What's new

X Files: X18 x Uzbeki

Beetlepumpr

Hey fellas answer me or us a question as I have a pack of Uzbeki Kush from Mota. It was said that the Uzbeki Kush held some hermie traits. Can you tell me if this trait was ever seen in your crosses? Do you believe that the hermie trait is most probably confined to the Mota mix by some stroke of luck or is it possible that it's prevelent in all Uzbeki Kush?

ClearBarbedFunk

lost in the Haze
ICMag Donor
Veteran
X-Files #1 (X18 X DC)

racos work, had 3 beans, and all sprouted. as expected there pretty slow to veg (piss poor veg area) the little guy there i been tryin to keep alive, was sprouted the same time as the other 2 plants, just dont wanna go.

there around 2/3 wks from breakin ground. just put under a 1000w to thicken up for cuts. the little guy hopefully comes around,lol.

thank you brother:D
CBF

ClearBarbedFunk

lost in the Haze
ICMag Donor
Veteran
bonecarver_OG said:
it looks like the little one is suffering from root rot :(

could be Bone, ima let it dry out good and see how it goes. been sufferin from the get go, was a real stretchy little sprout and i had bent it over and covered with dirt.

prolly should of culled it early on, but been just tryin to get the little plant to go.

CBF

Bacchus

Throbbing Member
Veteran
Never saw any hermies with the few I ran.

CBF - I am pulling for the runt :) I am a sucker for underdogs :D

This smoke has some nice kick to it. Been cutting back on the smoking latley and I came back and had 2 big hits of the well cured bud from the pipe....Now, I am grinning like a fool :D :D A very nice warm and fuzzy feeling encompasses my brain....

rasjano

hi bros..weel here you have my male of X-files jejeje

male X18/Uzbeka

malex18uzbk.jpg

malex18uzmacro.jpg

i have a little lady now at 6 day of bloom...and with the comments of charly.raco,bocil,grassman and bacchus :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

saludos desde este lado del charco :joint:

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
True africana...want some bwana
pic courtesy of Petit @ cannabiscafe.net ;)

jamba.jpg

True Old Pakistani...want some ... ?? :chin:
044.jpg

:nanana: :nanana: :nanana:

Last edited:

rasjano

damn bro...X18 was so fuck...g good bro...an old delicatessen...hippi herb :rasta: :rasta: ....
un recuerdo del viaje al otro lado del charco...

Raco`s blue X18..

x18-2.jpg

un abrazo colega
:joint:

teddybud

spreadin da love
Veteran
mmm looks good... i'll just stick with my stuff ... someday I might get my hands on it.. hahah i'll leave it it yall for now :rasta: since you seem to have it down !!! :D

M

medical_shed

ClearBarbedFunk said:
been sufferin from the get go,

Looks like the compost is too hot mate, if you were to gently clean the roots and repot in a diluted mix they'll appreciate it. Had the same prob recently, must have lost 1 or 2 weeks worth of veg time just waiting for them to get going. The difference once they'd recovered was amazing.

Last edited:

ClearBarbedFunk

lost in the Haze
ICMag Donor
Veteran
medical_shed said:
Looks like the compost is too hot mate, if you were to carefully clean the roots and repot in a diluted mix they'll appreciate it. Had the same prob recently, must have lost 1 or 2 weeks worth of veg time just waiting for them to get going. The difference once they'd recovered was amazing.

thank you bro, ill give it a go.

CBF

ClearBarbedFunk

lost in the Haze
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bacchus said:
Never saw any hermies with the few I ran.

CBF - I am pulling for the runt :) I am a sucker for underdogs :D

This smoke has some nice kick to it. Been cutting back on the smoking latley and I came back and had 2 big hits of the well cured bud from the pipe....Now, I am grinning like a fool :D :D A very nice warm and fuzzy feeling encompasses my brain....

hey bacchus, the DC ive grown comes across like that, nice chill in the chair fuzzy stone, with the mind up and alert wanderin all over the place. dont get that tired muddled indy head.

CBF

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:laughing:
man,I´d give my left nut for 1 seed of this incredible Peyote Purple,grown and selected by charlie @ CannaBioGen :bow:
PYBKPC043388copia.jpg

pebble

Veteran
^^^^ absolutly!!! awesome Peyote Purple!!
beautifull Xfile1

Last edited:
B

bocil

Hear one XVIII X OT HAZE this crosse is about Raco,I have 5 seeds,because only live 1,the plantn stay in 6º day of flowering.