you get excellent results as a result of all of our combined efforts and shared knowledge.

Recently due to medical reasons which I'd prefer to keep to myself I've not been able to spend as much time on the net as I'd like, and now I can't even grow, but there are plenty of other people in this thread that can help - i'm not the only person who's made colloidal silver and feminised seeds, there are many of us, and this thread (with over 100,000 views now) has helped grow those numbers, so please consider that before having a go at me for not providing the level of free technical support you desire :)

Cheers
i am sorry for your medical issues and i wish you nothing but the best, i truly and sincerely pray your health improves.

i am also sorry you so completely misunderstand me for my intent was never to look for 'free tech support'... how much tech support is needed for such a simple device?

if you go back to my first posting you will see i do nothing but praise you for your pioneering work. ...the questions i asked, in that first posting and in subsequent postings, were more an attempt to engage you in conversation directly, so i could thank you personally for the benefits this technique will have in MY grow.

so tech support wasn't what i was looking for, just a little courtesy, a simple acknowledgment would have done.

anyway, i truly do hope you recover your health and that you will be able to return to growing soon as i know how much i would suffer were i not able to grow.

peace, SOG

PhenoMenal

Hairdresser
Veteran
someotherguy,
No worries mate - no hard feelings of course:)

If you want to contact me directly feel free to drop me a privmsg and I'll get back to you with your queries as soon as I can, but I'm in and out of hospital at the moment and there isn't really a timetable for that as my doctors call the shots, and as proud as I am of this thread and everybody who has contributed to it, it really has to take a back seat for me at this time, I'm sure you understand

Cheers,
Pheno

eyyo

Hey!

Im about to do my second try to feminize seeds,first was with pharmacy CS and didnt work.
Now im going to build my own collodial silver generator. :)

Is it okay to use .925 silver? Or it have to be .999 ?

PiZ!!

PhenoMenal

Hairdresser
Veteran
eyyo, most pharmacy grade CS isn't of a high enough PPM for our needs.

But in regards to using .925 silver, .999 silver is quite cheap and easy to obtain, so why bother taking the risk???

eyyo

Hey!

I know about its not high enough PPM, thats why (i think) it didnt work first time.

I ask regarding the 925 because that was all they had in the shop..

eyyo, most pharmacy grade CS isn't of a high enough PPM for our needs.

But in regards to using .925 silver, .999 silver is quite cheap and easy to obtain, so why bother taking the risk???

PhenoMenal

Hairdresser
Veteran
I ask regarding the 925 because that was all they had in the shop..

... so you need to shop around my man :)

You can get .999 silver from a wide variety of sources - I got mine from the local mint, but you can get it from ebay and numerous stores, Google is your friend!

eyyo

Ok thanks for your answer, i did order .999 now and it will take about 14 days for it to be shipped....Have to wait a moment then :)

I will be back :)

PhenoMenal

Hairdresser
Veteran
:)

Better to wait 14 days for the real deal than risk several months to result in a second fail. Not to mention that shopping around has probably saved you quite a few $ in the process by allowing you to find the best deal and avoid the ripoff merchants :) (pure silver really is quite cheap, yet its not uncommon for some places to charge ridiculous prices for it, but shopping around allows you to ensure you don't fall for that)

Best of luck mate!

Tomatoesonly

14 days shipping is insane. There are plenty of people selling it on Ebay. Look for 12" pieces that is 14 gauge. Relatively cheap and should last awhile.

eyyo

so i did recieve my silver today....the add (ebay) said 99,99% pure silver and it had a stamp saying 925....Im getting insane on this....
Anyone can put me in a good direction for finding PURE silver for THIS purpose....Thanks

Peace everyone!!

festivus

STAY TOASTY MY FRIENDS!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
so i did recieve my silver today....the add (ebay) said 99,99% pure silver and it had a stamp saying 925....Im getting insane on this....
Anyone can put me in a good direction for finding PURE silver for THIS purpose....Thanks

Peace everyone!!

Coin shop eyyo, they sell 1 ounce .999 silver coins. I bought one, cut it in half, drilled a hole in each half to attach my lead wires. .925 is close, but if it were me, I would get the .999.

Good luck eyyo! And a question for all the icmag c/s'ers out there, where are the pics of the plants you've grown from c/s seeds?

High Country

Give me a Kenworth truck, an 18 speed box and I'll
Veteran
MY FIRST GO AT COLLOIDAL SILVER

MY FIRST GO AT COLLOIDAL SILVER

I've got rather a long thread going on at the moment that incorporates SOG'S, cloning and lot's of other things. I've recently tried the colloidal silver thing. These are my results as of today.

THIS IS WHAT A NORMAL PLANT OF MY STRAIN LOOKS LIKE AT 2 WEEKS INTO 12/12

picture.php

THIS IS A PLANT AT 2 WEEKS INTO 12/12, IT HAS BEEN SPRAYED WITH COLLOIDAL SILVER FOR 3 WEEKS

picture.php

The first pic is a clone probably taken off the plant in the second pic. They are genetically identical. I know they are girls. I've had the strain for nearly 9 years, clone only.

The story of the colloidal silver experiment starts here, page 27.

MY LITTLE SOG GOES 1000W - Page 27 - International Cannagraphic Magazine Forums

T

Tr33

You don't need allot of silver, all you need is a few micro grams.
The stuff is cheap. like a few pennies for the pure silver I use.

I use 24 gauge .999 fine silver wire, check the 2nd pic out, you can see how thin the silver is wire that I use to make CS.
Check out my nice and golden CS after only 24 hrs. fucking perfect.
It only takes a 9volt 3mA charger, nothing big, really any old 9volt charger you have laying around will work, anything 3mA - 1200mA or greater.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 100_2764.jpg
    100_2764.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 17
  • 100_2765.jpg
    100_2765.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 22

Latest posts

Latest posts